TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the tests I took at 5am, very happy but scared! Just praying it works out this time as I'm nearing my would have been due date 🤞 I'm not due on until tomorrow so won't count my chickens x
Congratulations 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
These are the tests I took at 5am, very happy but scared! Just praying it works out this time as I'm nearing my would have been due date 🤞 I'm not due on until tomorrow so won't count my chickens x
biggest congratulations ❤❤

• Heart
So happy for you ❤❤❤

• Heart

Big congratulations!!! ❤❤

• Heart
Hi everyone, about to get my coil taken out (doctors calling me early next week) but worried about SMP and MA, as really want to avoid going on MA because it's so strict on self employed side hustles on the side 😬 im on a fixed term contract so hoping I can get pregnant quite quickly to meet the qualifying week but not getting my hopes up as I have health conditions 😭😭

Reactions: 2
Currently on cycle day 36, no sign of ovulation & a BFN! I’ve had consistent high OPKs for over a week, so I assume my hormones have gone haywire because I’ve just put on 4lbs all of a sudden too! not changed a single thing!!! Stupid PCOS. It really is such a pain in the arse! 😡 I’ve had a brace in the last week so I’m hoping that will help me drop the additional weight I’ve put on!

• Heart
Omg congratulations. Wishing you all the best during your pregnancy:)) ❤

• Heart
This is absolutely wonderful!

• Heart
I took some ovulation tests over the last few days as I was WAY too chicken to take a pregnancy test, caved yesterday morning and today (the FRER) and 😱😱 it doesn’t feel real!!
Yesterday was the clear blue

I feel so blessed and also so guilty being able to write this. I am so lucky and I promise I really, really know that. You guys are the loveliest community and I can’t wait to see the rest of you fall pregnant 💕
C6735004-BBDA-424E-B74D-1DFC72FC5554.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I took some ovulation tests over the last few days as I was WAY too chicken to take a pregnancy test, caved yesterday morning and today (the FRER) and 😱😱 it doesn’t feel real!!

I feel so blessed and also so guilty being able to write this. I am so lucky and I promise I really, really know that. You guys are the loveliest community and I can’t wait to see the rest of you fall pregnant 💕
View attachment 533167
♥ Massive congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! ♥

• Heart

View attachment 533167
Don’t feel guilty at all.
Amazing news. Congratulations ❤
Good luck on your pregnancy journey

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 533167
I just literally squealed out loud! So happy for you lovely lady, huge congratulations 😍 wishing you a very happy and very healthy 9 months 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 533167
Oh my goodness I am SO pleased for you! I have been thinking about you ❤❤❤

• Heart

View attachment 533167
Congratulations!!!! Yay!!!! How axing!! Did you have any symptoms?

Congratulations!!!! Yay!!!! How axing!! Did you have any symptoms?
How exciting even!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.