TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking of you Mel17 and Niamhm ❤ If your feels comfortable, post updates!

agreed this community is lovely, I feel as if I have no one to speak to about this!
Thank you, I will. It is a lovely community, ttc is such a lonely time. I really wish it was easier to speak about in person ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you, I will. It is a lovely community, ttc is such a lonely time. I really wish it was easier to speak about in person ❤
Im having a lot of tears tonight. My period is so painful, my son is off to his Nanny’s for a week as I’m on nights. I’m just really feeling sorry for myself and I feel as if I have no one to talk to.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Im having a lot of tears tonight. My period is so painful, my son is off to his Nanny’s for a week as I’m on nights. I’m just really feeling sorry for myself and I feel as if I have no one to talk to.
I'm so sorry love, if you don't have anyone to talk to could you talk about it with your mum? Most women I know in person had no problem conceiving (half the time on contraception!) So I've sometimes been talking to my dad lol because he's the only one who just listens and doesn't feel sorry for me x

Reactions: 2
I had a few tears last night as well. Even though I am 8DPO I don't feel any different, just wonder if this will ever happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had a few tears last night as well. Even though I am 8DPO I don't feel any different, just wonder if this will ever happen.
Most women don't gave any early signs or symptoms, I hope this is your month 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi ladies... I tested again this morning (with second MU) and no change at all in colour!! I feel like such an idiot for testing early now I just feel like crap 😓 I’m 12po (according my to my app) so deffo think I’m out this month! I have posted a pic below... it’s tweaked!

baby dust to all 🙌🥰❤

Hi ladies... I tested again this morning (with second MU) and no change at all in colour!! I feel like such an idiot for testing early now I just feel like crap 😓 I’m 12po (according my to my app) so deffo think I’m out this month! I have posted a pic below... it’s tweaked!

baby dust to all 🙌🥰❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7

baby dust to all 🙌🥰❤
I'm sorry it's not darker, sending you love ❤ have you tried another test? My first response is still really light but found clearblue 6 days early quite clear xx

I'm sorry it's not darker, sending you love ❤ have you tried another test? My first response is still really light but found clearblue 6 days early quite clear xx
Wish I never tested early now 😥 no I always just use frer as they are meant to be the more sensitive. I may use an Asda cheapie as this is what I used first time round with my son!
Congratulations to you! ❤ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
These are the tests I took at 5am, very happy but scared! Just praying it works out this time as I'm nearing my would have been due date 🤞 I'm not due on until tomorrow so won't count my chickens x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These are the tests I took at 5am, very happy but scared! Just praying it works out this time as I'm nearing my would have been due date 🤞 I'm not due on until tomorrow so won't count my chickens x
Huge congratulations to you! So very happy ❤❤

• Heart
Wish I never tested early now 😥 no I always just use frer as they are meant to be the more sensitive. I may use an Asda cheapie as this is what I used first time round with my son!
Congratulations to you! ❤ Xx
Thank you! I also used an asda cheapie this morning and it looked negative 😬 but I'm guessing it's just not as sensitive as I haven't missed a period yet xx

eek! 💕 Congratulations

• Heart
Congratulations! ♥ Wishing you all the best ♥

• Heart
Congratulations to you my darling 💞

• Heart
Congratulations! ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.