Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I absolutely cannot believe they stood in the STREET and played ‘’real life fruit ninja’’ with a HUGE sharp knife just to do an ad for it.
Also where was SK? aside from the fact it’s a bit weird and kinda dangerous to be outside waving what was clearly a very sharp knife around ( with her eyes closed ) do they not have a garden?
Come to think of it they’ve never mentioned or shown a garden.
I was kinda impressed how that knife got through those 2 melons though

Reactions: 1
The fruit ninja is ridiculous. I often wonder about the people the employ to film them alk day. Like ehen their shopping who is the person filming them. Do they actually enjoy it? Do they get paid a decent amount?

I hate myself but that Fruit Ninja was the first time I’ve enjoyed some Houghton kid content.. sorry not sorry but I thought it was hilarious 😆 wouldn’t try it myself though!!

I’ve just been watching her home tour highlight (I’m slightly obsessed) and the house isn’t as big as I initially thought. Downstairs do they only have the formal living room, dining room, kitchen/family room and study? It looks much bigger from the outside

They have all the garage and storage space downstairs as well! She must have hella cupboards for all the decoration tat!

Why does Steve Sr. give me the creeps? Does anyone else feel the same? I really like Jen and no one else bothers me but Steve Sr. Eeeeewwwwww

Reactions: 10
Why does Steve Sr. give me the creeps? Does anyone else feel the same? I really like Jen and no one else bothers me but Steve Sr. Eeeeewwwwww
Hell yeah, he’s the absolute worst 😂 my ranking in terms of worst to best

1. Steve Snr
2. Steve Jnr/Adam
3. Tiffany
4. Kimmy
5. Jen
6. MK
7. SK

100. Sam the black sheep hero

Reactions: 7
Hell yeah, he’s the absolute worst 😂 my ranking in terms of worst to best

1. Steve Snr
2. Steve Jnr/Adam
3. Tiffany
4. Kimmy
5. Jen
6. MK
7. SK

100. Sam the black sheep hero
I do like Sam but he no doubt shares his dads views on a lot of things, after all he tweeted trump thanking him for being an amazing president

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ok who entered the comp to win a candle . That would be me 😜 just so that Jen didn’t buy even more tat, and then to see if they actually would post one to the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just when I think I can't be surprised or shocked I just tuned into Jens stories and they have TWO CHEFS tonight preparing Indian cuisine for them!!! Huh??

Yeah Tanner and Katie weren't included as they sensibly stay well away from the circus 😅
I'm sure they will be announcing a pregnancy in no time.

Just when I think I can't be surprised or shocked I just tuned into Jens stories and they have TWO CHEFS tonight preparing Indian cuisine for them!!! Huh??

Reactions: 3

I'm sure they will be announcing a pregnancy in no time.

I want to know if they ate it and what they did if their glucose monitors went up by 0.1…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.