Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anything at all

VIP Member
With fmu the line of today (the day I’d be due my period) is just so faint. I don’t think it’s any fainter than yesterdays but I think I’d expect to see better lines on the day of my period? I don’t know, I don’t feel very hopeful about it right now 😞

Pennywise

Has anyone had experience with a positive test result and a negative the following day? I tested twice yesterday (2 different brand tests) around lunch time and both were positive, I had one test left and couldn’t help myself today before I left the house and it was negative

Tretps29

Nothing really helpful to say other than that I am so so sorry 🩷

I hope the next few months are as kind to you as possible. I really hope you feel physically better too, the toll a miscarriage alone takes on your body is real but to go through two and your infection must be so difficult.

Lots of love and good luck with the RM clinic. We have been with our local RM clinic too but also found Tommy’s really helpful, I emailed their midwives a lot with random questions or thought processes I had 🩷
Thank you so much for your kind words 💓

have you been seen yet by the RM clinic? How did you find it? I can’t face even getting our bloods done just yet.

the EPU midwives I’ve dealt with have been absolutely wonderful.

Elisha97

Chatty Member
It’s from a fair few hours ago so obviously it’s dried now but hasn’t lightened or anything from when it’s dried. This is darker than 2 days ago and my tests haven’t gotten any lighter since when I had a big day of bleeding last Sunday. 😩View attachment 3026855

I should still have the referral open for EPU I hope! I was going to leave it til the middle of the week and see if my tests got lighter but I’m going to call tomorrow cause this is doing my head in 😭
Definitely go to EPU, your tests should be getting lighter. There are a few possibilities and they need to get you scanned and test your levels properly

anything at all

VIP Member
I’ve just had a look for you and slightly adjusted my tests for this cycle as I got a squinter 9 DPO- on day 13, so 4 days after I got a positive like you - my lines looked similar! You implant on slightly different days, I know mine was 7 DPO and you likely implanted on day 9 or 10. I did a digital test to confirm at this point too. My chemical personally faded faster
thank you for looking x

I have one single digital, one 6 days sooner and around 10 or so strip tests.
I think I’ll try just doing the strip ones til the weekend, I really hope by then I have a better idea of what is going on.

I know I keep telling myself it’s over as it feels better to not get my hopes up too much over it. It really is just a wait and see :(

anything at all

VIP Member
It’s from a fair few hours ago so obviously it’s dried now but hasn’t lightened or anything from when it’s dried. This is darker than 2 days ago and my tests haven’t gotten any lighter since when I had a big day of bleeding last Sunday. 😩
IMG_1380.jpeg

I should still have the referral open for EPU I hope! I was going to leave it til the middle of the week and see if my tests got lighter but I’m going to call tomorrow cause this is doing my head in 😭

lauren96111

VIP Member
Decided to contact the gp and had a phone appointment this morning. They want me to go to A+E for a blood test .. thought that A+E was a bit extreme and said can’t it just be done at the gp surgery here but they said no it needs to be done today and they don’t have the appointments to do it. Contacted 111 afterwards to see what they would advise because I thought that was and sounds like they wanted me to do the same 🥴 so silly !

Other than 1 full day of bleeding and pain I’m not sure there’s much that needs to be said or done. I’d have happily came in for bloods at my doctors whenever they could fit me in in the next few days.. I sort of wish I hadn’t bothered them with it now !
Do you have a EPU near you that you could go to instead?

mg89

Chatty Member
I stopped taking the pill about 4 months ago to try for a baby and my cycle has been about 26-28 days each time. Have been tracking on an app and I am now 5 days late. Have done 2 tests and both were negative. Could this just be my body still settling? I'm usually very regular when not on birth control so unsure what's going on!

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Will be calling them first thing tomorrow

I feel sick with worry, why couldn’t this be more simple 😭
Don’t worry! I think most likely scenario is there might be tissue left behind (which is shit to go through but fixable with no long term issues at all, I had this and it resolved itself in about 3 weeks) or you may not have actually miscarried 🩷

anything at all

VIP Member
Well I’ve stupidly done another test after telling myself I’d leave it alone for a week and honestly it’s so much darker than 2 days ago :(

Does anyone think it would be worth getting a higher miu test (20/25 instead of 10s) to see if that picks anything up or am I just being stupid? The hospital told me their test was negative on Tuesday.

These tests were so very faint when I first starting testing and found out and I thought chemicals were meant to be over so much faster!!

sushimama

Chatty Member
Had an early reassurance scan yesterday at 6weeks 5days. They confirmed the sac, yolk sac and fetal pole but still couldn’t see much. They’re putting me at around 6 weeks instead of closer to 7 weeks. Going in for another scan in two weeks time but so anxious this is going to turn out to be a missed miscarriage.
Maybe your ovulation was a couple of days later? I had a checkup 10 days ago when I was 7w3d and the baby measured 6w6d. My ovulation was on CD16 so to me this still makes sense. I know it’s scary but I think a lot of pregnancies are measuring up to a week behind and it’s fine. And at this stage they are still so tiny!

I’ve just found the tiniest speck of brown blood in my pants/ when I wiped. I wouldn’t even have noticed it if I wasn’t wearing white pants. I feel like I’m gonna throw up with anxiety now and no idea what to do. I think I’m around 5w3d’s.
I’m sorry that you have to go through fears like this. :( I also started spotting at 4w2d right after my MC and I gave up completely, I deleted my pregnancy from the app because I was convinced it was only chemical and it’s gonna end before it even began. But I spotted for 4 days, only brown dots on my panties and a hint of colour when I wiped. Then it went away suddenly, same way it came. 2 weeks later at the checkup doctor prescribed me Utragestan (progesteron) to help support the pregnancy, I need to take it till week 9. But that was just in case I think. I really hope it stops soon and you can breathe again normally. When’s your first checkup? 🤍

anything at all

VIP Member
Could you try another brand of test maybe? A digital? Then step away from the lines for a couple of days if you can. I totally get how difficult it is but I had to for my sanity!
I do have one clear blue digital and another 6 days sooner, I don’t think I want to keep wasting tests if it’s not going to work out :(

im Going to try and leave it a few days and see what a strip test says, if it’s no different I think I have my answer

I was scrolling Tiktok this afternoon and seeing other’s progression pictures just made me feel like this isn’t it. I only came across one that had similar lines to mine but they’re at the same stage as me right now.

I know I don’t know for sure but it’s so hard to believe it could go any other way, this was my fear all along about ttcing again :( I hope if it’s not it that it can just be over soon and not long and drawn out

sushimama

Chatty Member
Oh this is so weird! Could you try convincing your doctor to test your hcg? Or if not, maybe if you could get it tested private twice, so you can see if it's rising or falling? I know you want it to be over asap, but maybe you need some answers because this really does sound strange. You've had positive tests for almost two weeks now right?

@Pixie123 ahh I'm glad you found the reason and can now treat it! Hopefully antibiotics start working soon 🤞🏼

Elltee

I did so much research on this because I developed OCD from the loss and trauma and my compulsion was googling.

it’s not quite the case, it’s because after a loss people are usually really keen to try again so they’ll time better, have better habits, be armed with more information etc. there is evidence however that the outcome of falling pregnant after a loss is often improved 🩷
Yeah I think there's definitely truth to that, it makes sense doesn't it. I really hope so x

anything at all

VIP Member

Me again guys- don't think I have ever posted on Tattle as much- I am usually more of a lurker.

I am attaching my pregnancy tests (hopefully behind a spoiler) - From Sunday Morning (11dpo), Sunday Afternoon, Monday Morning + Monday Afternoon, Tuesday Morning and Wednesday Afternoon to this morning (15 dpo). I did my first digital today which would be correct in terms of dates. Hubby has persuaded me to step away from the tests as I think they aren't helping anxiety at all.

I have had a tiny bit more brown spotting, more when I wipe than on my pants and barely enough to notice but I am hyper-alert at the moment. I have an appointment with the doctors this evening to hopefully get a referral to my EPU (which doesn't allow self-referral).

I am cramping a little, much lower down than my period cramps but and not debilitating, I feel like more of a discomfort if I am standing up for too long and definitely not as painful as when my period is about to arrive. I do keep feeling like I have come on my period and every time I run to the toilet I am dreading seeing blood but there's thankfully not been yet.

Can anyone provide reassurance based on the tests and my symptoms? I have never felt anxiety like this, even during my MC last year I didn't feel like this.

Thanks in advance xxx
Once you’ve had one loss before I’d say it’s no surprise that you feel anxious, it really sucks :(

Neither of my losses were the same in terms of symptoms and cramping and I’ve had one successfully pregnancy between them that I had some cramping with early on as well. It’s really hard to say what will happen sadly.

I’ve made some similar posts recently here and on the ttc threads and the responses I got were lovely, something I was told was to not pay attention to the lines. Have your husband hide the tests if need be.

Hope your drs appointment goes alright and they’re able to refer you xx

sushimama

Chatty Member
I’m 9 and a half weeks pregnant and yesterday I seemed to have the tiniest spec of blood in my discharge. It hasn’t happened since and my EPU won’t see me for a scan because they’re not concerned at all. However, the exact same thing happened at the same time with my first pregnancy and I’d had a missed miscarriage. I can’t even find anywhere that will take me for a private scan for a week and I’m just beside myself with worry. I know most people would tell me not to panic, that it’s normal, and will be fine, but I don’t have that luxury of being able to assume that any more 💔
Ah I'm sorry that you have to experience all the worries, like @MsCunk said - either try finding somewhere private that can take you in a day or two or lie and say it was more blood. Just so you can see the baby and hear the heart and be a little more at ease. :/ When is your next scan supposed to be?

@RoseyThorney can you get a blood test for hcg? My doctor tested it for me after MC, you could ask? But if they don't want to then maybe going private 2 or 3 times?

anything at all

VIP Member
IMG_1313.jpeg

top one was yesterday 4hour hold in the evening 14dpo and bottom is 15dpo today on smu, this is the darkest line I’ve had so far but I still think it’s too light for 15dpo :(
I had so much cramping last night too :(

anything at all

VIP Member
There is some development there! I would personally ask your doctors or EPU to do repeat bloods for peace of mind. You can even get them at Superdrug’s in some places etc and privately but they’re not very cheap. I tried to look at my tests to give you insight but I can’t find the tests from my chemical pregnancy. I think it depends when you implanted/ when you got a positive/ how hydrated you are too and tests can vary
thank you x

I don’t think my doctors would be very helpful at this stage, it’s a struggle to just get appointments for other things recently! They’d probably just tell me to be patient I imagine, which really isn’t easy is it.

my partner keeps saying there hasn’t been any reason like bleeding to think it won’t progress but the lines just don’t seem that dark, I had my first absolute squinter on Friday (11dpo) and it was more obvious but still faint Saturday. Id wonder if i implanted late but it just doesn’t seem much progression from Friday?

I had bad cramping last night and fully expected to wake up bleeding 😞