Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
So, we got our BFPs last night. 12 DPO. This is a 10ml/iu strip and a random normal test from coop. I’m super scared it’s not going to stick, like terrified. Have already booked in with the EPU for a 7 week scan if we get that far. Wish me luck 🍀

IMG_3680.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I got some Clearblues last night and tested this morning…

IMG_8020.jpeg

I’m honestly in shock and disbelief, but I’m also kicking myself for not using a decent test when I was 11dpo and tested before my work social.

According to my apps, I’m 4w1d. Please send me lots of sticky thoughts. This is my 4th pregnancy and none of my others officially made it past 6 weeks. I feel like I can’t let myself be happy until I’ve made it past 6 weeks and had a reassurance scan.

I’m not taking anymore tests. Tracking line progression last time made me so unwell with stress. I’ve got my digital confirmation. If all goes well, I’ll take another one Christmas morning and surprise Mr Rosey with it. 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Keera

VIP Member
ladies.. thank you for your kind thoughts. I really did not feel like calling anyone this morning I was so despondent however thanks to @Greencatfysh and @littlepup I called my EPU who scanned me this afternoon! Viability can’t be certain BUT the pregnancy is still very much where it should be 😭😭😭😭I’m booked for another scan in 2 weeks to recheck viability but since the bleeding has all but stopped and the bus journey to the hospital made me extremely nauseous I’m going to quietly hope. The support on this thread has been amazing and again thank you to you both for recommending I call in

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
ladies I'm sat here in a state of delerium, despite the occasional cramp type feeling I've still got no sign of AF, I know last month was 2 days late too, but that time it had showed up by the morning and I'd had the tiniest amount of spotting the day before. I've just done a cheap home bargains test despite being absolutely certain it'd be a bfn, but look 😯😯 I don't feel like I can believe it, I'm sat here shaking while my partner naps downstairs. I hadn't even told him I'm late again as I didn't want to get his hopes up. We've been trying for nearly 2 years and actually supposed to have my baseline fertility assessment on Monday, I just can't beleive it. Do I go and get a digital test? And I guess I cancel Mondays appointment if that comes back positive too? View attachment 2686847
Well digital test has been taken and there's no mistaking that result. I've been sobbing then laughing then sobbing on loop for the past couple hours, I still can't believe it though. What do I do about my baseline fertility assessment on Monday morning?! I'm going to keep everything crossed that this sticks around, starting a family with my soul mate is everything I've ever dreamed of 🥺
IMG_20240113_224710.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
ladies I'm sat here in a state of delerium, despite the occasional cramp type feeling I've still got no sign of AF, I know last month was 2 days late too, but that time it had showed up by the morning and I'd had the tiniest amount of spotting the day before. I've just done a cheap home bargains test despite being absolutely certain it'd be a bfn, but look 😯😯 I don't feel like I can believe it, I'm sat here shaking while my partner naps downstairs. I hadn't even told him I'm late again as I didn't want to get his hopes up. We've been trying for nearly 2 years and actually supposed to have my baseline fertility assessment on Monday, I just can't beleive it. Do I go and get a digital test? And I guess I cancel Mondays appointment if that comes back positive too?
IMG_20240113_154416_edit_432814784650623.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely stunned to say that I am pregnant. Sharing it here for now as I can’t tell anyone in my life in case anything happens, I don’t think I could cope with that. I feel dreadful not telling my parents yet but they aren’t very emotionally mature and I know if anything happened they would be devastated, so it feels easier to say nothing right now. I’m an anxious mess and I can’t stop crying and devouring all the information and websites that I can get my hands on 😭 it’s the first time I have fallen pregnant in 8-9 years of loosely trying then actively trying

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Hela2020

Ladies I would love to share my good news!! My dreams have came through. This group has helped me so much I thought I would share my experience!
I felt I was losing my mind! The 2 week wait every month, I was getting crazier and more depressed as the months went on. It was really taking a toll on my mental health.

I've Always tested too early. Always. And I'm a serial tester! Just cheap Tests From home bargains.Had great intentions each month not too, but I just couldn't help.

I have a short cycle. Average 26days.
This cycle I started testing-

6dpo - negative - racing heart in the am. Cramps in the pm.
7dpo - negative - racing heart - extremely tired.
8dpo - negative - cramps all Day.
9 dpo - negative - extremely tired
11 dpo - very faint positive!! Racing heart and cramps all day.
13dpo - finally strong positive.

Stay strong ladies ❤ sending love to you all x

• Heart

DMD12345

Hi ladies. Haven't updated in a while but I'm in the TWW now after egg transfer this morning. Praying it will work and wanted to share with you all that even though I was kind of dreading the IVF process, it wasn't so bad so don't be disheartened if you're journey takes this route too! Still keeping my fingers crossed for you all 🤞🌠

• Heart

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Credit to @Elisha97 for the thread title.

Sending baby dust to you all! xx
Thank you! Just joining this thread, hi everyone! Thought I’d been quite active on here and I’ve been reading everyone’s posts so I better introduce myself a bit..

I’m kind of starting this TTC journey up after a few stark reminders from my consultants that I ‘need’ to start trying seriously now if I do want to be a mum. I’m only mid 20s but I didn’t have periods for a long time. It was suspected I had PCOS/ unnamed hormone issues and I do have endometriosis. In fact, it’s trashed my surrounding organs and I get more and more poorly. They’ve encouraged me to try now, telling me they don’t think I have ‘much longer’ ☹

I’ve avoided it for a long time; acknowledging that I might want to try that is. Every female friend I have has had pregnancies or scares. I’ve been in a long term relationship for 9 years and never had a single scare even though we’ve had unprotected sex quite a bit- it does make me worry. I also worry as my risks are a lot higher. I’ve been having unprotected sex and not avoiding pregnancy for about 7 periods/ cycles now, although there have been occasions before then as well. Absolutely nothing so far.

I’ve pushed these feelings down and told myself that I can look at trying when I’m older, that it’ll just happen etc but I think this is to try and protect myself. I switch off I think to try and avoid any hurt as I’m at that age where people my age are planning babies, lots on their second or more never mind their first. Several of my friends have just had babies and I’ve gone into fussy auntie mode but deep down i’m starting to hurt. Every time I get unwell, which is all the time, people and medical staff automatically ask if I’m pregnant/ test me as they don’t believe me and it’s always a no ☹

I’ve been slowly making my way through the threads the past few days and it’s not good to hear of your struggles, but it’s a comfort to know that I’m not alone in what I feel at least. Sending love and good news to you all 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ASAnigel

VIP Member
so I can’t quite believe I’m saying this but I got my BFP 🥺 still felt like I was about to start my period but was feeling sick and crampy. Cramps started as period pain, then went to like a tightening sensation and now get them intermittently. Was absolutely convinced it would be BFN. Hoping all goes to plan 🤞🏻 just feeling very lucky

• Heart

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Bonjour guys.

Huge THANK YOU to all of you, if I may. Originally joined this thread asking for ways to support my sister who was TTC and asking what kind of presents/support I could get her when shit gets tough, but I NEVER expected to learn to much. And that’s really really helped me understand partially what she’s going through 🫶 (as well as all of you obviously. Sending all the baby dust to all corners of the tattle TTC world )

she pulled me aside at dinner this week and told me that she’s 6 weeks pregnant after almost two years. And that she wanted to tell me before she told anyone else was I’d been there the whole way 🥹 and I’d NEVER have been able to be half as knowledgeable without you guys ❤

• Heart

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
I hate how it feels like you can’t escape pregnancy and babies no matter where you go. I know it’s my own problem but it makes all of this so much harder. You go into town and you’re surrounded by women with bumps or prams. You go on social media and you’re bombarded with pregnancy announcements, news articles about pregnant celebrities, baby photos. You can’t distract yourself from it because there’s nowhere to go where you won’t be reminded of the one thing you want more than the world and it feels like everybody else has that thing. My distant relative who is an absolute chav, for lack of better word, and neglects her children has been getting pregnant and popping out children every couple years for the past 20 years or so and I just don’t understand how somebody like that can just get pregnant and have so many children so easily and yet people who want just one baby to love and nurture and give their whole world struggle to even have one. Life is so so so unfair, just really struggling today, sorry for the rant

• Heart
Reactions: 18

User767676

I genuinely thought I was out this month as we only DTD once and I thought maybe it was a bit early but I tested positive on Sunday!

I had some major symptoms similar to my chemical so I was sort of expecting it (including crying at work 😫). I’ve been testing every other day and the lines are actually progressing this time. I’m absolutely terrified of something going wrong but trying to stay positive.

couple of things that may have helped - we used conceive plus lube, partner started taking pregnacare male and both took vitamin d. Partner was also in a better mental and physical place after some crazy months of work.

got my fingers crossed for you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lorny

VIP Member
IMG_5805.jpeg

I’m in utter disbelief. Just had to tell my partner over the phone as well as he’s away working just now. Will be heading to Asda first thing for more as I just had one test and I don’t believe this one 😂I’m absolutely petrified and don’t know what to do with myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Keera

VIP Member
Im back on the thread ladies, will be trying again hopefully in the next couple of weeks.
I won’t elaborate as I’m sure you can guess what’s happened.

Hope those who are here from the time of my last post are all well, and to the newer people 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Keera

VIP Member
im pregnant 😭 got a little squinter on a cheap strip test (25ml) with 2nd morning urine today.
I’ve no idea what happened to my cycle this month - last month was randomly 35 days and if I look at my apps if it’s to be 35 days again then I’m 12DPO today!
had a light bleed on Boxing Day which I assumed was my period but stopped the next day - I must have ovulated later than I thought and that was implantation?
going to take a more sensitive test in 48 hours before telling my partner so I can hopefully show a more robust line!

• Heart
Reactions: 15