TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg me too! I think I ovulated on Monday or Tuesday but had ewcm today and yesterday. Obviously netmums etc is full of people who think this was a sign of pregnancy so I'm trying not to overthink it or assume anything.
Oh really! Didn’t even realise this! Was more so wondering whether the tests could be inaccurate and I’d ovulated later! We didn’t DTD since the day before ovulation (Monday) as OH was away so will just have to wait and see now!

Reactions: 1
Oh really! Didn’t even realise this! Was more so wondering whether the tests could be inaccurate and I’d ovulated later! We didn’t DTD since the day before ovulation (Monday) as OH was away so will just have to wait and see now!
I think it's more likely that the tests are inaccurate but I'm not sure. I'm speaking to my GP next week though so I might ask her about it. I'll report back if I find out anything useful!

Reactions: 2
When is the time to test after ovulation! I tested today at 9DPO and it was negative! Still hoping for my for my positive!

AF has arrived, so we are now taking a break from TTC until the new year. I’ll still be reading here and keeping my fingers crossed for you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Had another pregnancy announcement from a friend. Hope everyone is doing okay ♥ I should be ovulating later this week then it's into another two week wait

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Had another pregnancy announcement from a friend. Hope everyone is doing okay ♥ I should be ovulating later this week then it's into another two week wait
Same same. Fertile window opened for business today. The amount of announcements over the weekend… half of my friend list is on mute these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same same. Fertile window opened for business today. The amount of announcements over the weekend… half of my friend list is on mute these days.
I’ve had to mute a few people for putting up those timeline things like my baby is the size of a tennis ball or baby bunny 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Received a referral to gynae today re two chemical pregnancies. Had to really push for them. Always a chance could be rejected as I’ve not had 3 🙄 but fingers crossed I’m seen. GP referral mentions I want to try progesterone so everything crossed. Fertile window open now so trying again.

• Heart
So thankful that I don't use social media any more, I couldn't deal with the announcements and pregnancy updates. Mute however many people you need to!

Following the earlier chat about ewcm a week after ovulation, I'm trusting my body and more recent ovulation tests which means I'm currently at the start of my TWW. Managed to visit and hold a friend's baby over the weekend which was hard but not as upsetting as I thought it might be, even considering that my original due date (MMC) is a few weeks away.

During the wait I actually feel calmer than I do before my fertile window. If I know I've DTD then I feel like I've done everything I can whereas in the lead up I'm constantly worrying I'll miss my peak, somehow not manage to try etc. It doesn't help that my follicular phase is about 4 weeks long either.

• Heart
Received a referral to gynae today re two chemical pregnancies. Had to really push for them. Always a chance could be rejected as I’ve not had 3 🙄 but fingers crossed I’m seen. GP referral mentions I want to try progesterone so everything crossed. Fertile window open now so trying again.
good luck with the gynae, I’m at the gynae tomorrow for an internal scan then an Mri the day after after my 2 mc’s

• Heart
I’m doing my first IVF injection tonight. I feel like I’m getting my hopes up massively that this might be our turn and I need to try and chill out a bit, but easier said than done (especially when I can’t have a wine 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wishing everyone above the best with their journeys. I posted earlier in the week that I was awake during the night with constant urge to pee and that was 10dpo. Did a test yesterday at 13dpo and was positive. However did another one this morning and was negative. I attached screenshot of positive test and I realise it’s early but not sure what to think now.
I will probably wait a couple of days to take another test but it definitely messes with your emotions having a positive one day and then a negative the following day.

Attachments

• Heart
For those who use Premom… do you think today is my ovulation day?
View attachment 1644438
I don't use premom any more as it caused me more confusion but I do use those strips! It looks like you might be about to ovulate but I'd keep testing to see if that line gets darker. Maybe do a test this afternoon as well if you can?

I might treat myself to using ClearBlue for a month to save all the squinting at the lines and trying to decide how dark the test line is....

Last edited:
I don't use premom any more as it caused me more confusion but I do use those strips! It looks like you might be about to ovulate but I'd keep testing to see if that line gets darker. Maybe do a test this afternoon as well if you can?

I might treat myself to using ClearBlue for a month to save all the squinting at the lines and trying to decide how dark the test line is....
Yes I much prefer clearblue but I’ve ran out!

Reactions: 1
Help needed 😩 so this is my first month using the clear blue pink and white digital opk. Today should be dotted circle on Flo so I have done the test this morning and no smiley face but as I pulled the test out the 2nd test line was the same as the line that’s always there. Does this mean I’m close or does the lines darknesses not matter on these digital ones?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.