TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried after 3 losses, one needing an MVA, and it seems fourth time lucky after 7 months since the third loss….I took 5mg folic acid, a low dose aspirin every day when trying to conceive. Started progesterone and Fragmin as soon as I got the positive and now 24 weeks. Good luck 🙏🏼🙏🏼 Mentally trying again and again was hard, but I just kept thinking we have to try to have any chance, it won’t just happen. ❤❤❤❤
Omg that’s lovely congratulations 🥺 and a very positive story I needed to hear!! Thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aw I didn’t know about OHSS till you mentioned it and looked it up, it sounds painful is it? Fingers crossed for tomorrow 🤞🏼💞 Let us know how it goes! You’re lucky the medication didn’t affect you, my friend really struggled with it I felt terrible for her.

I’m fine thank you, we’ve had so much going on with both of our families TCC has really taken a back seat but I think it’s for the best tbh we were starting to have little arguments because of me being so obsessive over it all and him not being keen on starting anything assisted yet. We’ve got a big holiday booked for Christmas so see what happens till then before I start nagging him again next year lol
I hadn’t heard of it either! Apparently it’s more common in women under 35 and with polycystic ovaries and I fall into both of those categories so maybe it was destined after being so fortunate during Stims 😂 The only real side effect I’ve had has been bloating, but my stomach is so sore and I look about 6 months pregnant which isn’t great. We found out this morning we have 2 day 5 blastocysts which is fab. The other 5 embryos are still developing but are just a bit behind so they are going to let them carry on until tomorrow to see if any more are suitable for freezing 🤞🏻 Then it’s just a waiting game until we can do a frozen transfer.

It’s so hard isn’t it. We were in a similar position as my husband is super laid back and I’m highly stung so it caused friction. A big holiday sounds amazing though, I’m sure it will be just what you need x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is anyone else having issues with Premom today? It wasn’t working this morning and now my baseline has disappeared despite not adding any information.

I hadn’t heard of it either! Apparently it’s more common in women under 35 and with polycystic ovaries and I fall into both of those categories so maybe it was destined after being so fortunate during Stims 😂 The only real side effect I’ve had has been bloating, but my stomach is so sore and I look about 6 months pregnant which isn’t great. We found out this morning we have 2 day 5 blastocysts which is fab. The other 5 embryos are still developing but are just a bit behind so they are going to let them carry on until tomorrow to see if any more are suitable for freezing 🤞🏻 Then it’s just a waiting game until we can do a frozen transfer.

It’s so hard isn’t it. We were in a similar position as my husband is super laid back and I’m highly stung so it caused friction. A big holiday sounds amazing though, I’m sure it will be just what you need x
That’s great news really pleased for you x

• Heart
I’m going to have a rant so feel free to skip…

For the last few days I’ve had people ask ‘any baby news then’ and then offer up advice which I haven’t asked for!

It’s really upset me, as it always seems like blame is placed on me. I’m not getting pregnant because I’m too stressed, not relaxed enough or not having enough passionate sex, or tracking too much, tracking too little! All this from someone who doesn’t have children or has TTC!!!

I had the classic ‘so many people just forget about it and then they magically fall pregnant ✨✨✨✨🙄🙄🙄🙄

She then said she thinks it sad’ that people test ovulation and then get their partner to have sex with them instead of passionate spontaneous sex 🤣

I just want to scream, I’d be far more relaxed if idiots didn’t ask me if I’m pregnant every week and then give me their crappy advice!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

For the last few days I’ve had people ask ‘any baby news then’ and then offer up advice which I haven’t asked for!

It’s really upset me, as it always seems like blame is placed on me. I’m not getting pregnant because I’m too stressed, not relaxed enough or not having enough passionate sex, or tracking too much, tracking too little! All this from someone who doesn’t have children or has TTC!!!

I had the classic ‘so many people just forget about it and then they magically fall pregnant ✨✨✨✨🙄🙄🙄🙄

She then said she thinks it sad’ that people test ovulation and then get their partner to have sex with them instead of passionate spontaneous sex 🤣

I just want to scream, I’d be far more relaxed if idiots didn’t ask me if I’m pregnant every week and then give me their crappy advice!!!
Wow - the unsolicited advice is so unnecessary. Good on you for not screaming and shouting back! I understand why you’re gutted and we’re here for you if you ever need to rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I don't think I'd have been able to keep my thoughts to myself if someone said that to me! I'm so sorry you experienced that. People seem to have this idea of how conception should work and have no appreciation that it's harder for some than others. The whole 'we stopped trying and then it magically happened' people are the worst. I've been told that the 'trying' part and any associated stress won't be helping but if low levels of stress affected conception then no one would EVER get pregnant and the human race would have died out many many years ago! If you had baby news to share then you'd have gone ahead and shared it :rolleyes: what is it about having a uterus that makes other people think they can say this stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Tell them to duck off, seriously. I’ve had so many people ask why we haven’t got children. It’s no one’s business but if you really want to shock them, tell them the truth. You’re struggling.

• Heart
I posted my faint test on Saturday. I’ve done a first response tonight and got a really good line. But this happened last month too (it’s 4 weeks tomorrow since my last chemical) so I really really daren’t get excited. Just so hard not to get ahead of yourself as soon as you see those two lines 😔
C572CB3E-3D74-4EB7-89F4-DDE0248EF845.jpeg

It’s sad that she’s giving her opinion and nobody asked for it 🙄 so rude. I never, ever ask when or if anybody is having children.

• Heart
Thanks everyone, knew you’d all understand. It’s just unbelievable that people still act like this.. I’d never do it to another woman I knew was trying! 😤 I wish I told everyone I never wanted children at all.

congrats bobbleowl!🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I posted my faint test on Saturday. I’ve done a first response tonight and got a really good line. But this happened last month too (it’s 4 weeks tomorrow since my last chemical) so I really really daren’t get excited. Just so hard not to get ahead of yourself as soon as you see those two lines 😔 View attachment 1675091

Really hope this one sticks for you 🤞 I had a missed miscarriage earlier this year and I'm mainly very anxious about my BFP from last week... It's so hard isn't it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone heard of this woman kat_fertilityrewire on tiktok before? She’s a fertility expert apparently. One of her TikToks just came up in my FYP and I found it quite interesting

I posted my faint test on Saturday. I’ve done a first response tonight and got a really good line. But this happened last month too (it’s 4 weeks tomorrow since my last chemical) so I really really daren’t get excited. Just so hard not to get ahead of yourself as soon as you see those two lines 😔 View attachment 1675091

It’s sad that she’s giving her opinion and nobody asked for it 🙄 so rude. I never, ever ask when or if anybody is having children.
Keeping everything crossed for you x

Getting my bloods redone today as my progesterone came back borderline but no one wants to tell me what that actually means. I just want to know if it was borderline high or low.
We can't even try this month as our sperm donor was ill the week I was ovulating so now I feel like I've wasted a month just waiting for AF so we can keep trying.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Getting my bloods redone today as my progesterone came back borderline but no one wants to tell me what that actually means. I just want to know if it was borderline high or low.
We can't even try this month as our sperm donor was ill the week I was ovulating so now I feel like I've wasted a month just waiting for AF so we can keep trying.
Can you ask for a copy of your results? My DR always just puts ‘normal’ for my Thyroid but I like to know exactly what the levels are so I ring reception and say I’ll come to collect a print out.

Reactions: 4
12DPO today and couldn’t wait any longer so I tested, came back negative. Wish I wasn’t so impatient wanting to test.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
12DPO today and couldn’t wait any longer so I tested, came back negative. Wish I wasn’t so impatient wanting to test.
Same I’m 10dpo and negative test this morning 😔 getting so sick of this. I can have wine at the weekend I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ugh we are all testing twins, about 10DPO and negative too 🙄 I literally make up symptoms in my head. I’m ignoring everything next month.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ugh we are all testing twins, about 10DPO and negative too 🙄 I literally make up symptoms in my head. I’m ignoring everything next month.
I said that this month and here I am testing before my period and noticing every little twinge 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.