TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s a horrible feeling as I don’t want to get my hopes up or tell my husband and get his hopes up just for AF to start any minute but also scaring myself to what else it could mean when I google it 😭 just a waiting game I guess
Little update, sadly AF is finally here. Not sure what happened but it’s 4 days late and I had very light spotting which has not happened before to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Ok so I’m 9dpo and haven’t felt any signs at all unlike last month when my boobs were sooo sore but it ended up to be a chemical. That was my 2nd chemical in 3 months. We started to try as soon as the bleeding stopped and agreed if it didn’t work this month, we would have a month off before trying again. We also agreed no early tests. However. Me being daft, I knew I had one cheapo test left in the bathroom drawer so I sneakily did it this morning expecting to see nothing at all but it’s come up faint. Can anyone else see it? I aren’t getting any hopes up and don’t dare tell hubby 😬
927BDFB0-CA68-4283-8D8A-002BDF71A517.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok so I’m 9dpo and haven’t felt any signs at all unlike last month when my boobs were sooo sore but it ended up to be a chemical. That was my 2nd chemical in 3 months. We started to try as soon as the bleeding stopped and agreed if it didn’t work this month, we would have a month off before trying again. We also agreed no early tests. However. Me being daft, I knew I had one cheapo test left in the bathroom drawer so I sneakily did it this morning expecting to see nothing at all but it’s come up faint. Can anyone else see it? I aren’t getting any hopes up and don’t dare tell hubby 😬
View attachment 1669053
I can definitely see it! I’d test again when you have a missed period

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1669053

I see it too! I've got my fingers crossed for you that the line gets stronger over the next few days.

Also, completely relate to the feeling anxious. Even though I've still got BFPs at 13dpo I'm still so scared.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah I’ve owned up to OH 🙈 we’ve agreed to ride it out til AF is due and see what’s what. I don’t feel any excitement this time, just fear.
it definitely looks like an early positive but hang on till your AF is due. Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! I totally get the anxiety but fingers crossed 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1669053
I can see it 😊 wishing you lots of luck 💕

• Heart
View attachment 1669053
Looks like an early positive! 🥰🤍

God, the tww is awful isn’t it? How can you get it out of your brain that you might be pregnant? 🙈 it’s relentless! Saying that, I’ve had no symptoms AT ALL. I’m 6 or 7DPO

Reactions: 1
I ordered a BBT thermometer and it’s arrived. Need to get used to my temps to understand. And as I haven’t tracked on Flo the last month it’s telling me I’m 20+ days late for my period - which I’m not. So I need to wait for AF to arrive really. My understanding is that my temp should rise at ovulation and then stay high if pregnant and then lower again if im not before AF. Im sick with a cold atm and my temp is quite high due to this so don’t think I’m getting an accurate reading for my first few

@Scout Finch How are you feeling now?
Bloated 😂 I’m not too bad, thanks for asking. I didn’t really have any side effects from the medication so this OHSS has hit me hard! We should find out tomorrow if any of our embryos made it to day 5 blastocyst stage tomorrow so a bit anxious about that but just trying to take each day as it comes! How are you doing x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi everyone I’ve been lurking on this thread for a while and finally ready to join in!

I am 9dpo and have felt off for a couple of days so thought I’d test and I could see a very very very faint line that came up within the 3 mins on an FRER. I’ve played around with the photo settings but I think it’s difficult to see I just wanted some opinions?
AF1CB3CC-50C6-4BB7-A8DA-F4933FE74CB2.jpeg
4C3E803A-020C-4BC3-9C70-417B73367483.jpeg

i deffo just need to learn how to wait but the tww is killing me especially because I just feel different!

Hi everyone I’ve been lurking on this thread for a while and finally ready to join in!

I am 9dpo and have felt off for a couple of days so thought I’d test and I could see a very very very faint line that came up within the 3 mins on an FRER. I’ve played around with the photo settings but I think it’s difficult to see I just wanted some opinions?
View attachment 1671759View attachment 1671760
i deffo just need to learn how to wait but the tww is killing me especially because I just feel different!
I’m 10dpo today so we can wait together! 😬 I had a faint positive yesterday and I’m trying to wait until after weds when my period is due before I do another. Good luck 🤞🏼

Bloated 😂 I’m not too bad, thanks for asking. I didn’t really have any side effects from the medication so this OHSS has hit me hard! We should find out tomorrow if any of our embryos made it to day 5 blastocyst stage tomorrow so a bit anxious about that but just trying to take each day as it comes! How are you doing x
Aw I didn’t know about OHSS till you mentioned it and looked it up, it sounds painful is it? Fingers crossed for tomorrow 🤞🏼💞 Let us know how it goes! You’re lucky the medication didn’t affect you, my friend really struggled with it I felt terrible for her.

I’m fine thank you, we’ve had so much going on with both of our families TCC has really taken a back seat but I think it’s for the best tbh we were starting to have little arguments because of me being so obsessive over it all and him not being keen on starting anything assisted yet. We’ve got a big holiday booked for Christmas so see what happens till then before I start nagging him again next year lol

• Heart
Hi everyone. Hope it's ok for me to join in 😊 We've been trying since I came off contraception at the end of May with no luck so far, I know that's not very long in comparison to some people. Yesterday I saw 3 pregnancy announcements on social media and the day before that I saw 2. It makes you feel really down doesn't it? I want to be happy for my friends but at the same time you can't help but wonder when it's going to be your turn which I know makes me sound really selfish.
I've been using Flo to track my cycle, does anyone have any apps which they prefer/think are better? I've also been using some ovulation sticks too. Trying not to put too much pressure/let us consume my life but it's so easy to become a bit obsessed with ttc, every little ache or pain I feel I'm questioning it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wondering what to do with the TTC again after my 2 miscarriages and undergoing all these scans and tests! I’m really dying to try again but thinking maybe it’s best to put it off whilst I’m still waiting for test results? The midwife and doctor both said I could still TTC but it’s so daunting after a year and a half of trying and 3 losses 😭😖

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m fine thank you, we’ve had so much going on with both of our families TCC has really taken a back seat
I definitely mean TTC! As if that isn’t ingrained in my head by now!

Wondering what to do with the TTC again after my 2 miscarriages and undergoing all these scans and tests! I’m really dying to try again but thinking maybe it’s best to put it off whilst I’m still waiting for test results? The midwife and doctor both said I could still TTC but it’s so daunting after a year and a half of trying and 3 losses 😭😖
Do whatever feels best mentally love, maybe a small break will do you good but I understand wanting to try again ❤

• Heart
I tried after 3 losses, one needing an MVA, and it seems fourth time lucky after 7 months since the third loss….I took 5mg folic acid, a low dose aspirin every day when trying to conceive. Started progesterone and Fragmin as soon as I got the positive and now 24 weeks. Good luck 🙏🏼🙏🏼 Mentally trying again and again was hard, but I just kept thinking we have to try to have any chance, it won’t just happen. ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.