TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On my first cycle of TTC again after a miscarriage in February. Have been tracking ovulation using clearblue, expected it to happen around day 11/12 based on previous cycles. On day 16 and it still hasn’t detected a surge :( not sure if I ovulated early, or if happened without the test picking it up, if I’m ovulating late this month or just not ovulating at all! 😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
On my first cycle of TTC again after a miscarriage in February. Have been tracking ovulation using clearblue, expected it to happen around day 11/12 based on previous cycles. On day 16 and it still hasn’t detected a surge :( not sure if I ovulated early, or if happened without the test picking it up, if I’m ovulating late this month or just not ovulating at all! 😩
Oh I’m sorry for your loss
I would keep testing, perhaps after the MC it’s taken a while for your cycle to get back into its rhythm, I’ve heard of many a person ovulating on CD22 for example. I would keep testing so you don’t miss the surge 🤞🏻 You can of course not ovulate on a cycle too but I’m not sure how that works!

Reactions: 1
Hey Samr, hope you feel a bit better soon. I'm on CD7 but my period was awful this month, felt like I was being sawn in half! I'm also trying to decide whether to track, should probably make my mind Jo really. Think I'm leaning towards not this month... What do you think you'll do?
Feeling more normal today thank goodness! Decided not to track anything this month and just go for the every 2nd day (possibly 3rd if life gets in the way) approach. If we don't conceive this month though I'm going to consider the clear blue kit or something! Did you decide?

Oh I’m sorry for your loss
I would keep testing, perhaps after the MC it’s taken a while for your cycle to get back into its rhythm, I’ve heard of many a person ovulating on CD22 for example. I would keep testing so you don’t miss the surge 🤞🏻 You can of course not ovulate on a cycle too but I’m not sure how that works!
Thank you! Yes will keep testing 🤞🏼Yes perhaps it’s just my cycle isn’t quite back to normal yet!

• Heart
Been a while since I’ve been on this thread. I now have endometriosis diagnosed via an ultrasound (which is rare, but my ovaries are completely stuck together) and an MRI. Waiting for a laparoscopy date not and hopefully this can help fix my bloooooody infertility.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a scan booked 19th April with my fertility clinic, does anyone get some sort weird hope that it might pick up a pregnancy? Trying to not think of it like that but I can’t stop daydreaming about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Been a while since I’ve been on this thread. I now have endometriosis diagnosed via an ultrasound (which is rare, but my ovaries are completely stuck together) and an MRI. Waiting for a laparoscopy date not and hopefully this can help fix my bloooooody infertility.
Just to say that I’ve been through the same and the surgery worked. Finally cured my problems after 6 years of getting nowhere x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Holy duck... I am 12 DPO. I felt like such tit yesterday I was like may as well test and see

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Holy duck... I am 12 DPO. I felt like such tit yesterday I was like may as well test and see
eeeeek! Congratulations. Have you got another you can try on Saturday? If the hormone double every 24/48 you should see a much stronger line then ❤

• Heart
Ah congratulations!!! Very happy for you (I feel like I know you just from being a lurker on The Circle threads 😂). Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.