TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all of your help and advice everyone. I’ve spoken to the midwife and consultant and am much calmer 💕

Lots of baby dust for everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
After asking you guys for advice over the weekend - I’ve got a telephone appointment later in the week with the practice Sister. I’m feeling a lot more positive about this appointment, as she is the nurse practitioner rather than a GP she seems to have a lot more time to go through everything with the patients rather than rushing to get you out the door. Also pre covid all the oldies rave about her in the waiting room 🤣 fingers crossed she can refer me for some tests 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
After asking you guys for advice over the weekend - I’ve got a telephone appointment later in the week with the practice Sister. I’m feeling a lot more positive about this appointment, as she is the nurse practitioner rather than a GP she seems to have a lot more time to go through everything with the patients rather than rushing to get you out the door. Also pre covid all the oldies rave about her in the waiting room 🤣 fingers crossed she can refer me for some tests 🤞🏼
oh that’s good! I always found the nurses (when I went for a pill check) always had a little more time/sympathy so got my fingers crossed for you.

how is everyone holding up?

Reactions: 1
Ahh fabulous keep us updated!
oh that’s good! I always found the nurses (when I went for a pill check) always had a little more time/sympathy so got my fingers crossed for you.

Feel a bit crampy again today!!! Feel like my body is playing tricks on me! How are you?

Reactions: 3
Eeek that sounds like things are doing their thing, how manh dpo are you?! Much crampy today, 3dpo now. So not much to report cos hopefully only lil things are happening. Still keeping v 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Wish theh would re name the 2 week wait the longest wait of your lifeeeeee

Feeling ok!! Super super grumpy today, keep snapping at everything my partner says and that’s really unlike me at this stage of my cycle (lol) especially as it’s irrational - my irrational mood swings only tend to happen while I’m PMSing. Also feeling so tired.

Am around 4-5 days DPO and have been feeling quite crampy for the past couple of days - again unusual unless I’m ovulating / due on. Feeling semi positive! How are you lovely?

Currently 2DPO and fed up of the 2 week wait already 😂

Got invited to go on a walk with 2 of my friends and their new babies at the weekend. I’ve had to make up an excuse as I don’t think I could deal with the constant baby chat 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Feeling ok!! Super super grumpy today, keep snapping at everything my partner says and that’s really unlike me at this stage of my cycle (lol) especially as it’s irrational - my irrational mood swings only tend to happen while I’m PMSing. Also feeling so tired.

Am around 4-5 days DPO and have been feeling quite crampy for the past couple of days - again unusual unless I’m ovulating / due on. Feeling semi positive! How are you lovely?
I’m feeling ok today, less crampy than before - can’t say it’s something I’ve ever noticed except the day of my period so am intrigued!
I hear ya on the snapping. I think it’s a really hard part of the cycle as it’s just literally a wait and see - everything is outta your control! The only pos about pre O is it feels more controllable with working out what Your ‘approach’ is!

I’ve been continuing my cheap OPK to make sure my LH comes down. This is the first time I’ve ever tracked so I’ve learnt I’ve got a real sharp rise (like 2 days) then a steep dive off a cliff down. Started a rise CD13 pm, stayed quite dark CD14, then went down to almost nothing CD15. Still mind boggling to learn things about my body at 30 😂

• Heart
Eeek that sounds like things are doing their thing, how manh dpo are you?! Much crampy today, 3dpo now. So not much to report cos hopefully only lil things are happening. Still keeping v 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Wish theh would re name the 2 week wait the longest wait of your lifeeeeee
I am 10DPO now! Bored of waiting

Yeah normally I only get cramps the day of my ovulation and then the day before my period.

• Heart
Hi everyone. I'm sorry for being negative but I just need to vent.

TTC since June 2020. My period is like clockwork. This month I was 3 days late and yesterday there was brownish blood then as the day progressed it was bright pink. I really thought it was an implantation bleed, until I woke up this morning and bam there was AF. I'm so disappointed. I really thought this was it. The lateness, the different consistency to the flow from normal, the 3 days of cramping and nausea prior. Everything was so different to my normal period.

It just bleeping sucks.
It's so tit, as it's been almost a year for you guys, you could make an appointment with GP or fertility clinic. I did after 9 months, just made me feel better to be pro active, I'm still not pregnant lol 😅 but at least I know what our issue is now

Reactions: 2
I'm only cycle day 3. Feeling rubbish with a heavy period (sorry if that's TMI). Trying to decide whether to track ovulation this month or not. I did the first 3 months then tried without last time.

• Heart
I'm only cycle day 3. Feeling rubbish with a heavy period (sorry if that's TMI). Trying to decide whether to track ovulation this month or not. I did the first 3 months then tried without last time.
Did you find it easier not tracking last month?

My app says I’m due on Monday but it’s not always exactly right. I want to wait as long as possible!
I feel you on this one. I think I can test in about 11 days according to Ovia but I’m not gonna test an earlier than when my period would be due. I think I’ve gone back to a 28 day cycle

Hey Samr, hope you feel a bit better soon. I'm on CD7 but my period was awful this month, felt like I was being sawn in half! I'm also trying to decide whether to track, should probably make my mind Jo really. Think I'm leaning towards not this month... What do you think you'll do?

I feel you on this one. I think I can test in about 11 days according to Ovia but I’m not gonna test an earlier than when my period would be due. I think I’ve gone back to a 28 day cycle
Also been really really tired the past few days. I’ve just woken up after being asleep for over two hours. I could sleep more too 😴

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.