TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am most deffinatley going to try other brands. I really don’t rate them at all now read some terrible reviews. Thanks for everyone’s replies! Xxx
Meant to add not sure if you do this already but I always collected FMU info a container to test rather than mid stream. 🙂

Reactions: 1
Hi all,

So I had the HSG test today and MY GOD was it painful. I unfortunately work at the trust so I'm back at my desk feeling extremely sorry for myself. Had to keep telling myself, it will all be worth it to have a baby! Hopefully will get the results soon. Fingers crossed for some positive news

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We have finally hit a Peak lads... I feel like tit today. Cramping, exhausting and we get a peak reading.
Yayyy, 🥳 good luck.

we are in sync small potato, I am CD 15 too (however still no peak to speak of here 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Amazing - ovulation cramps are very common! Good luck 🤞🏻
I had them so bad as a teenager! Haven’t had them this bad in a while. Husband is away with work until tonight, so I’ve already pre warned him 🤣

Yayyy, 🥳 good luck.

we are in sync small potato, I am CD 15 too (however still no peak to speak of here 😅)
High five!

We have DTD all last week except for yesterday as husband was away and I was working all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Congrats on the peak smallpotato, fingers crossed and lots of baby dust for you.

I’ve ordered the easy @ home OPKs, they arrived today , think I will track with both for the rest of the cycle for consistency. According to Premom i should ovulate today, had the highest result ever on an OPK yesterday which was a measly 0.25 😞 feel so fed up. I’m on CD20 with no sign of a real peak. Really hoped we would get it right this cycle but it doesn’t look like I’m ovulating 😢

Im so worried at this point. My cycles are normally 33 days with short AF (2 days)- does anyone else have long-ish cycles and ovulate late?

• Heart
Hi everyone!
Update- AF is FINALLY here!! I’ve never been happier haha! So onto a new month! I think I may try tempting this month, how does this work?? When will I start temping when AF has finished??
Thanks for everyone’s support over the last few days of what had been an awful time in limbo! X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone!
Update- AF is FINALLY here!! I’ve never been happier haha! So onto a new month! I think I may try tempting this month, how does this work?? When will I start temping when AF has finished??
Thanks for everyone’s support over the last few days of what had been an awful time in limbo! X
Ah at least you have an answer 💕 I'd start temping straight away. You need to do it first thing in the morning before you've even sat up as the slightest movement can spike your temp x

Hi all. I have a few symptoms of pregnancy but trying to hold off testing for a few more days. My period is 3 days late (usually on time but was late last month too), one sore boob (yep, one!), very nauseous and tired! I keep getting shooting pains around my ovaries too but different to usual cramps. We dtd a few times around peak fertility. Has anyone had any similar early symptoms?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi all. I have a few symptoms of pregnancy but trying to hold off testing for a few more days. My period is 3 days late (usually on time but was late last month too), one sore boob (yep, one!), very nauseous and tired! I keep getting shooting pains around my ovaries too but different to usual cramps. We dtd a few times around peak fertility. Has anyone had any similar early symptoms?
Yep my only symptoms were sore boobs and being exhausted! 🤞🏻 Are you going to take a test soon?

Good luck!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Yep my only symptoms were sore boobs and being exhausted! 🤞🏻 Are you going to take a test soon?
I just have one sore boob strangely but it's so painful I am constantly aware of it!! Yes probably at the weekend if AF doesn't arrive before

I just have one sore boob strangely but it's so painful I am constantly aware of it!! Yes probably at the weekend if AF doesn't arrive before
Keeping my fingers crossed for you! ❤
My symptoms were: a few days of nausea during ovulation (Mo, Tue) a few days of nausea one week later (Mo, Tue) and then another week later no sign of AF and no typical period symptoms. Did a test that day (Tue) and found out I was pregnant.
Had no real symptoms other than sensitive boobs and mainly the lack of period pain.
But everyone is very different ofcourse.

Out of interest, how quickly does your LH levels go up each day, if any? I'm CD7 and had a jump from 0.13 to 0.27 within a day. I've never had regular periods so have no clue where I'll be at 😩

Out of interest, how quickly does your LH levels go up each day, if any? I'm CD7 and had a jump from 0.13 to 0.27 within a day. I've never had regular periods so have no clue where I'll be at 😩
I don’t think there is a set amount- some people have rapid onset and some people have gradual rise!

CD 16, still getting the blank face 😐 (day 3 of using CB) I was hoping for at least a little flashy face as I feel like I have other signs, yesterday’s LH strips still low too and haven’t done today’s yet.

Just want my body to start doing something already, clearly it’s taking a while for my own hormones to start working. 19 days off the pill now and more and more conscious it could be weeks still yet. Was hoping I’d be one of those lucky people who just ovulates straight away but guess not.

I had shooting pains around my ovaries as well this month. I’ve never had this before and wondered if I was ovulating late? Very strange.

can anyone help, if I did ovulate late am I likely to start my period later? Flo says I am due today. To be honest I can feel it coming on, I keep dashing back and for to the toilet to check x

So my blood tests have come back and I need an appointment with the doctor so something has to be wrong. The doctor is going to call on Wednesday so now I’m going to be anxious about what could be wrong for basically a whole week.
I'm thankful that whatever is wrong atleast I’ll know about it soon but I can’t help but have such a dropping feeling in my stomach from worry

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve been looking into it and it seems like being in a calorie deficit when you come off the pill can affect your cycle coming back and is generally not great for TTC unless you are very overweight.

Thinking maybe I should stop dieting if I want to conceive? I’ve been eating at at least a 600 deficit for a couple of months now (not every day but I have been losing weight). I figured if I fell pregnant I would stop dieting but in the meantime weight loss wouldn’t hurt as I am still about 10 pounds overweight currently (BMI is a little over 25). Now I’m thinking about it it’s probably not the best idea.

Anyone else dieted whilst TTC and has it affected you? I don’t know if I’m being silly and the idea of having a reason eat more just seems good to me so I’m selling it to myself😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.