Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a spot (zit) on her forehead and has even trying to hide it like a teenager, instead of trying to embrace it. I'm almost 30, get them near that time of month and I don't even care.
The emo fringe she’s been sporting for the past few days to try and hide it has nearly killed me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who's story is this on?
Jen. A picture of her on a previous Halloween with an awful hat with mice trapped in the brim where they could likely run in a circle scared while she carries on her manic life. Wonder if she just released them after like they released their pet bunnies

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Jen. A picture of her on a previous Halloween with an awful hat with mice trapped in the brim where they could likely run in a circle scared while she carries on her manic life. Wonder if she just released them after like they released their pet bunnies
Omg I just saw it and YUCK!!

Reactions: 1
Poor mice were tortured before being fed alive to a snake. I know that snakes eat mice but I think that was cruel to do that to them in their last moments of life. 😢

• Sad
That tiny teeny TV is enough to give me nightmares. I had to strain my eyes to see it.

Reactions: 1
Most snake owners feed froxen thawed. The occasional snake won’t eat dead but there’s lots of things to try and I bet they didn’t.

im disgusted at how they were treated. Picked up by their tail and forced to be scared trapped in a hat before being fed alive to a snake

• Sad
Poor mice were tortured before being fed alive to a snake. I know that snakes eat mice but I think that was cruel to do that to them in their last moments of life. 😢
In Australia it's illegal to live feed snakes
You buy them dead/frozen and thaw them out it's all very hygenic

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.