Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It grosses me out when Tiff and Adam discuss making babies while surrounded by his or her baby photos. In a bedroom. Where they will be sleeping. I said sleeping but we all know there is won’t be much sleeping. Maybe I’m the weird one. It just gives me the jeebies. 😶🤷🏼‍♀️
A bedroom which is at his parents house 🤭🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I thought I was past being shocked but a glucose monitor give away? A monitor which could help a diabetic figure put how their body reacts to different foods to help them manage their condition but instead a fun give away

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I thought I was past being shocked but a glucose monitor give away? A monitor which could help a diabetic figure put how their body reacts to different foods to help them manage their condition but instead a fun give away
I know. No mention ever that these devices are for people with diabetes, primarily type 1. It borders on unethical…but hey it’s USA, all their healthcare is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This family eat so much crap it’s unbelievable. It’s all fake carbs, fake sugar, fake everything. its not like they’re only eating plants fresh from the ground. I often wonder what all these chemically manufactured foods (like bloody magic spoon) actually do to your body. They’re better off eating full fat proper food, just in moderation.

Reactions: 8
I screenshot this to post as well 😂 oh the irony. None of your keto crap is “the way god made it” pls Jen pls 😭😭 god made a duck ton of good-for-you chemicals at the same time he did sugar cane, did he?

Again, I can’t wait to see what Jnr and Kimmy eat for their month long UK trip because most of what they eat is probably outlawed here on a public health standpoint 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I though Jen’s diet stories were bad this week but the ones about the school shooting really take the biscuit. You just know creepy Snr has an arsenal tucked away in that rotting house 🤢 grim.

Reactions: 5
I though Jen’s diet stories were bad this week but the ones about the school shooting really take the biscuit. You just know creepy Snr has an arsenal tucked away in that rotting house 🤢 grim.
yes they’re the type of family who actually love guns and their rights to own one etc. it’s people like them that are putting her grandkids at risk going to school because they wouldn’t want rid of the 2nd amendment. Joke really the lot of them

They’re disgusting. Her latest story saying removing guns won’t remove violence. Perhaps there would still be violence even if guns were banned, but I bet there would also be zero primary school children shot to death as well.

Reactions: 7
Apparently they’ve replied to people on Reddit who’ve messaged them to call them out, saying they’ve donated more to gun control efforts than anyone could imagine. Sorry, but without receipts I simply don’t believe it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
yes they’re the type of family who actually love guns and their rights to own one etc. it’s people like them that are putting her grandkids at risk going to school because they wouldn’t want rid of the 2nd amendment. Joke really the lot of them
They said before they won’t show Steve sr office as people won’t like it so people think it’s guns and animal trophy’s

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
why not mix it with some rice too? Someone please give that poor baby some carbs instead of scrambled eggs all the bloody time 😵💫
Curry mixed with eggs 😲😲😲😲 I find it shocking the lengths they go to avoid letting SK have carbs as if a piece of toast, rice or potato is bad for a baby or toddler!

Reactions: 6
why not mix it with some rice too? Someone please give that poor baby some carbs instead of scrambled eggs all the bloody time 😵💫
When Kimmy made that comment about her little tummy the day they got back from Hawaii 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t fat shame a baby you absolute psychos. She has no chance of growing up with a positive body image does she? It makes me so sad.

When Kimmy made that comment about her little tummy the day they got back from Hawaii 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t fat shame a baby you absolute psychos. She has no chance of growing up with a positive body image does she? It makes me so sad.
Yeah, very scary. I feel that baby doesn’t have much hope. Kimmy is scary skinny - some of the vids from Hawaii of her in a bikini you could see her ribcage prominently.

Also I swear Tiff is only 25 or something.. this whole clomid/progesterone/DAILY sonograms thing seems rather intense for someone who says they’ve only been trying for less than a year. She probably had irregular periods because of her low body weight, and a year isn’t that long for trying for a baby surely. Amazing what a bit of money in the bank can do! ( or perhaps family pressures ?? 🧐 )

Reactions: 3
Yeah, very scary. I feel that baby doesn’t have much hope. Kimmy is scary skinny - some of the vids from Hawaii of her in a bikini you could see her ribcage prominently.

Also I swear Tiff is only 25 or something.. this whole clomid/progesterone/DAILY sonograms thing seems rather intense for someone who says they’ve only been trying for less than a year. She probably had irregular periods because of her low body weight, and a year isn’t that long for trying for a baby surely. Amazing what a bit of money in the bank can do! ( or perhaps family pressures ?? 🧐 )
Any decent and reputable fertility Dr would tell her that,..but they see the dollar signs with these people and put them on all these drugs and treatments prematurely. Tiffany is so tiny, I’m not surprised with her body weight that her cycle is messed up. Hence the Dr telling her to gain some weight…I’m guessing she is finding that part hard though, they all have major body issues!

With their pro gun stance, days after the shooting playing ‘I’m proud to be an American and the men who died for our freedom’ or whatever the lyric is while showing their 4th of July stuff, my brain kept thinking no it’s little kids who keep dying for your ‘freedom’ and you all keep justifying it and saying prayers. I wonder what Steve shoots, I bet he does big animals like those rich people who go to Africa and pay to hunt lions, elephants, giraffes and others

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.