TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you 😊 I got 10 with it, but I was thinking I’ll need more for next cycle anyway. Since my LH tests have been super low thus far maybe it won’t hurt to have done it this morning, I didn’t realise that was why they said to start on a specific day, I just figured it was to make sure you caught it 🤦🏻‍♀️ will read up more in future before I start having a dramatic episode to my husband over the result 😂
Who knew that pissing on a stick would be so difficult and so consuming! It certainly won’t hurt to have done it this morning - let me know how the strip goes later!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi everyone- just thought I would
Update as I’ve had to try and switch off the last few days. Last test was Sunday decided to test again this morning- again another V faint line only abit darker than Sundays. This a frrr not frer as I picked these up by accident so not too sure what the difference is to be honest. Anyways I have started to have some brownish discharge so I think AF is coming after a week late and causing more stress than ever.
Hope everyone is okay x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Update as I’ve had to try and switch off the last few days. Last test was Sunday decided to test again this morning- again another V faint line only abit darker than Sundays. This a frrr not frer as I picked these up by accident so not too sure what the difference is to be honest. Anyways I have started to have some brownish discharge so I think AF is coming after a week late and causing more stress than ever.
Hope everyone is okay x
Hey I am so sorry it’s been stressful for you. You don’t know what direction your going. I can only imagine what your going through.
sorry to say I can’t see a line.
From what I have read on here from other women brown discharge doesn’t always indicate period but I don’t want to get your hopes up. Hopefully the other ladies can assist.

Today my AF came and I’m now starting to think maybe I need to give up in this journey to motherhood. My husband is significantly older and I’m now thinking I’m out of time. I feel like I’m in a dark place today. I have to really think about our next move. I am genuinely not ok today. I’ve had enough the last 2 years and a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope everyone is okay x
Really sorry but I don't see a line :( It's quite possible the stress of the situation has just delayed your period however I hope to be wrong ❤

Hey I am so sorry it’s been stressful for you. You don’t know what direction your going. I can only imagine what your going through.
From what I have read on here from other women brown discharge doesn’t always indicate period but I don’t want to get your hopes up. Hopefully the other ladies can assist.

Today my AF came and I’m now starting to think maybe I need to give up in this journey to motherhood. My husband is significantly older and I’m now thinking I’m out of time. I feel like I’m in a dark place today. I have to really think about our next move. I am genuinely not ok today. I’ve had enough the last 2 years and a bit.
I’m so sorry you feel this way. It’s ok to not be ok, but I hope you have some support, as much as I know this thread helps, it’s not the same as a squeeze IRL.

Have you spoken to your GP, or perhaps a therapist to speak about how you feel so you can manage some of your feelings? Is the an option for a referall to a fertility clinic? You don’t need to do any of these things today, just a deep breath in, then our. Dark moments are hard, but the light always comes.

‘Even the darkest night will end and the sun will shine again’ 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm really sorry you feel like this and I can totally relate. Sending you lots of love ❤ Have you been seen by fertility? I know it's so easy for me to say don't give up when you feel the way you do. I hope you have lots of support around you IRL x

thanks for your reply, a line is deffo there in person my camera is rubbish but I can appreciate why you can’t see it. This will be my 2nd early MC a in 3 months. I’m surprised I even got a hint of a line as apparently the first response rapid result isn’t sensitive.

I’m so sorry to hear you feel like this, it is the most stressful and exhausting thing to TTC. I have said to myself that I am not going to test or even track my ovulation anymore as it is mentally draining me and just let nature do it’s thing. Maybe if you try and do the same that will help you? However, I do appreciate this is one million times easier said than done. Have you tried talking to your GP etc about how you are feeling?
Sending tons of love ❤

This was Sunday’s test done with Internet cheapie x

Attachments

Thinking of you ❤

thanks for your reply, a line is deffo there in person my camera is rubbish but I can appreciate why you can’t see it. This will be my 2nd early MC a in 3 months. I’m surprised I even got a hint of a line as apparently the first response rapid result isn’t sensitive.
I hope you get some clear answers soon, being in limbo is the worst. The spotting might not mean you're out, could you possibly have ovulated later than you think and therefore be earlier than expected?

Thinking of you ❤

I hope you get some clear answers soon, being in limbo is the worst. The spotting might not mean you're out, could you possibly have ovulated later than you think and therefore be earlier than expected?
I really hope this is the case; it’s stopped now so fingers crossed ❤

I’m almost 100% sure I ovulated early this month. I felt a really weird popping sensation on Sunday CD11 then had ovulation cramps yesterday CD12 which have gone today and they usually last 2 days. I just wasn’t prepared for it to be that early. DTD last night but think it’ll have been too late. I’ll keep at it (lol) but AGGHHHHHHHH, the frustration is too real.

Hi, just wanted to say that I’ve felt exactly like this. Giving up seemed the best thing to do for my sanity. We persevered, got medical help and finally achieved our dream. Have you explored medical interventions? Obviously, telling you to keep going to inappropriate as we’re all different and sometimes infertility can be overwhelming x

Who knew that pissing on a stick would be so difficult and so consuming! It certainly won’t hurt to have done it this morning - let me know how the strip goes later!
Yup and I’m only on the ovulation ones, cannot even imagine how stressful it becomes when it’s testing for pregnancy!

Did 2 strips and both low 🙄 so glad I held my pee for two hours and didn’t drink 😂 worth it! literally all my strips just looks the same tbh. Between like 0.11 and 0.23.

ah well, I’ll save the CB for tomorrow, then if I’ve had a rise in estrogen maybe I’ll get a little flashy face. I’m trying to be chill though and remind myself it could be actual weeks before I ovulate still.

Yup and I’m only on the ovulation ones, cannot even imagine how stressful it becomes when it’s testing for pregnancy!

Did 2 strips and both low 🙄 so glad I held my pee for two hours and didn’t drink 😂 worth it! literally all my strips just looks the same tbh. Between like 0.11 and 0.23.

ah well, I’ll save the CB for tomorrow, then if I’ve had a rise in estrogen maybe I’ll get a little flashy face. I’m trying to be chill though and remind myself it could be actual weeks before I ovulate still.
Oh so annoying, The main thing is that they are consistent!! Good idea on the CB digi tomorrow and hopefully there will be a rise enough to be noticeable on the CB digi.

The good thing is you’re doing everything right and giving yourself the best means possible 🙌🏻

Morning everyone, I really need some advice now as I’m driving myself mad 😥 done my last first response test this morning and again a faint line, abit darker then it has been. HOWEVER if I was really pregnant this should now be a blazing positive?? Each time I have done a frer I’ve had a faint like and they have all come up in the 3 mins. I’m beginning to think if these are now just part of the tests? Im trying to think surely not as I’ve had these for the past few days... but I now it now should be getting darker!! I remember when I reheated FRER and a line was a line! 😓 arghhhh I really want AF now I’ve had enough xx

Attachments

Morning everyone, I really need some advice now as I’m driving myself mad 😥 done my last first response test this morning and again a faint line, abit darker then it has been. HOWEVER if I was really pregnant this should now be a blazing positive?? Each time I have done a frer I’ve had a faint like and they have all come up in the 3 mins. I’m beginning to think if these are now just part of the tests? Im trying to think surely not as I’ve had these for the past few days... but I now it now should be getting darker!! I remember when I reheated FRER and a line was a line! 😓 arghhhh I really want AF now I’ve had enough xx
I think they probably would be darker now. When will you be 2 weeks late? Don't do any more pregnancy tests, you'll drive yourself mad. Wait until the 2 weeks and get blood tests done. Atleast then you should know if it was just evaps or a chemical. Hope you get an answer soon x

Hi lovely, I couldn’t read and run and not sure how helpful my advice will be but I have read about something called the “hook effect” where the levels of HCG are so high that it actually doesn’t show positive on a test because it overwhelms the test so it incorrectly shows a negative. This can happen with multiples pregnancies or if you are quite far along - I’m really not sure how common it is and I’m probably guessing not very but could potentially be what’s happening.

I personally find FRER not great, I know people rave about them but I’ve always got that faint pink line and haven’t ended up pregnant. It is absolutely tit and it’s soul crushing. I personally can’t see a line but my phone screen isn’t great so I could definitely be wrong.

As I’m sure you know, anxiety and stress can push your AF back so really try to stay as level headed and calm as possible and it will either turn up or you might need to get yourself to your GP - are long cycles normal for you?

I think everyone here can relate to how completely nuts you can drive yourself with those stupid lines, I’m so sorry you are going through it. Sending lots of love and hugs to you and I hope you get the answers you’re looking for/a positive test ASAP xxx

sorry edit - you could definitely have ovulated later than you think and that’s why your cycle is so long this month, my ovulation dates have been totally out of whack the past few months and it’s thrown me off! Haven’t been 2 weeks late though but I’ve heard it can happen.

I think they probably would be darker now. When will you be 2 weeks late? Don't do any more pregnancy tests, you'll drive yourself mad. Wait until the 2 weeks and get blood tests done. Atleast then you should know if it was just evaps or a chemical. Hope you get an answer soon x
Thanks for your reply! I’ll be 2 weeks late on Friday so will hold off until then. I had brownish discharge charge yesterday only when wiped now that has totally gone. Was hoping it was AF coming. Or even better implantation. Suppose only time will tell xx

Hi lovely, I couldn’t read and run and not sure how helpful my advice will be but I have read about something called the “hook effect” where the levels of HCG are so high that it actually doesn’t show positive on a test because it overwhelms the test so it incorrectly shows a negative. This can happen with multiples pregnancies or if you are quite far along - I’m really not sure how common it is and I’m probably guessing not very but could potentially be what’s happening.

I personally find FRER not great, I know people rave about them but I’ve always got that faint pink line and haven’t ended up pregnant. It is absolutely tit and it’s soul crushing. I personally can’t see a line but my phone screen isn’t great so I could definitely be wrong.

As I’m sure you know, anxiety and stress can push your AF back so really try to stay as level headed and calm as possible and it will either turn up or you might need to get yourself to your GP - are long cycles normal for you?

I think everyone here can relate to how completely nuts you can drive yourself with those stupid lines, I’m so sorry you are going through it. Sending lots of love and hugs to you and I hope you get the answers you’re looking for/a positive test ASAP xxx
Oh I’ve never heard of the hook effect!
No long cycles aren’t normal I had a MC in jan and since then my cycles have been 28-30 days. It’s sooo frustrating! Yes I’m beginning to doubt frer now! They were great with my little boy! Time will only tell I suppose xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't see a line, have you done a digital test?

Sorry you’re going through this, I can only imagine how stressful and frustrating the whole situation is.
I can recommend the clear blue early detector test, I got a clear result very quickly and from what I’ve read they aren’t considered too bad for evaps. Sending you a big hug and hope you get some answers soon 🤞🏻 X

Sorry you’re going through this, I can only imagine how stressful and frustrating the whole situation is.
I can recommend the clear blue early detector test, I got a clear result very quickly and from what I’ve read they aren’t considered too bad for evaps. Sending you a big hug and hope you get some answers soon 🤞🏻 X
I am most deffinatley going to try other brands. I really don’t rate them at all now read some terrible reviews. Thanks for everyone’s replies! Xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.