TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally having the worst ovulation pain (I think anyways). My left side is killing me and it feels like period cramps.

So we were going to go back to clinic to discuss doing iui this cycle but Mr couldn’t get his head round it and said I’m being impatient. Rude. Anyway, we’ve done THE MOST this month including strict diet for me and only drank twice since last ovulation 🤞 I haven’t been tracking either, the bbt thing was giving me so much anxiety and was messing up my sleep because I was always anxious about doing it on time.

*I mean taking my temp on time not dtd

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So we were going to go back to clinic to discuss doing iui this cycle but Mr couldn’t get his head round it and said I’m being impatient. Rude. Anyway, we’ve done THE MOST this month including strict diet for me and only drank twice since last ovulation 🤞 I haven’t been tracking either, the bbt thing was giving me so much anxiety and was messing up my sleep because I was always anxious about doing it on time.

*I mean taking my temp on time not dtd
Talk about BBT are you meant to take it at the same time everyday? I've only recently got natural cycles (about a week ago) and I haven't been able to take it at the same time each day. Is there any point continuing?

Talk about BBT are you meant to take it at the same time everyday? I've only recently got natural cycles (about a week ago) and I haven't been able to take it at the same time each day. Is there any point continuing?
I’ve never done it, but I’m sure it has to be first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up?

it would stress me out, that’s why I’ve never bothered. I’m definitely not that organised!

Reactions: 1
Yes it should be as soon as you wake up and at the same time, if I log it more than half an hour out the app flags it up but it’s not a huge difference and hasnt ever totally messed up the chart. It was just always on my mind like waking up at 4-5am thinking it was time and then couldn’t get back to sleep.

For those who use the clearblue ovulation sticks, when do you class as your ovulating day? I got a peak smiley face last Sunday, so does that mean it was Sunday or could it be Monday or Tuesday too? It was low on Saturday. I’m still new to all this, last month was our first month of trying but had a CP so trying again now but don’t really know what’s what 🙈 I’m so desperate to do another test in the next fortnight but too scared for another CP too.

I think the peak smiley means you will ovulate in the next 24/48 hrs as far as I know. But once you get the peak maybe DTD that day and the next or the day after.

For those who use the clearblue ovulation sticks, when do you class as your ovulating day? I got a peak smiley face last Sunday, so does that mean it was Sunday or could it be Monday or Tuesday too? It was low on Saturday. I’m still new to all this, last month was our first month of trying but had a CP so trying again now but don’t really know what’s what 🙈 I’m so desperate to do another test in the next fortnight but too scared for another CP too.
I use those, they say to have sex on the day you get the solid face and the day after. I take the day after as my ovulation day 💕

Reactions: 2
Can I join you lovely bunch please?
My Husband and I have been trying since 2016. Due to start fertility treatment next month. Was meant to be this month but due to other issues I have very irregular cycles So the Hospital said it couldn’t begin until I got a regular period.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I use the clear blue but I don’t feel it that pinpoints an exact ovulation date just a window, I use the easy@home alongside it and also track BBT to confirm, but also every body is different and just using the clearblue can be successful 🥰

sidenote; found out today that my husbands little brother accidentally got his bit on the side pregnant, is it normal to feel a little bit angry 🤦🏻‍♀️ We’ve been trying for a over a year with nothing and there’s is an accident and they’re not in a relationship. Feeling a bit bitter not going to lie 🙈

• Heart
sidenote; found out today that my husbands little brother accidentally got his bit on the side pregnant, is it normal to feel a little bit angry 🤦🏻‍♀️ We’ve been trying for a over a year with nothing and there’s is an accident and they’re not in a relationship. Feeling a bit bitter not going to lie 🙈
totally normal, in fact I’ve given up trying to kid myself that I’m not angry 🤣 I’ve only not been angry when someone who was struggling for years to conceive got pregnant. I can hand on heart say I’ve been angry / upset at literally every other announcement, including my best friends!!! Obviously I’m happy for them… but I’m a tiny bit angry too 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
totally normal, in fact I’ve given up trying to kid myself that I’m not angry 🤣 I’ve only not been angry when someone who was struggling for years to conceive got pregnant. I can hand on heart say I’ve been angry / upset at literally every other announcement, including my best friends!!! Obviously I’m happy for them… but I’m a tiny bit angry too 🙈
Im so glad it’s not just me then 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I use the clear blue but I don’t feel it that pinpoints an exact ovulation date just a window, I use the easy@home alongside it and also track BBT to confirm, but also every body is different and just using the clearblue can be successful 🥰

Totally normal to feel that way! Would be lying if I said I didn’t feel a sting every single time my partner’s trashy sister (hopeless scrounger) and her druggy boyfriend announced their pregnancies. They’ve easily conceived 3 children in a row, can barely provide for them as they both can’t be asked to work and the poor kids are suffering. Was helping her little girl put her shoes on and she (bless her heart) whispered to me “they’re too small” - it broke my heart as they’d rather pay for drugs than buy their kids essentials. It hurts me to know how easy it was for them when they don’t deserve those kids🙁

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Yes that’s very normal. When my sister had an accidental very much not wanted baby, I’m not going to lie I was inwardly so angry. Its not fair. I do find pregnancy announcements hard unless it’s a case of someone whose been trying for a long time.

• Heart

I just found out my friend is pregnant on their first try. She cried when she found out cos she wasn’t ready and I’m just sitting therewith my brave Face. Came home and cried for a few hours.

i use them but I found out that the first day you test you will always get a low as they use that as a baseline For the subsequent days! So if you went from a low to a peak smiley within one day, it means you were probably likely to get a flashing smiley if you’d started testing earlier. This exact thing happened to me in this cycle! I also assume that the day I get a peak, it means the next day I will ovulate.

• Heart
I just found out my friend is pregnant on their first try. She cried when she found out cos she wasn’t ready and I’m just sitting therewith my brave Face. Came home and cried for a few hours.

i use them but I found out that the first day you test you will always get a low as they use that as a baseline For the subsequent days! So if you went from a low to a peak smiley within one day, it means you were probably likely to get a flashing smiley if you’d started testing earlier. This exact thing happened to me in this cycle! I also assume that the day I get a peak, it means the next day I will ovulate.
Thank you so would I have ovulated the day after I got my peak is that what you mean?

I’m possibly 8/9 dpo today and had stomach cramps last night like period cramps and still a bit crampy today and bloated. I’m praying this is implantation cramps and I haven’t just got a dodgy tummy! 🙏🏼🤞🏼 We go abroad next week for our wedding anniversary and would love to get a BFP there but I’m just too anxious to find out 😔

How is this for mother nature being cruel? DTD at ideal timings, felt so good about this month. No sign of a period. 15 DPO and I decided right let's test. Tested then as I wiped... period. Wish it came before I had my hopes up so high that I tested 😔 absolutely devastated. 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Had appointment today, confirmed I have diminished ovarian reserve. I knew this was coming but to have it confirmed I'm absolutely devasted. Doctor said I could still try IVF with my 2 follicles and have an MRI on my left however better option is egg donor. I feel like I'm grieving over a child or children I've never had. Growing up I always wondered what my child would look like, no I guess I'll never know

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How is this for mother nature being cruel? DTD at ideal timings, felt so good about this month. No sign of a period. 15 DPO and I decided right let's test. Tested then as I wiped... period. Wish it came before I had my hopes up so high that I tested 😔 absolutely devastated. 😭
Whenever my period is late, you can guarantee that the second I go to test, it arrives.

Hope you’re okay love.
Had appointment today, confirmed I have diminished ovarian reserve. I knew this was coming but to have it confirmed I'm absolutely devasted. Doctor said I could still try IVF with my 2 follicles and have an MRI on my left however better option is egg donor. I feel like I'm grieving over a child or children I've never had. Growing up I always wondered what my child would look like, no I guess I'll never know
I’m so sorry ☹

Would you consider doing a round of IVF with your own eggs and then think about using a donor? I hope you start to get some more answers and a path forward soon.

• Heart
Whenever my period is late, you can guarantee that the second I go to test, it arrives.

Hope you’re okay love.

I’m so sorry ☹

Would you consider doing a round of IVF with your own eggs and then think about using a donor? I hope you start to get some more answers and a path forward soon.
I'm OK, just disappointed as I convinced myself it was going to be a good month. Will try again!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.