TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Ladies,

Yesterday I used the clear blue ovulation sticks that detects 4 fertile days. Yesterday it showed a flashing smiley face high fertility. Today it’s shown a circle. I am on day 8. My period lasts for 5 days.
I will test again tomorrow but this has never happened before. Usually I would get a flashing smiley face for 1-3 days and then a static smiley face. I’m totally confused.
I would keep trying for a few more days and see if it rises again.

was yesterday the first day you used it? Perhaps it’s just noticed a dip in hormone so will regulate tomorrow?

I feel super crampy this morning, and have done a little on and off yesterday. Anyone else had this after ovulation?
Yes! The nausea is back again today and I have a banging headache 🤕

Reactions: 1
I start on day 6. As I’ve had a few cycles where my fertile windows starts as soon as period is over.
Yes hopefully I’ll see a smiley face or a static smiley.

Yes I felt cramps today and then it disappears. I’ve stopped looking into cramps as it drives me crazy. I ignore them now after so many negative pregnancy test you start to ignore them..
hopefully today is just a dip in hormone and perhaps the threshold didn’t quite reach for the blank to smiley?

I would keep trying for a few more days and see if it rises again.

Yes! The nausea is back again today and I have a banging headache 🤕
Those sound kinda positive?! I just feel a little bloated and slightly crampy, super dull and low. Not sure I’ve had it mid cycle before so am intrigued! Been on and off for me to notice over the last few days 🤞🏻

Those sound kinda positive?! I just feel a little bloated and slightly crampy, super dull and low. Not sure I’ve had it mid cycle before so am intrigued! Been on and off for me to notice over the last few days 🤞🏻
I know, I’ve been Googling (possibly stupid idea) and lots of people had similar - some people saying it’s ridiculous and you can’t have symptoms that early but lots of people saying they did so 🤷‍♀️ my Flo app says period due in 7 days so will just have to see. I was crampy a few days after ovulation this month

When I read what your wrote I also see it as positive but I don’t want to get your hopes up.
I’m starting to feel like. Am I just making this up, is it all in my head 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know, I’ve been Googling (possibly stupid idea) and lots of people had similar - some people saying it’s ridiculous and you can’t have symptoms that early but lots of people saying they did so 🤷‍♀️ my Flo app says period due in 7 days so will just have to see. I was crampy a few days after ovulation this month

I’m starting to feel like. Am I just making this up, is it all in my head 🤣
same as what I found googling -some people are v aware days after and some think it’s ridiculous 😂 🤞🏻 For both of us

Hi everyone. I'm sorry for being negative but I just need to vent.

TTC since June 2020. My period is like clockwork. This month I was 3 days late and yesterday there was brownish blood then as the day progressed it was bright pink. I really thought it was an implantation bleed, until I woke up this morning and bam there was AF. I'm so disappointed. I really thought this was it. The lateness, the different consistency to the flow from normal, the 3 days of cramping and nausea prior. Everything was so different to my normal period.

It just bleeping sucks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Random but has anyone been taking those pregnacare pre conception tablets and got really bright yellow wee? 🤣

Hi everyone

I’m not all that sure if this falls into this category or not but anyadvice would be really appreciated.
We’ve been ttc for 6 months. I stopped the pill but hadn’t tracked anything. Periods have been every 4/5 weeks.
I’ve felt quite unwell for a few weeks but had tested positive for Covid. So put it down to that.
I had a routine blood test on Monday which included HCG which has come back as positive. Obviously very shocked but happy.
Went for a scan today as my partner and I were just too excited. I expected to be around 5-6 weeks as my last period was lighter. I’m actually 26 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️😭.
I’m a bit traumatised. Can’t really talk to the doctor as it’s bank holiday and I’m so worried that we’ve missed bloods/screening and we have not got much time to get used to it!
Has anyone else had anything like this????

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone

I’m not all that sure if this falls into this category or not but anyadvice would be really appreciated.
We’ve been ttc for 6 months. I stopped the pill but hadn’t tracked anything. Periods have been every 4/5 weeks.
I’ve felt quite unwell for a few weeks but had tested positive for Covid. So put it down to that.
I had a routine blood test on Monday which included HCG which has come back as positive. Obviously very shocked but happy.
Went for a scan today as my partner and I were just too excited. I expected to be around 5-6 weeks as my last period was lighter. I’m actually 26 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️😭.
I’m a bit traumatised. Can’t really talk to the doctor as it’s bank holiday and I’m so worried that we’ve missed bloods/screening and we have not got much time to get used to it!
Wow congratulations! 💖💖 You might have more luck over on the pregnancy thread https://tattle.life/threads/pregnancy-7-we-love-carbs.17892/page-4#post-4512810 xx

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone

Oh my goodness! You hear of this happening but wow. Huge congratulations, wishing you a very happy and healthy remainder of your pregnancy! Xxx

Hi everyone

Oh wow what a surprise that must have been for you both! Huge congratulations! Maybe phone your local hospitals maternity unit in the morning to get you booked in with the midwife asap x

Hi everyone

Wow congratulations ❤
I hope everything is ok for you.

Hi everyone

Everyone else has added stellar advice so can’t add anything but just wanted to echo a congratulations and I’m sure the maternity will get you sorted ASAP. I’m sure there is procedure for cases like this so don’t panic, they’ll know exactly what to do. Call your local midwife etc tomorrow and explain and they’ll take care of the rest.
In the mean time be kind to yourself and don’t panic about anything. You’ve got plenty of time to get everything together! 🖤

Hi everyone

Congratulations and wishing you a healthy pregnancy ♥

Hi everyone

Congratulations ❤ Wishing you a healthy pregnancy.

Hey ladies, back on this thread after suffering a miscarriage at almost 10 weeks a fortnight ago! Had been TTC for four months for #2 and was thrilled but sadly despite seeing a heartbeat at 8 weeks the heartbeat stopped some time after. Anyway, not sure why I'm telling you all but I'm back on the journey. I did have my first vaccine last week as a kind of f you to the miscarriage. Has anyone else had it Nx trying to conceive still? Anyone waiting?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.