TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi All, usually a lurker here, but can I ask if anyone has done fertility counselling? I'm finding the process really hard and feel very lonely, but we choose not to tell our family and friends we are going through treatment and we felt we couldn't deal with the watching and waiting...

Reactions: 1
H
Hi All, usually a lurker here, but can I ask if anyone has done fertility counselling? I'm finding the process really hard and feel very lonely, but we choose not to tell our family and friends we are going through treatment and we felt we couldn't deal with the watching and waiting...
Hi,

Yes, we had private counselling and found it really helpful. Our ivf clinic recommended one to us x

Reactions: 2
Yes I see the line. Congratulations. The signs were all there. Wishing you all the best in your pregnancy.
Can you take another one ? Use clear blue digital. ❤
I have some more FRERs and a clear blue digital pack. Do I have to do them in the morning?

I have some more FRERs and a clear blue digital pack. Do I have to do them in the morning?
I think your pretty earlier. So your HCG levels will not be as high.
The highest concentration is in the morning. So my advise would be test in the morning. ❤

Does anyone else symptom spot like crazy in the TWW? I got confirmation of ovulation and I’m currently 5DPO, have been really crampy and had more CM than usual.

Hi guys, I’ve just spoke with the nurse and she’s arranged an in person appointment for Monday to take some swabs and give a urine sample. I’m so grateful she took me way more serious than when I spoke to the GP previously. Thank you ladies for the encouragement to keep at them about it 🤞🏼

• Heart
Does anyone else symptom spot like crazy in the TWW? I got confirmation of ovulation and I’m currently 5DPO, have been really crampy and had more CM than usual.
yep, it’s so hard not to! You are so aware of everything aren't you? I feel much more chill this cycle, I’m 5DPO too. Deffo feeling a little more crampy and I think more CM. I think I usually dry up after O but I can’t be 100% 😂

Hi guys, I’ve just spoke with the nurse and she’s arranged an in person appointment for Monday to take some swabs and give a urine sample. I’m so grateful she took me way more serious than when I spoke to the GP previously. Thank you ladies for the encouragement to keep at them about it 🤞🏼
So pleased you’re being taking seriously and are happier about what’s happening. We’ve got your back 🙌🏻💕

Thanks all, I’ll wait until the morning it’s just really hard. I don’t know what to do with myself 🤣

Glad you are getting sorted! Fingers crossed for you xx
I am the WORST for symptom spotting. Once you start you can’t stop 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ladies I don’t know what to do.
This month I only got a flashing smiley on one day. I think it was day 6 of my cycle. After that I just got a plain circle. I’m day 11 now and it still shows a ⭕ . I don’t really know what to think of this.
All my cycles I’ve had a flashing smiley, static smiley. This time nothing. What does it mean.
I am going to test for another 5 days.
Does anyone have any suggestions ?

on the clear blue ovulation what is the difference between flashing smiley & static smiley? I only get static smiley for one day & never see flashing?

on the clear blue ovulation what is the difference between flashing smiley & static smiley? I only get static smiley for one day & never see flashing?
Is it the purple sticks? Flashing is high fertility and then static is peak. The static should stay for 48hrs so you can’t test after you get that
Ladies I don’t know what to do.
This month I only got a flashing smiley on one day. I think it was day 6 of my cycle. After that I just got a plain circle. I’m day 11 now and it still shows a ⭕ . I don’t really know what to think of this.
All my cycles I’ve had a flashing smiley, static smiley. This time nothing. What does it mean.
I am going to test for another 5 days.
Does anyone have any suggestions ?
oh gosh that sounds unusual? I believe (after googling) that the flashing comes up after detecting an oestrogen surge (is that the other hormone?) but perhaps it wasn’t enough to keep going or was a false start? What CD are you now? Have you tried testing at a different time of day?

I know I said I’d wait for the morning but I’m sitting around doing nothing today and I couldn’t bear it... I’m in shock 😭
DDF8955F-C881-420A-92C5-B8A1A0682B49.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it the purple sticks? Flashing is high fertility and then static is peak. The static should stay for 48hrs so you can’t test after you get that

oh gosh that sounds unusual? I believe (after googling) that the flashing comes up after detecting an oestrogen surge (is that the other hormone?) but perhaps it wasn’t enough to keep going or was a false start? What CD are you now? Have you tried testing at a different time of day?
Haha can relate to not waiting. Congratulations ❤
Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.