Pregnancy #7 we love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg thank you so much ladies 🙈🤣 iv read so many of these crazy old wives tales 😭 also, have any of you guys got sickness in the 2nd/3rd trimester?

Reactions: 2
Three pregnancies, all girls. First two nausea but no sickness third pregnancy nausea, sickness and pure exhaustion!!

• Heart
Omg thank you so much ladies 🙈🤣 iv read so many of these crazy old wives tales 😭 also, have any of you guys got sickness in the 2nd/3rd trimester?
Just stopped feeling sick in the last week and I’m 19 weeks. Now I just feel a bit sick when I need to eat. I think for most people it passes early in the second trimester and only a few get it longer and right into the third.

Mad question but Iv not got any sickness yet, just nausea (8weeks gone) iv read somewhere that if you didn’t get any sickness in the early stages that it’s a strong possibility that it’s a boy! Please feel free to debunk this 😭🤣🤣
15+4 and not thrown up once. Finding out the gender this weekend, will report back 😉😊

Reactions: 4
I keep thinking this I’m 12+3 and not even a hint of nausea or sickness.
convinced myself it’s a boy even refer to it as him 😂😂😂
I thought I was having a boy but I was bloody nauseous from about week 7/8 until week 14. I am having a girl!
My fiancé has surpassed himself tonight and taken me to get a Wingstop takeaway 🥳

Reactions: 3
Still sick every day and I am 37 weeks. The boy/girl thing - I had two similar pregnancies with sickness just around weeks 8-12 and one was a girl and one a boy. Then had sickness until 28 weeks with my second girl. Sickness the entire time this time and I’m convinced it’s a boy!

Just popped for a quick appointment with my obstetrician and saw a little bean with a good heartbeat. Was utterly convinced after thinking we’d had a missed miscarriage that there was going to be something obviously wrong but she seemed happy and said I’m now past a lot of the early risk milestones. Back in two weeks for booking in bloods and another quick look. Feel like I can breathe a little bit! Came home and had 3 mini chocolate rice crispie cakes in celebration!
Delighted for you!

Soooo I’m just gonna ask it 😂 anyone on here that has had a “straightforward” vaginal delivery... was sex weird when you first had it after birth? did it feel ok? Need to know roughly what to expect here haha
My first was a more straightforward vaginal birth (I had episiotomy and stitches, and a second degree tear) and when we tried to have sex afterwards (about 4 months after) it was very uncomfortable. I had a smear not long after and the dr actually stuck her whole hand up and said “if I can do that with no pain, you’re fine having sex” 😳🤣🤣 and once I knew that it was fine. I thought they’d stitched me up too tightly tbh! But was all in my mind. Was a bit uncomfy the first few times, but soon passed

Reactions: 6
Still sick every day and I am 37 weeks. The boy/girl thing - I had two similar pregnancies with sickness just around weeks 8-12 and one was a girl and one a boy. Then had sickness until 28 weeks with my second girl. Sickness the entire time this time and I’m convinced it’s a boy!
ohh do you not know what you’re having? I thought you were having a boy I must have read one of your posts wrong 😂 how exciting I’d love a surprise but I’m way too impatient 😅

Mad question but Iv not got any sickness yet, just nausea (8weeks gone) iv read somewhere that if you didn’t get any sickness in the early stages that it’s a strong possibility that it’s a boy! Please feel free to debunk this 😭🤣🤣
I threw up constantly from 7 - 12 weeks and I’m having a boy 😂

• Heart
ohh do you not know what you’re having? I thought you were having a boy I must have read one of your posts wrong 😂 how exciting I’d love a surprise but I’m way too impatient 😅
No I don’t know for sure, but I am 100% convinced it is a boy. I have been the whole time. My husband is convinced it is a girl though!
All of ours have been a surprise, and all of them have been a big surprise to me as I don’t think I’ve guessed right yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No I don’t know for sure, but I am 100% convinced it is a boy. I have been the whole time. My husband is convinced it is a girl though!
All of ours have been a surprise, and all of them have been a big surprise to me as I don’t think I’ve guessed right yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ohh will be interesting to see what you have! 😄👧🏼🧒🏼

Ohh will be interesting to see what you have! 😄👧🏼🧒🏼
I would like a boy so my son can have a brother, but would be much easier to have another girl with the amount of clothes we have and the room sharing situation we will need! But we will see in 15 days....!!!

Reactions: 7
I had terrible sickness with my first and he's 100% a boy🤣

• Haha
Since they announced last week that ‘vulnerable’ people no longer need to shield, does that include pregnant women? I’m just wondering in terms of work & going into the office.

Since they announced last week that ‘vulnerable’ people no longer need to shield, does that include pregnant women? I’m just wondering in terms of work & going into the office.
Yep, seems that way. May depend from workplace to workplace but my work have said I’ll be in til I go off on mat leave now. Previously I was told no customer interaction from 28 weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
With both my boy pregnancies I threw up all the time all the way through. With my girl pregnancy I only threw up a few times (mostly 2nd and 3rd trimester)

I believe in terms of working you no longer are required to be WFH from 28 weeks, you can continue working in your normal position even if that is close Contact with the public.

• Sad
I believe in terms of working you no longer are required to be WFH from 28 weeks, you can continue working in your normal position even if that is close Contact with the public.
I'm gutted about this! I'm also expecting to be told I've got to go back to the office this week, damn it! I have loved WFH for the last couple of months!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey

new to this thread

I had noticed on the last thread, a few of you had mentioned CVS/amniocentesis test and just looking for your input!

we had our 12wk scan last week and I ended up having the CVS test at the same time as there was 9.6mm of fluid in the nuchal translucency scan. CVS results came back as ‘normal’ against downs, Edwards and patau’s 3 days later so now need to wait 2 weeks for a fuller set of results.

has anyone else experienced this with a high volume of fluid?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.