Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect they wasted most of it. Probably licked it all to taste the non carb spices, and then had a bowl of magic cheerio’s, or whatever shite it is that they all stuff in when they are starving 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does Steve Sr. give me the creeps? Does anyone else feel the same? I really like Jen and no one else bothers me but Steve Sr. Eeeeewwwwww
Completely agree I think he comes across as passive aggressive and controlling just hints of it here and there putting Jen down with a smile on his face major red flags! I also think Steve Jnr is heading down that path he does stuff with Stevie K that you can sense Kimmy isn’t happy with.

Reactions: 3
I stumbled across TCL after someone I followed posted her story to her stories and was hooked in a werid way as thought she was so OTT but now they just do my head in lol!!! Jen isn't too bad but her hubby is just creepy weird! Steven and Kim aren't my cup of tea! Kim's voice goes straight through me and so loud no wonder Steven has his airpods in allday! I do feel sorry for SK though!

Also did anyone else understand Tiffany's story? Few weeks ago she had that conversation with her FIL about the late period and pregnancy tests as was showing negative and then with faint lines, then today says that she was 8weeks pregnant but the pregnancy isn't unviable? So what was the meaning of the conversation with the fil? Have a missed something between then and now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So tiff was pregnant after all. I actually really felt for her in those stories before, and I found it really unsettling that she was as upset as she was on stories 5 hours ago, and yet 6 hours ago jen was talking about house reno, hosting their friends at the ski lodge, 4 hours ago talking about what tv show they are watching, 2 hours ago going on about art over the mantel and 30 mins ago getting gifts from Steve Snr.?
I know just because tiff is sad, the whole family doesn't have to be sad, but if I was going through what Tiff was, my mums life would carry on, but she'd feel sad on my behalf, she'd be thinking about me constantly and what I was going through, even though I'm in my 30s. I'm her child, going through pain. None of this compassion is shown at all from Jen and Steve who are more concerned about art and sacks 5th avenue gifts.....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So tiff was pregnant after all. I actually really felt for her in those stories before, and I found it really unsettling that she was as upset as she was on stories 5 hours ago, and yet 6 hours ago jen was talking about house reno, hosting their friends at the ski lodge, 4 hours ago talking about what tv show they are watching, 2 hours ago going on about art over the mantel and 30 mins ago getting gifts from Steve Snr.?
I know just because tiff is sad, the whole family doesn't have to be sad, but if I was going through what Tiff was, my mums life would carry on, but she'd feel sad on my behalf, she'd be thinking about me constantly and what I was going through, even though I'm in my 30s. I'm her child, going through pain. None of this compassion is shown at all from Jen and Steve who are more concerned about art and sacks 5th avenue gifts.....
Yes!! I can’t believe Jen and Kimmy’s normal stories when Tiffany was posting what she was.

Also did anyone else understand Tiffany's story? Few weeks ago she had that conversation with her FIL about the late period and pregnancy tests as was showing negative and then with faint lines, then today says that she was 8weeks pregnant but the pregnancy isn't unviable? So what was the meaning of the conversation with the fil? Have a missed something between then and now?
No there’s not been anything between. Just Tiffany saying that adam shouldn’t have hot baths as it could affect his sperm or some tit 🤔

This family is unbelievable. I'm by no means Tiffs biggest fan but her stories really made me upset for her, she is clearly distraught and yet Jen and Kimmy's stories are as normal. I find it so unsettling that at an awful time she's coming onto instagram to get her emotions out whilst they're still saw raw whilst her family are talking about art and blankets?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t lie if I lost my baby and my sister in law was positing about having more babies on her Instagram at the same time, I’d bleeping run her over. Kimmy & Jen should of stopped all the stupid tit for one day and been there for her! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Agree the others shouldn't of posted stories like they did! I do find them not a compassionate family! If something exciting happens they all over it but anything sad they don't address it x

Reactions: 4
They're bleeping devoid of normality. Run away Tifany and Adam. It's not too late to get out of the cult. I can tell you. Your religions wrong and not real.

Reactions: 9
Poor Tiffany. seems everything takes a back seat to that Instagram engagement. Take a day off ffs out of respect for your daughter 😞

I bet if it was kimmy who was going through this though it would be a whole other story. Jen would be flying back to Texas to be there for her and Stephen jnr.
When I commented yesterday I hadn't even seen kimmys posts. How insensitive for Stephen to be saying miscarriage means nothing as he grew up with a mum having some, so therefore it's just something that happens sometimes, knowing full well your sister is very upset right now. All okay that you have stevie Kate though hay.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Tiffs stories are so upsetting. I really feel for her, you can see the genuine emotions are so raw. Absolutely gobsmacked that her own mother has just been carrying on like nothing has happened. Jen talks a lot about her secondary infertility so perhaps she doesn’t see it as a big deal.. but surely she must of seen Tiffs stories ? Surely no mother could watch their child be so distraught and not want to be with them ASAP.

Wait.. what???
When did he say this??!!

Reactions: 1
They're poor evil. Tiffany is annoying In her own way. Is it any wonder with her creepy father and weirdo mother

I bet if it was kimmy who was going through this though it would be a whole other story. Jen would be flying back to Texas to be there for her and Stephen jnr.
When I commented yesterday I hadn't even seen kimmys posts. How insensitive for Stephen to be saying miscarriage means nothing as he grew up with a mum having some, so therefore it's just something that happens sometimes, knowing full well your sister is very upset right now. All okay that you have stevie Kate though hay.
I thought that as well he must have known what she was going through it was insensitive bordering on vicious!

Reactions: 1
Jen is sat in her spare mansion, the multimillion dollar ski lodge, asking if she has somewhere to protect her family?

She’s so detached from reality, and that family is so crass.

Reactions: 8
Jen is sat in her spare mansion, the multimillion dollar ski lodge, asking if she has somewhere to protect her family?

She’s so detached from reality, and that family is so crass.
As soon as she asked the question, my answer was "your home is your safe haven. That's where your family feel safe, loved and protected". But then my home and family aren't broadcast to millions of people knowing our every move, thought and intimate detail.
I suppose their homes aren't safe to them at all really. A very sad life.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe Kimmy has put that post on of the valentines mother and daughter outfits.Rather insensitive of her !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.