Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if they even wear anything less than designer off set.
All to be relatable. Imagine the landfill they create 🙄

Reactions: 1
This morning I saw (thankfully without audio) them making brownie Christmas trees, why do companies do sponsorships with them when they make it so clear that they believe carbs are the route of all evil? Steve senior once said on Twitter he doesn’t believe in free health care as people should just not eat carbs and exercise and then they won’t get il!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jen’s salty brownie face is going to haunt my dreams 😂😂

I thought all three were very quiet this weekend during the baby shower, but I wasn’t on my phone much. I then saw on Reddit that they’d been posting stories but then someone posted Tanner and Katie’s wedding website and gift registry, and apparently people started RSVPing declines through the website for all the Houghtons 💀 loooool. They all then dirty deleted their stories.. how awkward. Jen apparently got a aeroplane sky writer to do a heart in the sky above their bridal shower venue, must have killed them to have to remove all that content 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is Kimmy's baby so often naked, in stories and pictures. Child must be freezing. Not to mention the dangers of these kinds of pictures being available. The whole lot of them are clearly complete nutcases. I used to watch out of fascination but am getting to the stage where I can no longer stand any of them!!

This morning I saw (thankfully without audio) them making brownie Christmas trees, why do companies do sponsorships with them when they make it so clear that they believe carbs are the route of all evil? Steve senior once said on Twitter he doesn’t believe in free health care as people should just not eat carbs and exercise and then they won’t get il!
I thought the very same when I saw the reel with the brownies. They don't even let poor MK have sugar, there's zero chance they ate a morsel of the brownies!!!

Jen’s salty brownie face is going to haunt my dreams 😂😂

I thought all three were very quiet this weekend during the baby shower, but I wasn’t on my phone much. I then saw on Reddit that they’d been posting stories but then someone posted Tanner and Katie’s wedding website and gift registry, and apparently people started RSVPing declines through the website for all the Houghtons 💀 loooool. They all then dirty deleted their stories.. how awkward. Jen apparently got a aeroplane sky writer to do a heart in the sky above their bridal shower venue, must have killed them to have to remove all that content 😂
Wait who's having a baby???

I thought the salty face was due to Jen putting evil carbs in her mouth 🙄
They waste so much food. Cooking it to not eat it. I wonder if Steve Snr was allowed to eat any of the plateful of birthday cakes.
The handprint photo present was a bit of a fail too.
Oh and I still wish they would stop topping that baby with a parcel bow for every occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kimmy’s stories today are even more forced and fake than usual. Jen absolutely told her that she NEEDS unpaid help, pronto and to sort it. There’ll be droves of people foolishly turning up to help the Mormon Kardashians in the hope of an insincere photo and mention on Instagram. I would love a real look behind the scenes at how bossy and cold she really is.

Reactions: 5
Kimmy’s stories today are even more forced and fake than usual. Jen absolutely told her that she NEEDS unpaid help, pronto and to sort it. There’ll be droves of people foolishly turning up to help the Mormon Kardashians in the hope of an insincere photo and mention on Instagram. I would love a real look behind the scenes at how bossy and cold she really is.
Plus she was only going to make 6 of those things until she had a ‘oh my goodness guys’ bright spark idea moment and magically not only did people come running but she had the materials for all 50! What baby food was Kimmy promoting when waving it around in shot with the label facing the camera too

Reactions: 2
I thought the salty face was due to Jen putting evil carbs in her mouth 🙄
They waste so much food. Cooking it to not eat it. I wonder if Steve Snr was allowed to eat any of the plateful of birthday cakes.
The handprint photo present was a bit of a fail too.
Oh and I still wish they would stop topping that baby with a parcel bow for every occasion.
The handprint photo looked like someone had jizzed on it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do genuinely think the porch looks really nice, especially when all lit up.

does anyone else think the poor rabbit has been killed? It was left to defend for itself but often used to get mentioned and featured but I’ve not seen it for so long. I still can’t believe they released pet bunnies anyway let alone that they didn’t go and find the poor thing when that massive freeze happened

I do genuinely think the porch looks really nice, especially when all lit up.

does anyone else think the poor rabbit has been killed? It was left to defend for itself but often used to get mentioned and featured but I’ve not seen it for so long. I still can’t believe they released pet bunnies anyway let alone that they didn’t go and find the poor thing when that massive freeze happened
I’d also like to know what happened to the budgies Sam bought during the summer. Just out of interest like?

I love that someone has called her out in the comments for the lack of diversity in her ‘models’. There’s no excuse in this day and age, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.