TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no AF and I’m 3 days late now 🤔 I’m scared to test because I know I’ll be sad when it’s negative. It’s probably late because it’s all I’ve thought about for 2 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You can add it back on! There's a bit under settings about TTC ☺
Just screen recorded my clue app to show you how to do it. It's under the settings (couldn't show the first screen as it has all my personal details) xx

Attachments

Still no AF and I’m 3 days late now 🤔 I’m scared to test because I know I’ll be sad when it’s negative. It’s probably late because it’s all I’ve thought about for 2 weeks.
I'm with you, I'm 4 days late now. Might be worth testing just in case? It becomes so all-consuming, doesn't it...

I'm with you, I'm 4 days late now. Might be worth testing just in case? It becomes so all-consuming, doesn't it...
I tested this afternoon and 👎🏻 BFN 😟. And still no period!
I bought the tests a few months ago from Amazon and I’ve just looked at the reviews and they are really bad, saying they give false negatives etc. Not sure if it’s true but I’m clinging to it 🤣 I’ll buy a digi clear blue tomorrow and if no period, I’ll test Monday morning with my first wee.

have you tested? 🤞🏻✨🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I tested this afternoon and 👎🏻 BFN 😟. And still no period!
I bought the tests a few months ago from Amazon and I’ve just looked at the reviews and they are really bad, saying they give false negatives etc. Not sure if it’s true but I’m clinging to it 🤣 I’ll buy a digi clear blue tomorrow and if no period, I’ll test Monday morning with my first wee.

have you tested? 🤞🏻✨🤞🏻
Ah, sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for Monday.🤞

I had BFNs on Wednesday and Friday... Trying to hold out for a few more days but just not feeling PMS-y at all which is driving me mad!

• Heart
Good luck to you all. I've just started my CB digitals after my first period post MC. 2 days of empty faces so far, hoping for a flashing smiley one tomo 🤞 but then also feeling sick for 3 weeks time when I'm waiting to find out if pregnant or not 😂 such a head f#"k isnt it.

• Heart
I got a flashy face 🥳 CD19. Yay! Did notice yesterday my LH strips are also a bit darker than usual as well. Just pleased something is happening and I can maybe actually start the process of trying! 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well I bought a digi CB and BFN 😟 can’t get any clearer than “not pregnant”. It’s like a punch to the gut! Just want AF to arrive now to end this waiting game. I’m having a glass of Prosecco!

good luck to those testing in the next few days 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well I bought a digi CB and BFN 😟 can’t get any clearer than “not pregnant”. It’s like a punch to the gut! Just want AF to arrive now to end this waiting game. I’m having a glass of Prosecco!

good luck to those testing in the next few days 🤞🏻
Sending love. It really is the hardest thing to see those 2 words. Hope your AF turns up or you get some answers soon. Xxx

Sending love. It really is the hardest thing to see those 2 words. Hope your AF turns up or you get some answers soon. Xxx
Thank you 😘 stupidly I had convinced myself I was pregnant as my cycle has been so different. But it’s probably because I am over thinking things.

Feeling pretty down as my friend is about to give birth any second and I have to attend a mini baby shower in a few weeks with a different friend. I just feel like it will never be me.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve got a darker line this morning on clear blue & now showing on the hcg pre-mom tests too - what test should I get to confirm I feel like I can’t believe it ? Maybe one that actually says pregnant lol. I’m 11 days post ov - period due Thursday! Thanks for the support on here this thread has been my lifesaver !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve got a darker line this morning on clear blue & now showing on the hcg pre-mom tests too - what test should I get to confirm I feel like I can’t believe it ? Maybe one that actually says pregnant lol. I’m 11 days post ov - period due Thursday! Thanks for the support on here this thread has been my lifesaver !
Yay congratulations!!! I took a digital one as definite confirmation just so it was there in text, but I also know that the Premom tests aren't meant to be overly sensitive so I thought if that's showing a line then it has got to be right!

Yay congratulations!!! I took a digital one as definite confirmation just so it was there in text, but I also know that the Premom tests aren't meant to be overly sensitive so I thought if that's showing a line then it has got to be right!
thank you so much!

Reactions: 1
Congratulations❤❤! If you have a boots near you they do their own version of the digital clear blue test which is a lot cheaper but just as good 😁.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.