Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awkward was that Tesla reveal.. you could tell Adam guessed what it was instantly but then had to go around Tiff’s nonsensical scavenger hunt for hours instead 🙄 None of her clues made any sense and he ordered the car, just let him have it? Bizarre..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah the hat 100% gave it away. It COULD have maybe been a nice idea if it wasn’t so elaborate.. also going all the way to a supermarket to ask a cashier for a clue is humiliating 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
That poor baby is going to get dropped on her head any day now with the way her father carries her.

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t believe the other day they said they gave up carbs as they like to eat food closer to how god made it. I’m sorry but they eat so much processed crap and yet think carb is evil. What’s closer to how god made it, some ground wheat added to yeast or some weird plant whivh is processed in several different ways to turn it into a low carb version of the original item then packaged and sold in costco

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t believe the other day they said they gave up carbs as they like to eat food closer to how god made it. I’m sorry but they eat so much processed crap and yet think carb is evil. What’s closer to how god made it, some ground wheat added to yeast or some weird plant whivh is processed in several different ways to turn it into a low carb version of the original item then packaged and sold in costco
Yeah cos Magic Spoon was mentioned in the Bible...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That poor baby is going to get dropped on her head any day now with the way her father carries her.
Oh my gosh I thought exactly the same thing! Why is he doing that and why hasn’t someone in the family told him to stop it?! I was getting anxious watching him yesterday!

Reactions: 2
Some fun tidbits from the naked house tour video. Jen hates, absolutely hates waste. And, was inspired by her love of French Architecture/Design while visiting Saint Petersburg, Russia to design parts of TCL to reflect this. Just tidbits to ponder.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Some fun tidbits from the naked house tour video. Jen hates, absolutely hates waste. And, was inspired by her love of French Architecture/Design while visiting Saint Petersburg, Russia to design parts of TCL to reflect this. Just tidbits to ponder.
Oh the irony 😳😳
I couldn’t bear to watch that so thanks for the summary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m so bored by them constantly doing adverts, constantly doing pointless treasure hunts and playing family games.

At first it was fascinating but now it’s the same old content day after day.

There lives are like The Truman Show

I thought the whole point of ‘falloween’ was so that the fall decor could stay up after Halloween, a few days later it’s all taken down ready for Christmas 🤷🏼‍♀️

I want to know more about the collab they mentioned in the live that they didn’t go through with, sounds like it was for a bar company or something?

Comment of the day for me is McKenna Kate casually asking why her 8ft Xmas tree is “so small this year?” My heart bleeds for you darling 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it strange that they do all the decor for Christmas and don’t have Christmas there.They was at a ski lodge place last year,what’s the point!

Reactions: 2
I find it strange that they do all the decor for Christmas and don’t have Christmas there.They was at a ski lodge place last year,what’s the point!
The same point they decorate now so they can get sales and try and get into the media. No one takes photos of A baby dressed in a Santa suit in nov unless it’s for show.

I had to laugh at the start of the tour when Jenn held SK and then kimmy took her off. I could just see the script

“and action”
jen talks to camera while holding SK introducing the tour. Once the intro is finished jen raised SK and gives her a kiss.
Cue Kimmy, entrance stage left to pick up SK and take her off set.
Camera pans around the room.

Reactions: 3
Crazy, I mean how much do they make from this ,they are very wealthy anyway!

So they can get on the Kelly Clarkson show again ??

Didn’t Tiff make an album during the summer? When I started watching them I thought she was a famous American singer? Now she’s an influencer selling tack with her weird asexual husband??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.