Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kimmy has started saying they are moving to the uk for a month. I find it so annoying when influenzers and you tubers say they are moving somewhere to get followers but all they are doing is just going on an extended holiday!! You are not moving you are visiting!!

Reactions: 5
Kimmy has started saying they are moving to the uk for a month. I find it so annoying when influenzers and you tubers say they are moving somewhere to get followers but all they are doing is just going on an extended holiday!! You are not moving you are visiting!!
I'm actually dreading her holiday stories lol! I may have to u follow for that month! It's not going to be a holiday for them as they literally going to document every single second!

Reactions: 1
Omg would you ever 😂….like I went to Mexico for 3 weeks…did I move there? Nope lol ….scundered for them lol

Wonder how many LDS temples they'll be going to while here.
And I bet they'll be staying with Mormons while here too, apart from Liv of ultimategirlgang as you know they'll probably be meeting her and I hope to god she serves them cocktails 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get how they all wax lyrical about how good a dad Snr is, but they never went to Disney as kids because he didn’t want to queue? 😳

I’m pretty sure my dad wasn’t desperate to take me to a Steps concert circa 1999 but he did.. because he’s my dad? And would do anything for his kids?

I think of the whole fam, Snr is so unsettling. Always creepily smiling but can you imagine how he’d react if one of the kids put a foot wrong. I wouldn’t like to think!

Says it all that he has no interest in spending time with SK. Ugh he’s so unsettling, red flags everywhere.

Reactions: 10
I don’t get how they all wax lyrical about how good a dad Snr is, but they never went to Disney as kids because he didn’t want to queue? 😳

I’m pretty sure my dad wasn’t desperate to take me to a Steps concert circa 1999 but he did.. because he’s my dad? And would do anything for his kids?

I think of the whole fam, Snr is so unsettling. Always creepily smiling but can you imagine how he’d react if one of the kids put a foot wrong. I wouldn’t like to think!

Says it all that he has no interest in spending time with SK. Ugh he’s so unsettling, red flags everywhere.
I was going to say the same. Loves them so much but, doesn’t want to queue up?! He without a doubt controls that house. I also found his responses to Tiff stories the other day weird. ‘Have you ever hooked up with someone online?’ his response, ‘YES, Adam!’ Soooo weird!

Also, does anyone know why Tanner is the favourite? Is he the only one who did a missionary?

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Agreed-if my folks had had the funds to bring us to Disney they would have done it at the drop of a hat!! I think most people would?

Steve Snr just seems like a right a**hole from what I know of him.

Agreed-if my folks had had the funds to bring us to Disney they would have done it at the drop of a hat!! I think most people would?

Steve Snr just seems like a right a**hole from what I know of him.
Totally! There’s screenshots of shady tweets he’s liked relating to Disney on the Reddit page even when Kimmy and Junior were there (calling it demonic!!) so now I’m thinking the ‘not liking to queue’ is a little bit of a fib from Jen!

However I am more confused than ever as they’re all still obsessive about Harry Potter, which is 100% witchcraft? So god knows what he’d have to say about that.. probably another sly Twitter like will pop up soon 🫣

Why are they getting B12 shots?
And I highly doubt they had blood tests done to show they need them.
This family is getting more and more ridiculous

Reactions: 1
Love how kimmy an jen are pretending they like the healthiest dole whip out of the blind taste test. You know the Disney one tasted better. Stop pretending you didn't know which one it was, it was made with coconut milk you'd be able to taste that 😭 dunno what my point is really, but something to do with them trying to convince us that their healthy options actually taste better.

I didn’t think dole whip was made with ice cream. I thought the whole point is that it’s a non dairy frozen dessert?? And Steve senior gives me Jim Bob Duggar vibes. If you know you know!

Reactions: 7
Love how kimmy an jen are pretending they like the healthiest dole whip out of the blind taste test. You know the Disney one tasted better. Stop pretending you didn't know which one it was, it was made with coconut milk you'd be able to taste that 😭 dunno what my point is really, but something to do with them trying to convince us that their healthy options actually taste better.
So true!! Their diet is so restricted, they’d be able to taste real ice cream instantly! Colour me shocked when they picked the healthiest one 😂🥴

Reactions: 2
Oh god, Americans and their baby names 😬😆
There’s a fb group called “that name is a Tragedeigh”.

• Haha
Tiff’s baby names - Tanner for a boy and a girl! God they love him 😂
Hearing a person called Tanner always makes me laugh as i always associate the name with a Barbie dog my daughter had that did 💩 and had a magnetic poop scoop and the dogs name was Tanner !
(might have to locate them in the loft seeing how much its going for on ebay!😉)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If Kimmy isn’t already pregnant, she will be by this time next week. That’s probably what the Hawaii trip is for 🤣🤣 I know. I’m terrible 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.