TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of my LH tests have come back negative for over a week now (even tried using the clearblue ones and they just show the circle) and tomorrow will be day 15 of my cycle (mine are usually 26-27 days long). Both the flo app and natural cycles have indicated that I should have ovulated by now? I'm so confused. Has anybody else had late ovulation or should I just accept its not happening this month?

(I am pretty sure I have been having EWCM too - I know it's TMI but if you can't say it here then when can you haha!)
Ignore the apps predicted ovulation dates. They had my ovulation dates a whole week wrong when trying for our first child. They go by the 'average' woman's cycle.

Reactions: 4
All of my LH tests have come back negative for over a week now (even tried using the clearblue ones and they just show the circle) and tomorrow will be day 15 of my cycle (mine are usually 26-27 days long). Both the flo app and natural cycles have indicated that I should have ovulated by now? I'm so confused. Has anybody else had late ovulation or should I just accept its not happening this month?

(I am pretty sure I have been having EWCM too - I know it's TMI but if you can't say it here then when can you haha!)
I was predicted to ovulate on the 14th by my apps but not a sniff on the one step sticks and no symptoms.
Today there’s a good line and for the last few days I’ve been getting the right discharge so thankfully I think it’s just a ‘late’ ovulation 🙏🏽
Definitely seems possible/probable.

Reactions: 3
I’m soo confused. I thought I ovulated 7 days ago, got a peak and was having ovulation symptoms. I tested for a few days after to watch it go back down to low.
However today I’ve been experiencing even more severe symptoms so took another ovulation test and it’s a stronger positive than what it was 7 days ago? Is it possible the last ovulation failed? Or I could have ovulated twice this cycle??

kind of hoping I’m ovulating this time as I didn’t get to try 7 days ago

there’s no chance I’m pregnant either because I haven’t had sex this cycle yet

I'm freaking out 🙈 my cousin has just found out she's having a baby boy and I'm terrified she's going to use the name I have chosen for my future child. It would go really well with the name she has for her existing child and I've had this name for 4 years and have never told a soul what it is but I'm panicking she'll use it because I'll still want to use it as it's literally the only name I've got chosen but then she'll think I'm copying her 🙈 maybe I'm overthinking things but it's giving me palpitations just thinking about it. Sorry to go off topic. Just had to vent to people who understand.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm freaking out 🙈 my cousin has just found out she's having a baby boy and I'm terrified she's going to use the name I have chosen for my future child. It would go really well with the name she has for her existing child and I've had this name for 4 years and have never told a soul what it is but I'm panicking she'll use it because I'll still want to use it as it's literally the only name I've got chosen but then she'll think I'm copying her 🙈 maybe I'm overthinking things but it's giving me palpitations just thinking about it. Sorry to go off topic. Just had to vent to people who understand.
I get this. I don’t know if I can say anything to make you feel better but hopefully it helps that I totally understand and would feel the same way 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 1
😭 After no bleeding for ages I wiped today and it was pink. 6 weeks tomorrow, but again my worries have sky rocketed

😭 After no bleeding for ages I wiped today and it was pink. 6 weeks tomorrow, but again my worries have sky rocketed
Youre so close to be able to have a scan - I’m sure your early pregnancy unit will see you from 6 weeks. Might be worth contacting your GP tomorrow and going from there?

Youre so close to be able to have a scan - I’m sure your early pregnancy unit will see you from 6 weeks. Might be worth contacting your GP tomorrow and going from there?
We have a scan booked for Monday as don't have any childcare for Thursday and they don't alow children in, if it gets worse ill just have to see if I can go in without my husband and get him home from work.

Reactions: 2
Keeping my fingers crossed for you @sazzles88 🤞

AF is due for me in about 2 days but I decided to do an ovulation test today and although it's still low, it's higher than when I was supposed to be ovulating 😭 I don't think I'm testing enough to get a proper baseline and I know they are not 100% accurate but wtf. I've also been feeling nauseous today but I think I'm just stressing out and working myself up. I had a family member say to me yesterday "you're next" and I spent all night sobbing. No one knows we are trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Keeping my fingers crossed for you @sazzles88 🤞

AF is due for me in about 2 days but I decided to do an ovulation test today and although it's still low, it's higher than when I was supposed to be ovulating 😭 I don't think I'm testing enough to get a proper baseline and I know they are not 100% accurate but wtf. I've also been feeling nauseous today but I think I'm just stressing out and working myself up. I had a family member say to me yesterday "you're next" and I spent all night sobbing. No one knows we are trying.
Have you tested again? Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

• Heart
Have you tested again? Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!
Yes, still negative. I'm wondering if I didn't ovulate when I was predicted, or not at all. If AF does turn up I'm finally going to call the doctor. I'm starting to get super impatient 🙈

Good luck for Monday, I hope everything goes well with the scan🤞❤

Hi everyone 👋🏼 quick question, do the tests before your period actually work or are they just a way to make money? Due on my period in a few days and would like to know if they are accurate at all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.