TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I caved and took a FRER 10dpo and unsurprisingly showed a BFN. I am exhausted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi guys!

I need some advice as I can't ask anyone else right now not even my husband!

So after seeing @grumpycat said she took an OPK test and it came up high and then it followed a positive pregnancy test I thought I'd try my luck 🤣 I took an ovulation test yesterday and it came up higher than I expected. Normally there's barely a line when I'm out of my fertile period. So I thought I'd take a pregnancy test, just a cheapie one. I saw the feintest line but I put it down to being an evap.

Anyway I've taken another this morning. First photo is from before I dipped it, second one is 3 mins later, third is about 6 mins later.

Advice?!!! What do you think? I'm trying not to get my hopes up...! I'm 10DPO.

Oh. I have no idea how to upload more than one photo so that's the last one!
that looks like a pretty good line for 10dpo!! Eeeek how exciting!!

Well, I caved and took a FRER 10dpo and unsurprisingly showed a BFN. I am exhausted.
10dpo is still so early though, implantation might not have happened yet 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, I've not posted much since my last cycle. I'm finding this one really hard for some reason, I'm only 5DPO but already feel like I'm preparing for disappointment, I've been so tearful for the last 24 hours (even cried myself to sleep which is so silly). I'm so happy for everyone who is getting their BFP but it's all I can think about. 😖 Anyone else not feeling great?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone, I've not posted much since my last cycle. I'm finding this one really hard for some reason, I'm only 5DPO but already feel like I'm preparing for disappointment, I've been so tearful for the last 24 hours (even cried myself to sleep which is so silly). I'm so happy for everyone who is getting their BFP but it's all I can think about. 😖 Anyone else not feeling great?
I’m pretty much the same, I’m happy for everyone and I can only hope for happy and healthy pregnancies. ❤

Personally, I feel like I’ll literally never get pregnant, it feels like such a distant reality for me and I’ve only been TTC since September 2020. I’ve stopped doing opks not only because the easy at home ones are out of stock here, but also to try and not think about this as much as I can. I’ve also found myself checking this thread less often because the moment I start thinking about it more the more overwhelmed I get with the feeling that it will never happen to me. Then again I do tend to always assume the worst so I’m not really doing myself any favors. I know there are many positive angles I can look at this from instead but sometimes it’s just too much! I feel so negative and I don’t want to dampen anyone’s BFP news, I just needed to get this off my chest x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope your feeling better today ? I was the same since November. Lockdown has not helped at all. Literally I was the same crying at least once a week. I say it’s better to release the emotions rather then keeping it in. Remember it’s ok to cry.
Now some restrictions have been lifted I am so busy. So I don’t think about it. I only check on this thread but at the moment I feel like I can’t keep up. I feel blessed I am busier now so I don’t think about it 24/7.
Have you been busier recently that restrictions are lifted slightly ?
Do something nice for yourself today have a bath, eat some chocolate, go to a nail or hair salon.
Good luck x

Reactions: 4
It's not silly if it's how you feel! Ttc is so hard, and it bleeping sucks when someone else gets a bfp let's be honest, even if you're happy for them too. So cry it out and eat the comfort food. Say this is tit but you're too early to be out this cycle, you will get there ❤

Reactions: 7
I’m pretty much the same, I’m happy for everyone and I can only hope for happy and healthy pregnancies. ❤

Personally, I feel like I’ll literally never get pregnant, it feels like such a distant reality for me and I’ve only been TTC since September 2020. I’ve stopped doing opks not only because the easy at home ones are out of stock here, but also to try and not think about this as much as I can. I’ve also found myself checking this thread less often because the moment I start thinking about it more the more overwhelmed I get with the feeling that it will never happen to me. Then again I do tend to always assume the worst so I’m not really doing myself any favors. I know there are many positive angles I can look at this from instead but sometimes it’s just too much! I feel so negative and I don’t want to dampen anyone’s BFP news, I just needed to get this off my chest x
I feel the same as you but I've only been trying since December. I came off hormonal contraceptives years ago so I've not had to adjust or anything. I had some gynecological issues a few years ago after having my son and never really got answers. My periods are so heavy as well (sorry, TMI). I did say to the doctor recently, she sent me for blood tests and said everything was fine but I'm not convinced. I also stopped opks and I'm trying not to think too much but it totally consumes me on the days leading up to my period.

Reactions: 6
Hey ladies, still waiting impatiently for my period to come. Its a month since my miscarriage and I'm desperate to start trying again. Was anyone in a similar situation? How long did it take for your period to start again? I feel its coming but nothing to show for it just yet 😕

• Heart
Hey ladies, still waiting impatiently for my period to come. Its a month since my miscarriage and I'm desperate to start trying again. Was anyone in a similar situation? How long did it take for your period to start again? I feel its coming but nothing to show for it just yet 😕
Hi lovely, sorry for your loss ❤ I miscarried at just over 5 weeks last year, stopped bleeding on 10th October and my period returned on 25th November so about 6 weeks later xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry about your miscarriage :( I also had a mc in February, my period started again 4 weeks to the day but it was a surgical mc, not sure if that makes any difference? Hope yours comes soon! We have just started trying again but think my period is going to come any day now! 😩

• Heart
Sorry about your miscarriage :( I also had a mc in February, my period started again 4 weeks to the day but it was a surgical mc, not sure if that makes any difference? Hope yours comes soon! We have just started trying again but think my period is going to come any day now! 😩
Thanks ladies, yeah tbf mine was a surgical one too. I found out a month ago today but the procedure was 3 days later. I think I just need a bit more patience. Just keep thinking where I should be now...would have had my scan and be planning. Now I'm just an emotional mess today and can't stop thinking about it. Worried about being pregnant again and the worries that go with that and then worried about not getting pregnant quick enough. Head fu%k isnt it. So sorry for your losses too ladies, wishing you the best of luck on this TTC journey! Xxx

• Heart
Hey ladies! Had my 2nd fertility appointment today. Need to have a hsg test, anyone had this before? I had some bloods and an ultrasound and she said everything looks good which is great news.

Thanks ladies, yeah tbf mine was a surgical one too. I found out a month ago today but the procedure was 3 days later. I think I just need a bit more patience. Just keep thinking where I should be now...would have had my scan and be planning. Now I'm just an emotional mess today and can't stop thinking about it. Worried about being pregnant again and the worries that go with that and then worried about not getting pregnant quick enough. Head fu%k isnt it. So sorry for your losses too ladies, wishing you the best of luck on this TTC journey! Xxx
I know exactly how you feel, also even tho I cancelled my scans I got a call after the day the 12 week one would have been asking why I didn’t come and if I wanted to rebook! Plus one minute I feel relaxed and think it will happen when it happens then the next I’m panicking that it won’t happen anytime soon :( think it’s all normal to feel this way though. Hopefully your period will come back this week!
Wishing you the best of luck xxx

• Heart
Sorry to just come on a dump my feelings but I need to offload!

I’m currently on CD3 and my period is horrendous this time. This is the one that’sreally hit me, because I was so sure that I was pregnant - I had different symptoms that I’d not had before, we timed it perfectly, and I just knew! You know when everyone says you’ll just know when you’re pregnant even without taking the test because something feels different, and I felt like that this cycle.

I’m a teacher and I feel like I’ve been really snappy with the kids because I’m finding it so hard to be surrounded but other people’s kids when I’m not sure if I’ll have my own. And then I feel like that’s why I’m not getting pregnant, because the universe just knows I won’t be a good Mum so it won’t let me have a baby.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry to just come on a dump my feelings but I need to offload!

I’m currently on CD3 and my period is horrendous this time. This is the one that’sreally hit me, because I was so sure that I was pregnant - I had different symptoms that I’d not had before, we timed it perfectly, and I just knew! You know when everyone says you’ll just know when you’re pregnant even without taking the test because something feels different, and I felt like that this cycle.

I’m a teacher and I feel like I’ve been really snappy with the kids because I’m finding it so hard to be surrounded but other people’s kids when I’m not sure if I’ll have my own. And then I feel like that’s why I’m not getting pregnant, because the universe just knows I won’t be a good Mum so it won’t let me have a baby.
I’m sorry that you’re having a hard time, but the way that you’re feeling is totally valid 💗
it’s really tough to be around children whilst you’re having a hard time conceiving and I totally sympathise with you. Please please know that you will be a great mum, the fact that you are still picking yourself up and going to work every day, helping those lovely children even when you really aren’t in the mood to is the proof that you are completely devoted. You are much stronger than you think 💞

Reactions: 5
Thank you to everyone for your kindness over the weekend, I love this little community. 🥰

@Spencerskates I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. It must be so hard to be around other people's children whilst you so badly want your own, try to be kind to yourself. ❤

Reactions: 5
My period came back 5 weeks after my emergency surgery for my miscarriage. I conceived again 3 months later. Not saying this to rub anyone’s nose in it (I’d struggled with infertility for years prior to this) but to give hope to anyone who has recently suffered a loss xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My period came back 5 weeks after my emergency surgery for my miscarriage. I conceived again 3 months later. Not saying this to rub anyone’s nose in it (I’d struggled with infertility for years prior to this) but to give hope to anyone who has recently suffered a loss xxx
similar happened to me. Miscarriage in March, and conceived by august.

Morning everyone. I decided to test again this morning with the spare Sainsbury’s cheapie I had left over... is it just my eyes or can anyone see the faintest line?? I’m not getting my hopes up as I have read rubbish reviews for these tests and know blue dyes aren’t the best. Day 4 of no AF and my last 2 AF’s have been like clockwork. I will test again the end of the week if AF has not made an appearance!

thanks everyone xxxx🙌❤ Baby dust to all xxx

So so sorry to hear of your miscarriage, I hope you are okay. I miscarried in jan this year and my period come back 4.5 weeks later, I think everyone is so different.
Take care sending tons of love and baby dust your way xxxx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.