TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help needed 😩 so this is my first month using the clear blue pink and white digital opk. Today should be dotted circle on Flo so I have done the test this morning and no smiley face but as I pulled the test out the 2nd test line was the same as the line that’s always there. Does this mean I’m close or does the lines darknesses not matter on these digital ones?
I use CB digital and the lines do seem to get darker over time. If you haven't got the smiley face yet then perhaps the line will still get darker? It probably means you're in your fertile window anyway so a good time to try! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Another month, another BFN 😔 didn’t even track this month as was away for most of it but was kinda hoping the pressure being off would help.

Do you think it’s time to look at other options and tests? I’ve been off my pill for a year now officially tracking with LH tests and BBT for 7 months and I’m 34…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Another month, another BFN 😔 didn’t even track this month as was away for most of it but was kinda hoping the pressure being off would help.

Do you think it’s time to look at other options and tests? I’ve been off my pill for a year now officially tracking with LH tests and BBT for 7 months and I’m 34…
I think so, have you been in touch with your GP?

I think if you're worried then it's worth asking, especially as there are longer waits for appointments at the moment. The worst they can do is say no, come back when it's been a year and if they do at least you know you've tried and you have a new date to keep in mind. If they do agree to do tests then hopefully you can get some reassurance 💕

I’ve decided this is the last cycle I’m going to track for this year. My mental health is so bad now, that I think I need some normality over Christmas. I’m due to ovulate tomorrow so we’ll see what happens but I’m not expecting anything this month, my LH levels are still really low after my last chemical.

What a ride hey? Men wouldn’t cope with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve decided this is the last cycle I’m going to track for this year. My mental health is so bad now, that I think I need some normality over Christmas. I’m due to ovulate tomorrow so we’ll see what happens but I’m not expecting anything this month, my LH levels are still really low after my last chemical.

What a ride hey? Men wouldn’t cope with this.
Ha! No they definitely wouldn't. I'm going to stop tracking after this cycle too, hopefully we can distract ourselves with Christmas. Hope a break from tracking gives you some peace and helps you to feel better 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Chemical this month. Ffs.

Edited to add that I was stupid enough to watch Bridget Jones baby last week. Now I'm convinced there's something wrong with me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Any recommendations for prenatal vitamins? I’m taking folic acid, I’ve seen different supplements online but I’m sure when I’ve read some older threads previously I remember reading about unwanted side effects for some brands. Thanks :)

Any recommendations for prenatal vitamins? I’m taking folic acid, I’ve seen different supplements online but I’m sure when I’ve read some older threads previously I remember reading about unwanted side effects for some brands. Thanks :)
We used proceieve max for us both….they’re expensive, but shop around for 3 for 2s etc. No idea if it was them that made the difference, but worth a try.

Reactions: 2
I use pregnacare for conception, which has been fine so far (although hasn’t made a difference 🤣)

@watermelon sugar how did your scan go? 🤍

I’m starting the TWW, not feeling super positive but not feeling super negative either 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I use pregnacare for conception, which has been fine so far (although hasn’t made a difference 🤣)

@watermelon sugar how did your scan go? 🤍

I’m starting the TWW, not feeling super positive but not feeling super negative either 🤞🏻
Okay thanks, they’ve said I have a slightly large and swollen ovary but I’ve got to wait for mri scan results to see if it’s anything else! They said I can still TTC but I’ve got my AF this month so I’m going to have a think about whether to start again after! Thank you for asking lovely 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Okay thanks, they’ve said I have a slightly large and swollen ovary but I’ve got to wait for mri scan results to see if it’s anything else! They said I can still TTC but I’ve got my AF this month so I’m going to have a think about whether to start again after! Thank you for asking lovely 🥰
Aw so glad it’s all done! Fingers crossed you can get back to trying asap 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.