TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt like wasting money so did a test today and it was faint, then went out to get some more types also faint! Bought packs of 2 and some digis so will do the other ones tomorrow and wait until after AF is due to do the digital! Not sure if anyone else can see it? The clear blue I did this morning and has dried darker. I did a clearblue 6 days early, boots own early and frer
yes I can see faint lines! 🤞🏻 For tomorrow and hopefully Saturday!

i took an OPK this morning for fun and it was near positive 😂 I’m much too scared to take a proper test 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Felt like wasting money so did a test today and it was faint, then went out to get some more types also faint! Bought packs of 2 and some digis so will do the other ones tomorrow and wait until after AF is due to do the digital! Not sure if anyone else can see it? The clear blue I did this morning and has dried darker. I did a clearblue 6 days early, boots own early and frer
I can definitely see it on the clear blue one xx 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you, glad I'm not just seeing things 🥴 scary and exciting stuff xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can see a fain line on your clean blue and your frer, I’ve got everything crossed for you 🤞🏼💗

• Heart
Thank you. I might try the clear blue, I’ve not tried them yet. Just getting frustrated in myself now. Funny how you spend your whole life trying not to get pregnant and then when you want to, it doesn’t happen. Not an ideal age for me to start trying for a first, but wasn’t in the right relationship previously, then following that needed time in my own. I Ideally wouldn’t have left it so late, but sadly was beyond my control. Sorry to hear about your MC. Lots of baby dust to you x
Hello! I was speaking to someone about ttc a few weeks ago. She was in her mid 30s and was trying for about a year with no joy. She started using ovulation tests and fell pregnant that month. Turns out she ovulated really late, a couple of days before her period! So was missing the window every month. 🤞🏻Clear blue works for you!

Reactions: 2
Just a quickie - when is the best time to start BBT? During period or when I’m done?
Start as soon as possible. The more you track the more of a pattern you will see and get to learn your cycles.
The temp rises after ovulation so it’s good to get a good idea of what your normal temp range is before you ovulate

75869955-7D13-4538-88D0-BCA37393F995.png

Hi guys,

I dip in and out of here so much! I try not to think about TTC too much.
I wanted some advice on the OPKs I’ve done so far this cycle.
I’ve had to work them around my shifts in work that’s why the times are here there and everywhere. But surely I should have had a peak by now or at least a high count after a peak?

would this mean I’ve not ovulated this month? My cycles pretty regular between 27-29 days I’m now on cycle day 20😞

View attachment 530855
Hi guys,

I’ve had to work them around my shifts in work that’s why the times are here there and everywhere. But surely I should have had a peak by now or at least a high count after a peak?

would this mean I’ve not ovulated this month? My cycles pretty regular between 27-29 days I’m now on cycle day 20😞
hiya, I would say the lines on your cd16 look the most equal, it may help you to play around with how you take the photo for the app, I find if I take the picture outside of the app then click ‘upload from camera roll’ the numbers are better (apologies if you’re already doing that, if so try one of the other ways) also I have found the lighting to be really important, not too bright.

• Heart
View attachment 530855
Hi guys,

i would agree and say cycle day 16. When I use premom it scans the pic automatically and gives me an idea? I often take a handful and take the average reading xx

• Heart
hiya, I would say the lines on your cd16 look the most equal, it may help you to play around with how you take the photo for the app, I find if I take the picture outside of the app then click ‘upload from camera roll’ the numbers are better (apologies if you’re already doing that, if so try one of the other ways) also I have found the lighting to be really important, not too bright.
I take my pictures outside of the app and load them manually too. I find the picture to be clearer. I also put the stick on window ledge where there's natural light to try and keep all of the photos consistent!

i would agree and say cycle day 16. When I use premom it scans the pic automatically and gives me an idea? I often take a handful and take the average reading xx
Thank you both for answering so quickly! The 2 cycles before I had such strong lines the day before my peak I expect them each time.
When it’s low I take it automatically & manually to see if they’re the same but I’ll begin taking the picture outside of the app and upload them.
We did the deed the day before so fingers crossed then.

also does anyone overthink barbell deadlifts at the gym, like the bar pushing on your uterus and ovaries if it damages your eggs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My BBT thermometer arrived today, excited to learn more about my body!! Just want to say I really appreciate being able to read all of the advice on support. it's such a lovely community here. I've felt so lonely since coming off the pill, its a massive weight keeping it all a secret and to know I can come here and read your stories and advice gives me so much comfort.

Niamhm and Mel17 - your tests look promising, keeping fingers crossed for you, best of luck ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can deffo see a line! I’m due in 4 days and had this very faint positive today too! its much more visible in person! I’m not testing again till Saturday yours lookvery promising! Goodluck! ❤
Ooh fingers crossed we get blaring positives at the weekend 🤞

Hey I can see it a line on the top pregnancy tests on both photos.
Good luck when you next try again.
Hopefully you get a clearer picture.
TTC is always testing our patience.

• Heart
Thinking of you Mel17 and Niamhm ❤ If your feels comfortable, post updates!

agreed this community is lovely, I feel as if I have no one to speak to about this!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.