TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone 👋🏼 quick question, do the tests before your period actually work or are they just a way to make money? Due on my period in a few days and would like to know if they are accurate at all?
This chart shows the likelihood of a positive result for each day past ovulation which is interesting:

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone 👋🏼 quick question, do the tests before your period actually work or are they just a way to make money? Due on my period in a few days and would like to know if they are accurate at all?
Hi, I was due AF on Friday and tested using the First Response ones that say that can detect Hcg levels 6 days early. It was negative Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Then on Monday a positive line began to appear. So in my case it didn’t show a positive until 3 days after my period was due.
Hope that helps x

Reactions: 3
Hi, I was due AF on Friday and tested using the First Response ones that say that can detect Hcg levels 6 days early. It was negative Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Then on Monday a positive line began to appear. So in my case it didn’t show a positive until 3 days after my period was due.
Hope that helps x
thanks, may as well just wait then. Congratulations ❤

Hi all, does anyone know how Flo calculate predicted period dates?

My cycle has been 28 - 30 days for the last 6 cycles and I’m currently on day 28 so I think my period should come by Saturday, but Flo has it predicted as Monday (cycle day 32) and tells me I can test from Tuesday.

I know it’s not necessarily accurate but it just doesn’t make sense to me and I want to test asap so I can move on either way!

Reactions: 1
Hope that helps x
Congratulations!

thanks, may as well just wait then. Congratulations ❤
They do work depending on when you ovulated and then implanting, but it all depends! They really are a bit if a waste of money, I just can't help myself. I had a positive 5 days before my period was due!

Hi all, does anyone know how Flo calculate predicted period dates?

My cycle has been 28 - 30 days for the last 6 cycles and I’m currently on day 28 so I think my period should come by Saturday, but Flo has it predicted as Monday (cycle day 32) and tells me I can test from Tuesday.

I know it’s not necessarily accurate but it just doesn’t make sense to me and I want to test asap so I can move on either way!
I think it calculates it from when you ovulate if you are tracking that. But Flo usually have odd days for my period lengths and I don't know why.

I'm supposed to be having a telephone appointment with my doctor today, still waiting for them to call 😭 it give me such anxiety. I just want answers now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The waiting part is so hard. I'm starting to really dread this scan on Monday as I can't convince myself it will be anything but bad news.

• Heart
Doctor never rang me back. Now I'm going to have to ring again next week to try to get another appointment. So frustrating. AF is 2 days late yet I'm testing negative. I'm super emotional and haven't stopped crying. Not sure if I'm having PMS symptoms or possible pregnancy symptoms. I literally just don't know anymore and my body is just playing tricks on me all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Very random, my period normally comes day 35, it came day 28. Ovulation was last week and felt ovulation pain. The period is light flow but it’s definitely not implantation spotting :( wtf :( other half is cracking it bad saying we need another doctor as he is doing everything he can on my ovulation days but my body isn’t co-operating. Is it normal for a period to be a lot earlier?

Has anyone experienced sickness (nausea & vomiting) really early in pregnancy. Im 5 days to AF being due and ive been really sick in the evenings both today and yesterday…just questioning whether or not it could be “morning” sickness this early. I havent tested yet.

Has anyone experienced sickness (nausea & vomiting) really early in pregnancy. Im 5 days to AF being due and ive been really sick in the evenings both today and yesterday…just questioning whether or not it could be “morning” sickness this early. I havent tested yet.
From what I’ve read it starts about 6 weeks, so I guess 2 weeks after your missed period. If you’re 5 days late I’d do a test tomorrow morning if you can though!

Not vomiting but nausea almost immediately. Last positive I only tested due to the symptoms - nausea, tiredness and sensitivity to smell. I'd had them for about 5 days. I'd just come off the pill so wasn't sure exactly when I was due but on a regular cycle, and from LMP saying I was about 4 weeks, it would have been due roughly when I tested.

Thank you everyone. All went well, baby is in the womb (hurray!) And we even saw the heartbeat, I'm technically 6+4 but measuring 6+2 which I think is fine. Literally burst into tears when she said the baby was in the womb.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you everyone. All went well, baby is in the womb (hurray!) And we even saw the heartbeat, I'm technically 6+4 but measuring 6+2 which I think is fine. Literally burst into tears when she said the baby was in the womb.
So pleased to hear that ❤

• Heart
So happy for you! ❤

• Heart
Yesterday and today I have gotten high results on the opks. Yesterday morning showed as a peak result initially and its now changed to high as today's was higher. I have NEVER got a high 2 days in a row. Is this a good thing/ bad thing/ even a thing?! I think I am over analysing it as usual! Usually ovulate CD14-16 so it's late this time round!

Attachments

Yesterday and today I have gotten high results on the opks. Yesterday morning showed as a peak result initially and its now changed to high as today's was higher. I have NEVER got a high 2 days in a row. Is this a good thing/ bad thing/ even a thing?! I think I am over analysing it as usual! Usually ovulate CD14-16 so it's late this time round!
A high LH for a number of days could be a sign of early pregnancy. It happened me. Got highs day 21 to 25 and little did I know I was pregnant. It was a shock. Don't get your hopes up but bear it in mind for the next few days. Good luck.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.