Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heaven help your body has carbs! Cooling it does have some science behind it and it can help diabetics a little but utterly insane for a bunch of physically healthy people who just have eating disorders.

my friend wants to know if the house came with everything right down to tea towels. I would of had Jenn down as finding shopping the most fun part, we know they shop shop shop so having a house to kit out would be fun for 5 minutes. Maybe she got enough of a buzz from buying the house
I was just thinking that the house is all fully kitted out!
I’m not sure if it’s an American thing? My parents bought a house in Florida years ago to use and also rent out and it came with everything right down to the tea spoons! (Sadly that house is now sold, dammit! 😆)

I really hope that Steven and Kimmy attach that fireplace to the wall and don’t leave it free standing. I can imagine there could be a risk of it toppling especially when Stevie Kate is mobile and in the climbing phase!

Reactions: 2
I
I really hope that Steven and Kimmy attach that fireplace to the wall and don’t leave it free standing. I can imagine there could be a risk of it toppling especially when Stevie Kate is mobile and in the climbing phase!
don’t get why they have literally done a botch DIY job with the fire, and then got a joiner in to build the storage?
Everything has to be now, now, now.
As for the ski lodge being ready to hold a party as they picked up the keys, I suppose they must buy ready furnished homes.
Another home, another State, another flight And another huge gas guzzling car.
Think the Houghtons missed the Earth Shot message.

Reactions: 5
Jens really working overtime to hide her forehead zit the last couple days. I don’t know why, but it’s making me giggle. If she hadn’t pointed it out, I wouldn’t be so invested. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
31 months anniversary what planet are these morons on? They would have a party for the opening of an envelope 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
31 months anniversary what planet are these morons on? They would have a party for the opening of an envelope 🤣
When she said ‘I have breakfast coming up for you BOI’ I was like 😬😬 yikes
Their relationship must be exhausting!

In my head Tanner made that fort to smuggle Katie in his room for the night 😂😂 all these reference to black out blinds.. suuuuuure Jen 🥴

Reactions: 4
Waking up a grown man, singing their family birthday song is just vomit inducing.
Katie must honestly think ‘ I need to run’ or, ‘maybe this is the price you pay for marrying into millions’.

Waking up a grown man, singing their family birthday song is just vomit inducing.
Katie must honestly think ‘ I need to run’ or, ‘maybe this is the price you pay for marrying into millions’.
Or she is from a similar family.

Tanner seems much less like the others So there’s a chance Katie won’t end up with a glucose monitor, or Does everyone think within months she will be thinking how evil carbs are

• Haha
I still can’t get over them cooling down rice and pasta in the fridge. And then Tiffany being unaware of the dangers of heating the rice back up 😩

I still can’t get over them cooling down rice and pasta in the fridge. And then Tiffany being unaware of the dangers of heating the rice back up 😩
Reheating rice is great though, the helpful bacteria make you loose weight (by not letting you get off the toilet for a week) and you could even eat carbs and white sugar as it won’t stay in you long enough!

• Haha
I agree, the whole cooling down then reheating pasta was insane. I looked it up and it’s discussed by Diabetes UK as a proper thing, but as far as I’m aware none of them have a Diabetes diagnosis so it seems very extreme for seemingly ‘healthy’ people to do.

So Tiffany’s getting her I.U.D out and not shy to tell us. I really hope we dont get a step by step on this and that’s the subject closed 😱

So Tiffany’s getting her I.U.D out and not shy to tell us. I really hope we dont get a step by step on this and that’s the subject closed 😱
I actually can’t believe she has posted those stories.. there are some things you need to keep to yourself! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Oh lovely, I see Tiffany is selling some new knock off Tiffany&Co and VCA pieces in her store 🙄 how can they be so high and mighty about most things but have no issue with IP theft?

Christmas, the most important date in the year is cancelled as more crap shipped over from China might not arrive in time. How will they cope with only their own warehouses full of stuff from previous christmas’ and all the crap purchased so far

• Haha
Christmas, the most important date in the year is cancelled as more crap shipped over from China might not arrive in time. How will they cope with only their own warehouses full of stuff from previous christmas’ and all the crap purchased so far
But how will they fleece their followers into ‘shopping’ with them and buying the same tat that they buy if the stuff doesn’t arrive? How on earth will they afford to buy their vacuum packed boiled eggs and chicken breast pizza bases if those shipping containers full of Christmas junk don’t arrive in time? 😢

Reactions: 2
What’s happened to Jen’s forehead? I’ve been skipping her stories recently but just saw that, has she hit it or something?

What’s happened to Jen’s forehead? I’ve been skipping her stories recently but just saw that, has she hit it or something?
She has a spot (zit) on her forehead and has even trying to hide it like a teenager, instead of trying to embrace it. I'm almost 30, get them near that time of month and I don't even care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.