Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also why did she buy a bib that says ‘fries before guys’ when that baby has never seen a potato let alone a chip. still continues to be fed eggs and ‘white onion’ in various different forms. So strange. Give that baby some buttered toast once in a while FFS

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe I forgot to mention the hot tub infertility stories 🙄 Tiff has officially gone full TTC psycho now!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t believe I forgot to mention the hot tub infertility stories 🙄 Tiff has officially gone full TTC psycho now!
🤢 I don’t follow Tiffany. Her moon face takes up too much of my screen 👍🏻
Hot tub and infertility! The mind boggles, not enough to check in on her though…..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is so crazy, but again - fascinating & harmless lol. Does she ever not have that robot smile on? She could be telling the saddest story and grinning away like a loony.

Imagine your life being like theirs….imagine being that HAPPY 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel bad for SK. That diet has gotta be causing some real lava butt burns. I was waiting for her to eat the scotch tape out of desperation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I found myself saying, good morning, let’s pause and take 5 this morning in the mirror and laughing to myself. I think it’s all downhill from here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s pause and take 5 seconds to see how many ads/collabs we can get in.
I know Texans like everything to be super sized. But, their butcher box of all that meat astounds me.
Steak AND lobster for tea y’all?

Reactions: 3
I found myself saying, good morning, let’s pause and take 5 this morning in the mirror and laughing to myself. I think it’s all downhill from here
Remember to be frugal! Buy a 9th mansion and decorate it for valentines like card factory has thrown up in it, BUT be frugal! x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I will never be able to unsee Adam shaking his thing in a towel on Tiff’s stories. Make 👏 it 👏 stop 👏. yikes.

• Haha
I will never be able to unsee Adam shaking his thing in a towel on Tiff’s stories. Make 👏 it 👏 stop 👏. yikes.
He could do with reading Steve Snr’s sinister “what good girls should do” poem and winding his neck in a bit 😂😂

• Haha
What's his poem ? I must have missed it 🤣
I’m truly sorry to do this to you

Scroll down to ‘how to be naughty and nice’ towards the bottom.. 😶

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Also, she quoted her brother?! I think our family quote would be ‘you are a prick but, I guess I love you’.

• Haha

oh my Christ they are beyond ridiculous 😂

Today and every day ✌
AMEN SISTER 🙏🏼✌🏼

😂

Wow, brain bleach needed! 😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.