TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cycle 5 as of today. Last month I was really upset but this time I'm fine. Still early days.
Anyone recommend any vitamins for men, specifically for TTC? My partner wants to get some for this cycle.

Eughhh said I wasn’t going to be obsessed this month but totally overthinking every twinge 😅 was meant to be in my fertile window over this weekend but I had what felt like ovulation cramps for 2 days before (weds + Thurs) so fear I may have missed the boat as we only had UPS on Friday.

Does anyone else get ovulation cramps/pain? When does it come on in regards to actually ovulating? Really don’t want to get into opk tests if I can help it as I’m obsessive.
i had period type cramps Friday (low OPK in the morning, flashing smiley) and then I noticed my CM change so did another OPK which was +ive and then clear blue went to static.
I had a few periods type cramps yesterday and then I had the weirdest pop in my lower left side. My first thought was, was that my egg?! But surely not?!
So I would think cramps would be gearing up for O as everything thickens and gets ready!
Also had to re read UPS a few times like, WHAT?! And then I realised it meant unprotected sex 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i had period type cramps Friday (low OPK in the morning, flashing smiley) and then I noticed my CM change so did another OPK which was +ive and then clear blue went to static.
I had a few periods type cramps yesterday and then I had the weirdest pop in my lower left side. My first thought was, was that my egg?! But surely not?!
So I would think cramps would be gearing up for O as everything thickens and gets ready!
Also had to re read UPS a few times like, WHAT?! And then I realised it meant unprotected sex 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Ooo interesting!!! So maybe Friday would have been a good day to go for it. My Clue app said yesterday was my potential ovulation day too. Agh, who knows it’s all a minefield!! That’s so weird about the pop, imagine if you actually felt it 😅 Also 🤣🤣🤣 is the UPS abbreviation even a thing??? It is now 🤣🤣

• Heart
The pop is the egg being released, it’s literally it bursting out of the follicle. I get it every month, normally alternates sides but sometimes it can be both

It’s called mittelschmertz

Reactions: 4
The pop is the egg being released, it’s literally it bursting out of the follicle. I get it every month, normally alternates sides but sometimes it can be both

It’s called mittelschmertz
oh wow! I knew about mittleschmertz but thought that was to do with cramps etc but that’s so cool, it was my first thought and then i thought no way!
Ooo interesting!!! So maybe Friday would have been a good day to go for it. My Clue app said yesterday was my potential ovulation day too. Agh, who knows it’s all a minefield!! That’s so weird about the pop, imagine if you actually felt it 😅 Also 🤣🤣🤣 is the UPS abbreviation even a thing??? It is now 🤣🤣
UPS can def be an abbreviation now! We’ll have to do one for each delivery company 🤣🤣

yes I think so! Plus they can live for a few days too anyway 🥰🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg I’ve never felt an egg popping and I’m now I’m panicking 🤣
I absolutely had no idea it was a thing. It was so weird - my husband was fixing our fence in the garden, i was leant against the back door and felt a pop like when you put your finger in your mouth and pop it out?! Like that! No pain, nothing just that random pop on the left and done!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I absolutely had no idea it was a thing. It was so weird - my husband was fixing our fence in the garden, i was leant against the back door and felt a pop like when you put your finger in your mouth and pop it out?! Like that! No pain, nothing just that random pop on the left and done!
So strange!! How are you feeling? This wait is haaaard

I was feeling so confident this cycle but I don’t think I’ve ovulated and now I’m gutted 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh no 😔 what makes you think you haven’t?
I use OvuSense and my temps aren’t as high as they should be - I thought I’d have ovulated either Thursday or maybe Friday. Didn’t use the sensor on Friday night and expected my temp to fly high this morning and it’s risen, but not significantly.

• Heart
Hi all...long time lurker here. Third cycle TTC, just a bit confused and wondering if anyone else has had similar. My period is roughly 6 days late, have taken some eBay cheapies over the past few days and they’ve all been negative - however when I went to the toilet today I had some slight spotting. I’m not sure when I actually ovulated (trying not to get into OPK’s as I’ll get obsessed 😂) When should I test again? Should i buy a proper FR test?

Hi all...long time lurker here. Third cycle TTC, just a bit confused and wondering if anyone else has had similar. My period is roughly 6 days late, have taken some eBay cheapies over the past few days and they’ve all been negative - however when I went to the toilet today I had some slight spotting. I’m not sure when I actually ovulated (trying not to get into OPK’s as I’ll get obsessed 😂) When should I test again? Should i buy a proper FR test?
Are your cycles normally regular? I would wait a day or two and try again with a FR test

I’m hopeful 🤞🏻 We’ve managed to DTD v frequently the last few days but it’s never a given is it?! I’m 1dpo I believe so here we gooooo! How about you? xx
Fingers crossed for you!!! I am now 8DPO, over the past few days I have had some cramps, nausea, a slight headache (yesterday), extreme tiredness and a strange taste yesterday and this morning... I normally only get some cramps and sore boobs when I ovulate. I’m trying not to get my hopes up and over think things but it’s so hard xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was feeling so confident this cycle but I don’t think I’ve ovulated and now I’m gutted 😔
I feel you! I had a good feeling this cycle but my ovulation date was meant to be today, my temp dropped yesterday so I thought it must be happening but I've had no LH surge. The past 2 cycles using OPKs I have had a surge and on the days the app predicted so I just don't have a clue. It's so hard.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Are your cycles normally regular? I would wait a day or two and try again with a FR test

Fingers crossed for you!!! I am now 8DPO, over the past few days I have had some cramps, nausea, a slight headache (yesterday), extreme tiredness and a strange taste yesterday and this morning... I normally only get some cramps and sore boobs when I ovulate. I’m trying not to get my hopes up and over think things but it’s so hard xx
It sounds super positive so I’ve got my fingers crossed tightly!! 🤞🏻💕💕

Hey Ladies,

Yesterday I used the clear blue ovulation sticks that detects 4 fertile days. Yesterday it showed a flashing smiley face high fertility. Today it’s shown a circle. I am on day 8. My period lasts for 5 days.
I will test again tomorrow but this has never happened before. Usually I would get a flashing smiley face for 1-3 days and then a static smiley face. I’m totally confused.

Hey Ladies,

Yesterday I used the clear blue ovulation sticks that detects 4 fertile days. Yesterday it showed a flashing smiley face high fertility. Today it’s shown a circle. I am on day 8. My period lasts for 5 days.
I will test again tomorrow but this has never happened before. Usually I would get a flashing smiley face for 1-3 days and then a static smiley face. I’m totally confused.
was yesterday the first day you used it? Perhaps it’s just noticed a dip in hormone so will regulate tomorrow?

I feel super crampy this morning, and have done a little on and off yesterday. Anyone else had this after ovulation?

was yesterday the first day you used it? Perhaps it’s just noticed a dip in hormone so will regulate tomorrow?

I feel super crampy this morning, and have done a little on and off yesterday. Anyone else had this after ovulation?
I start on day 6. As I’ve had a few cycles where my fertile windows starts as soon as period is over.
Yes hopefully I’ll see a smiley face or a static smiley.

Yes I felt cramps today and then it disappears. I’ve stopped looking into cramps as it drives me crazy. I ignore them now after so many negative pregnancy test you start to ignore them..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.