Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids next! Told to stop whining or walk on her own😡 One small problem. She can’t walk yet. Although she can ski 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Urgh I'm unfollowing now. Sending the dog away because they are too lazy to train her or get someone in to help them is the absolute pits. Maybe spend more time on your dog rather than decorating your entire house because it's a Monday.
Lots of Americans do this. I lived in the US and My old personal trainer (with over 100k follower) had a puppy and the puppy/now dog spends more time away being trained as a family protection dog than it does being in the family home - I don’t get it

Reactions: 4
What's going on with Tiff and Adam? They are being more annoying then usual. They can't let a single story go by now without mentioning they find each other hot, or they are checking each other out. Its not normal to literally need to say it every 2 seconds. Especially as there is 0 chemistry between them. Doth pretest too much I think 🤔

Reactions: 14
Anyone else note that Adam put a hunky half naked guy right in the middle
of his vision board?!! He had enjoyed this pointless Tiffany-task more than her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jen is definitely on the gin, never seems to know which day of the week it is these days 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Come on, they don’t even drink caffeinated drinks, alcohol is completely off the table 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ How do they get through the day??
Yup alcohol is defo not allowed in Mormon world lol .. when they posted tanner and Katie’s very ‘Mormon’ wedding the British part of me wondered how they all managed to have such a wonderful time without even a drop of the good stuff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yup alcohol is defo not allowed in Mormon world lol .. when they posted tanner and Katie’s very ‘Mormon’ wedding the British part of me wondered how they all managed to have such a wonderful time without even a drop of the good stuff 🤣
Cannot imagine it for a second.. all giving it 100% on the dance floor without a single G&T, could you be assed? How do they keep their heels on 😩😩

Valentine’s Day will be over by the time they’ve finished decorating
Can’t believe the state of Kimmy and Steven’s house on stories!! Blaming it on moving in a month before SK was born.. isn’t she 9 months old now? 😭😭

Reactions: 9
Steven an kimmy are definitely the scruffiest. Their whole house is constantly a tip. They give me hoarder vibes, they are always getting new parcels of tit delivered, their waste astounds me.

Anyone see Tiffany show off her old bedroom at TCL? I always think their house is gorgeous but the more I see of it the more I think it needs ripping down. Everything is very old fashioned an falling apart at the seams. The tiles in Tiffany's bathroom were filthy an you can tell the room hasn't been updated since the 90s. Considering they're so rich you'd think they'd keep their house up to date.

Reactions: 10
Steven an kimmy are definitely the scruffiest. Their whole house is constantly a tip. They give me hoarder vibes, they are always getting new parcels of tit delivered, their waste astounds me.

Anyone see Tiffany show off her old bedroom at TCL? I always think their house is gorgeous but the more I see of it the more I think it needs ripping down. Everything is very old fashioned an falling apart at the seams. The tiles in Tiffany's bathroom were filthy an you can tell the room hasn't been updated since the 90s. Considering they're so rich you'd think they'd keep their house up to date.
So many houses in the USA have the same interior design. I think they mistakenly think it looks very European and upper class. The whole house is dated and needs redoing throughout.

Reactions: 8
I got second hand embarrassment from the trainwreck of a hat Kimmy wore to the rodeo. I’m from an area that has a lot of farms, ranches, and rodeo. I can’t believe they let her in to the rodeo in Texas wearing that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I got second hand embarrassment from the trainwreck of a hat Kimmy wore to the rodeo. I’m from an area that has a lot of farms, ranches, and rodeo. I can’t believe they let her in to the rodeo in Texas wearing that 🤦🏼‍♀️
I actually thought it was a nice hat and suited her! 🤭 maybe not to wear to a rodeo, as that is kind of cringy, but the hat wasn’t bad! The pink one though… 😂

• Haha
I actually thought it was a nice hat and suited her! 🤭 maybe not to wear to a rodeo, as that is kind of cringy, but the hat wasn’t bad! The pink one though… 😂
you’re right. I watched Jens stories, not Kimmy’s when I made this comment. So I only saw the pink one. My bad.

you’re right. I watched Jens stories, not Kimmy’s when I made this comment. So I only saw the pink one. My bad.
Ah ok, I understand now 🤣 I’ll let you off lol the pink one is terrible but Atleast it was a joke in the endNN

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.