Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloak

VIP Member
Sitting here shining a torch on a test desperately trying to see the beginnings of a line! (Spoiler alert: there ain’t shit)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yoohoo everyone, I’m back from our holiday in NYC now. We got engaged. 🥰 💍 Being away and distracted definitely helped with the TWW. I’m 13dpo now… AF due tomorrow… bought some cheapies because like hell I’m wasting CB tests again. 😂 Gonna try and hold off until I’m late.

• Heart

Cloak

VIP Member
Peaked on my OPK this morning, had a row with Mr. Cloak this afternoon (about money so not even just a light squabble) and we both just lay in bed clearly not wanting to DTD but I’m proud to say we valiantly made it through 😂 Mainly I’m sure because he doesn’t want to have to do it again for a while 🤣
---
God that was awful. The least sexiest sex I’ve ever had 🫣🫣🫣🥲🥲🥲

• Haha

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
I feel like this month has been the hardest in all the 19 months we've been trying for now. It's been a very difficult year for multiple reasons and I think I'd just really managed to convince myself it was going to end with a BFP to sort of make up for all the sadness we've had. But instead there's no BFP and I got given some heartbreaking news about a dear friend yesterday. I don't think I have any mental strength left. I'm supposed to be seeing family for the first time since summer later, but I just want to hide away and cry. TTC can just be such a unfairly tough journey can't it. Sending all my love to everyone trying, no matter how new or far into the journey you are. X

Last edited:
  • Heart

ciaoadiosimdone

Soooo…
TW - potential BFP
I am incredibly confused right now.
CD11… or so I thought. I usually ovulate between day 16 and 20, so usually start testing around now. Today my OPK was v v v high - almost peak, and Clear Blue static smiley.
I’m like what… this has never happened, literally in all my cycle tracking I’ve never had a high or confirmed ovulation before CD16.
Was talking to my friend who’s also on this journey, and she was like I think you should do a pregnancy test.
I did not expect the result I got as I had period last weekend…
Line on easy @ home and 2-3 weeks on clear blue.
Very very confused.
Anxious.
Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst if I’m honest after my previous loss, the period last week.
Planning to call the Dr in the morning and ask for some bloods…

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I’m feeling really down today, just stressing about wishing it could be time for me to try again, but not knowing when that will be 😢

• Heart

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Me again, negative this morning and cramping so I definitely think it’s a chemical. Just want my period to come so we can start trying again. Thank you all so much for your love and support throughout all of this, I don’t know what I would’ve done without you x

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Aww you guys are all the sweetest. Thank you! Just trying to relax. I saw something that said “this pregnancy is its own, and has its own outcome” 💖💖

Last edited:
  • Heart

ciaoadiosimdone

Done the digital and the weeks have lessened.. not what we were hoping for but think that’s confirmed what I suspected. Have been for bloods but even less hopeful now.

• Heart

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Looks like I finally ovulated after my miscarriage and we’ve tried, hoping and praying this is our time 🤞💔

• Heart

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I was feeling really good this cycle (once I was over AF arriving), been in a good headspace etc and now 1DPO, feeling all relaxed and then BAM, yet another person tells me they’re pregnant and I feel like it’s just undone all my positivity.
Of course I’m super happy for them but can’t help those jealous “when is my turn”/“am I going to get a turn” pangs. And rationally I know that just because they are doesn’t mean I’m not but I still feel a bit sad 😞

• Heart

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Hi guys, I'm back again after the events of the other week, 2DPO again. I just had to take a little time away after everything but I hope you're all okay ❤

• Heart

DMD12345

Well that's me out, AF here 3 days early 💔 I'll be calling the clinic in the morning to book in for my first ivf injection on Day 21 😬

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Is anyone else just so over the forced sex 😂😂 not sure if it’s that I’m feeling so bloated and tired after Christmas but literally the last thing I want to do now is have multiple sex sessions with my husband over the next few days. But don’t want to waste my fertile window!

• Haha

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Opened facebook today to instantly see a close relative announcing another pregnancy and just burst into tears

• Heart

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I’m round about 11 DPO. Not feeling confident.
Thursday is what would gave been my DD

• Heart