Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Oh dear Jen ate some sugar over Christmas, must now be addicted as she wants something other than small amounts of processed keto food. I assume magic spoon don’t care that most of their adverts come across as an eating disorder tip, I’m assuming people with EDs make up quite a lot of their sales

Reactions: 6

Catlady1

VIP Member
Why am I starting to feel that every nice thing they appear to do particularly Tiffany is just an ad to sell online. Make a gift basket for a random follower as a gesture to say thank you for an online community? Then put up a load of affiliate links to the stuff in the basket that just happen to come from Walmart which I get a commission if you buy them. Oh and I’ve probably been paid to advertise Walmart.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
why not mix it with some rice too? Someone please give that poor baby some carbs instead of scrambled eggs all the bloody time 😵💫
Curry mixed with eggs 😲😲😲😲 I find it shocking the lengths they go to avoid letting SK have carbs as if a piece of toast, rice or potato is bad for a baby or toddler!

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I still can’t get over them cooling down rice and pasta in the fridge. And then Tiffany being unaware of the dangers of heating the rice back up 😩
Reheating rice is great though, the helpful bacteria make you loose weight (by not letting you get off the toilet for a week) and you could even eat carbs and white sugar as it won’t stay in you long enough!

• Haha

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I wanted to message her and remind her that there is actually a war going on with children and elderly people starving and homeless fleeing Ukraine and all she’s thinking about is fucking bread. And maybe they have donated or whatever privately , good on them if they have, but it’s just tone deaf to put stuff like she has on about food. Moaning is it the same etc. I’m v disappointed in Jen. She’s changed a lot since she started growing. It’s just not authentic anymore it’s a business

• Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Just caught up the stories from yesterday. That boat house?! It’s enormous!! What on Earth do they use that for??
And what is the obsession with chucking loo roll all over the place? Apart from the sheer waste which makes me itch - what’s the point of it? It’s so bloody childish 🤦‍♀️

bellinibobble

VIP Member
It annoys me so much that she has such a big platform anyway, but to use it to share not widely accepted health claims when she’s as far from an expert as you could be, is wrong.

Hey Jen, if you’re going to preach about doing the most for your health and trying to avoid an early death, why not encourage people get their Covid vaccine? Nope.. thought not.. 🙄

Last edited:

Catlady1

VIP Member
I find it strange that they do all the decor for Christmas and don’t have Christmas there.They was at a ski lodge place last year,what’s the point!
So they can get on the Kelly Clarkson show again ??

Didn’t Tiff make an album during the summer? When I started watching them I thought she was a famous American singer? Now she’s an influencer selling tack with her weird asexual husband??

• Haha

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Not going to lie but I’m quite looking forward to Houghtons do the Uk!! I can just imagine them hanging round London in matching duck rain macs. It’s going to be a riot! And interestingly when they are in London do they have to mark everything they try and sell as an Ad as that’s the rule for Instagram in the uk???
They won’t cope with the cold/rain/lack of keto food/Target store or not being allowed to take their own bread into Maccy D’s. I’m wondering how she will cope if she doesn’t have an outfit a day for SK. I’m thinking A beefeater; A princess and Paddington Bear for the London trip. Then A cute little kilt wardrobe for Scotland; Peter Rabbit for the Lake District and Harry Potter obviously…..

• Haha

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
I found myself saying, good morning, let’s pause and take 5 this morning in the mirror and laughing to myself. I think it’s all downhill from here

• Haha

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
This morning I saw (thankfully without audio) them making brownie Christmas trees, why do companies do sponsorships with them when they make it so clear that they believe carbs are the route of all evil? Steve senior once said on Twitter he doesn’t believe in free health care as people should just not eat carbs and exercise and then they won’t get il!

• Wow

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Afternoon tattlers. Please can someone explain the thread title to me? I don’t get it and I feel stupid! I’ve been following Jen for a good two years now but must have missed something 🤦🏻‍♀️
jenn and her kids claim they all could afford to buy their houses as they ‘were so frugal’ (said by people who shop shop shop). Kimmy often gives the advice that in a relationship you should always save one persons income as if that’s an option for most! Jenn has now just purchased their third multi million house for the rare occasion they want to go skiing