Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taylore

Also where are tiff and Adam? It looks dead and the butterflies seems to be a kids club 🤣
They’re in Cancun on a holiday that tiff booked Adam as a surprise for his birthday. But she failed to check the weather and it is actually hurricane season and has rained torrentially every day they’ve been there .. 😂 I assume that’s why they did the ‘butterfly release’ as there’s nothing else to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Tess_Tickles

Kimmy’s stories laughing at her friend buying re-usable paper towels is actually gross.
the environmental impact just from that whole family must be HUGE with all the shit they buy, the unnecessary decor that doesn’t last, the paper plates because they’re lazy AF, the hundreds of packages they receive, the fast fashion, the multiple huge house and big cars etc.

You just know when Tanners wife gets pregnant Jen will be all over her like she was with Kimmy.
Yet her own daughter has a miscarriage (could of been a blighted ovum) and she doesn't give a flying shit yet gets pissy she is flying home early for a dance thing MK is in thats been cancelled.
Tiff isn't my cup of tea but she needed her mum, who was too busy flogging crap her mate uses in her face and picking crappy art for the ski house.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I can’t believe she said “you guys know how I like to reuse”. She seriously thinks buying hundreds and hundreds of dollars of new stuff to decorate with and using one or two older pieces in it is her being thrifty and reusing!

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I pray they donated it all to some place for the homeless or something. So over the top bat @$!# crazy!!!
What homeless shelter would accept mac n cheese that’s been made in buckets 12 hours earlier and doughnuts that have been touched, laid out on tables, prodded, put on floors and done god knows what to? It’s clear they are all going to be thrown away. After a huge backlash they said ‘tomorrow our bible study group are going to eat it’ (yes their very small group are going to eat day old 54 boxes of Mac N cheese and 700 doughnuts). Steve tried to justify it by saying to get that many doughnuts they signed up as a vendor which means they lied and said they were selling them as a fundraiser!

• Angry

swob1675

I might be overthinking this but something caught me. I thought the hair prank with Jen was hilarious. Usually Tiffs pranks…eh. But did you see the way Jen asked if Adam knew? She looked genuinely concerned. Why do we have to put so much emphasis on if the husband knows? Why do we need permission to dye our hair from our spouse? That aside, I actually think it looks good on Tiff. Gives her some spunk.

JaffaCake

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Really Jen. Just stop.
It makes zero sense. If non diabetic, your body will deal with carbs fine. Everyone will get a glucose spike briefly. If people are drifting into pre diabetes then sure, cut back/lose weight but I’d love to read the research about ‘type 3 diabetes’ - absolute nonsense. There is a link with vascular dementia and type 2 diabetes, that’s been known for years. That’s genetics and no glucose monitor will prevent it. More money than sense, they do not need that info at their fingertips like a type 1 diabetic does. It’s of no use whatsoever.

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Waking up a grown man, singing their family birthday song is just vomit inducing.
Katie must honestly think ‘ I need to run’ or, ‘maybe this is the price you pay for marrying into millions’.

Hope1234

Am I in the minority who doesn’t think Adam is gay?
I don't think he is either.

I might have changed my mind about Steve Sr. He took over Jen's stories today and he was very gracious and kind. He was thanking everyone. I don't think anyone should be sick and I'm praying for her. Being nauseated is the worst.

emmanewbie

31 months anniversary what planet are these morons on? They would have a party for the opening of an envelope 🤣

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
So tiff was pregnant after all. I actually really felt for her in those stories before, and I found it really unsettling that she was as upset as she was on stories 5 hours ago, and yet 6 hours ago jen was talking about house reno, hosting their friends at the ski lodge, 4 hours ago talking about what tv show they are watching, 2 hours ago going on about art over the mantel and 30 mins ago getting gifts from Steve Snr.?
I know just because tiff is sad, the whole family doesn't have to be sad, but if I was going through what Tiff was, my mums life would carry on, but she'd feel sad on my behalf, she'd be thinking about me constantly and what I was going through, even though I'm in my 30s. I'm her child, going through pain. None of this compassion is shown at all from Jen and Steve who are more concerned about art and sacks 5th avenue gifts.....

• Heart
Saw these posts, quickly opened Insta to look at her face.

She’s completely fucked her face. I’d feel dreadful for someone else but she had an unnecessary and dubious treatment done and bragged about the whole thing. Why does she think her body can handle artifical threads being placed in her face, but that it can’t handle refined sugar?

pema1990

Chatty Member
Ok….but your ok to go helicopter shopping? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️…swear she is ridiculous 🙈…..also cheese sandwich gate, I’m actually embarrassed for her harassing that poor waiter over the bread, like how entitled can you be?! What did she want him to do? Go a bake a loaf just for her?….swear, I usually can tolerate them but there she showed her true attitude

Attachments

• Heart
Sometimes I have a hard time turning away on Jen's stories but not today. What in the world is all that threading about? I'm so squeamish!! Why is she having all this work done? It would make me so nervous.
Because she can't just age gracefully.
She needs to look younger to be able to fit in with Tiff, Kim and Katie.
Either that or Steve Snr is doing or done the dirty on her with someone else very young.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Just can’t imagine posting six month old trainer prank videos or Walmart aff links on my sibling’s wedding day 🤦🏻‍♀️ They are so weird. Not a single story from the wedding..?

Rubyronron

VIP Member
I thought that too. We all wondered if it was MK’s choice to not appear but then was forced that time. I wonder what happened to make MK go from happy to be on screen constantly to not
She used to be quite precocious, popping up all the time. It’s very odd that her nature has changed so much, even with the teen hormones.
I don’t think Sam and MK are going to be just as biddable as the others.

pema1990

Chatty Member
Literally no one needs to be able to buy a ak47…it’s just horrendous, I’m from the uk so il admit to being ignorant about the right to protect etc but why would anyone need a automatic rifle?! Why should people be calling for teachers to carry in school, what kind of world is that for our kids….gun laws in the US need to be severely toughened in my humble opinion