Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Finding today difficult.. out for a meal with my mum after a particularly difficult miscarriage this week which she knows about. She made a beeline for a table next to a group of mums and new babies. I didn’t want to make a scene but then to top it off she made me sit facing them. I ended up having to leave 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Something weird is happening, it feels like I’m having strong ovulation pains but I’m not due for ovulating for another week? I feel like I have a really short cycle, and therefore my ovulation dates would be off, because my app runs on a 28 day cycle. But I took an ovulation test and it was negative. No clue what’s going on, but I’ve been having sex as normal.

I just wanna shove my head up my vagina and see what the fuck is going on up there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Keera

VIP Member
im back. After 10 lovely days of imagining what could be I woke up yesterday with no symptoms and bleeding. Not sure if I’ll be trying again until later in the year because our living and financial situation will change in the summer so January was going to be our last try for a while in any case but I feel so empty 💔

• Heart

cheesemonger

Hi everyone, I’m in my early thirties and my partner is approaching 40. We had an early miscarriage a few months ago prior to that neither of us have experienced pregnancy before. We are trying again but I am absolutely obsessed. I lost my mum a year ago and that has really got me wanting a kid asap. All my friends have unplanned children and I’m struggling not to compare myself to them. I feel like I’m just waiting for this next chapter to begin. Really struggling with not obsessing over trying to conceive and actually live in the present.

• Heart

ciaoadiosimdone

& we are back to CD1…
Feeling abit shitty
Our baby should’ve been due next week and my friend who found out she was pregnant a week or so before me had her baby girl today.
I am so happy for her and will love her baby so much but also really sad for myself, I wish we were having our baby ☹☹☹

• Heart

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I think I’m taking a break from TTC. I found a lump in my breast and I’ve to go to the breast clinic. I just can’t think of babies at the moment. Due to be ovulating over Christmas. Crappy end to a crappy year.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Guys I’m actually unhinged, I placed an order for a summer Fridays USA limited edition lip balm I wanted (I got 3 lol), and to meet the minimum delivery requirement, I added a baby moon belly balm 😭 not pregnant but manifesting it! Sometimes delulu is the only solulu 🥲

IMG_8308.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Lioness1

Chatty Member
My MIL was passing by a psychic today and apparently stopped her and told her my son is going to love his sister. She doesn’t know we are trying but gives me a little bit of hope at least even if it is nonsense! Don’t know about the sister part, I’m convinced I’d only ever have boys!

• Heart

call.me.coco

Chatty Member
Congrats to all those with a positive test, seems to be quite a few this month.

Unfortunately, AF is here for me 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Well, after my faint positives last week, AF is due today (nothing yet) and just got a glaring white BFN. I’m holding out 2% of hope but I’m thinking it’s a chemical. Unlikely to have had some HCG last week and now nothing and for things to be ok. Happy Christmas to us, 5 months after my MMC. Lesson learnt, it really isn’t worth the heartache to test early.

• Heart
  • Sad

DMD12345

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas without too many uncomfortable convos 💕
Mine was fine except overhearing my friend whisper to her mother in law that she was waiting for one other person to arrive before sharing shes 2 months along. I already knew so it wasn't new news but I was surprised she was going to announce at 8 weeks. Luckily my clueless husband just happened to suggest we get back to the dog so we were able to make a swift exit before the announcement.
I'm very happy for her but still find it difficult to be in those public situations wishing it was me.

• Heart
  • Sad

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Sadly joining this thread again in anticipation after a devastating loss 💔

hoping to try again once my body heals but planning to stock up on advice and supplements etc now

• Heart

call.me.coco

Chatty Member
SIL keeps drip feeding info that she is pregnant. 🙄

Tiredness. Going off her food. Having an appointment this week and then an ‘important announcement’ for the family next week. Her 1.5yr old is not allowed to attend this appointment so grandparents are travelling down to look after her.

MIL comes to me all smug and says she’s been praying for me that this year we have another baby. I have not mentioned we are trying/struggling etc.

This is the SIL who constantly moans about her child. Says she is overwhelmed, constantly stressed. How we all have ‘easy’ kids but she has it hardest. Then she goes on to have another….

I sound really bitter, I know.
I’m just sad for myself….

• Heart
  • Sad

Meg78

VIP Member
Someone I know announced this weekend that they’re expecting again, first month trying, they’ve got the age gap and sibling combination I had been dreaming of and watched pass me by…. I really want to be supportive and happy for them but I’m just so bone-achingly sad 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

Lorny

VIP Member
Does anyone else cringe themselves inside out when you hear the words ‘it’s my fertile window’ come out your mouth to your partner 😂😂 there is nothing romantic about actively TTC.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
looks like AF has showed up early for me this month. Time to drown my sorrows yet again with a glass of wine. Out of interest, how long has everyone here been TTC ?
AF showed up for me today too. With a vengeance, it is so painful 😭

Going into my 4th month TTC. Honestly, I don’t want to sound stupid or offend anyone but I thought it would be much easier? I always watched tv shows that made out like if you had unprotected sex once, that’s it, you’re pregnant. I’m 26, my husband is 27, I naively thought “hmm I’ll probably get pregnant instantly, I’ll only buy like 5 pregnancy tests, I won’t need too many”.

Guess which clown is now buying a multipack off Amazon? Guess which clown is now religiously tracking her chart and timing sex and obsessing over BBT? Guess which clown now has health anxiety and is considering ordering a Hertility test but is scared of getting the results in case something is wrong?

Me. I am the clown 🤡

• Heart

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I think of the years I spent panicking and on contraception as entirely wasted and ridiculous

• Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
Just woke up to my period. This is after my loss last month so it’s a relief to have it back. Keeping everything crossed for us all for 2024. 🩷

• Heart
  • Sad