TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever my period is late, you can guarantee that the second I go to test, it arrives.

Hope you’re okay love.

I’m so sorry ☹

Would you consider doing a round of IVF with your own eggs and then think about using a donor? I hope you start to get some more answers and a path forward soon.
Yes, I'm awaiting a scan of my left ovary to see what's in there as it was too high on the vaginally scan. Once I know that we think we'll use the 1 free NHS round to try my own eggs. Then use an egg donor later on in life. Thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My boobs are so sore today and after my cramps yesterday I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much. AF due next Wednesday. Going to be the longest week ever.

Reactions: 2
Had appointment today, confirmed I have diminished ovarian reserve. I knew this was coming but to have it confirmed I'm absolutely devasted. Doctor said I could still try IVF with my 2 follicles and have an MRI on my left however better option is egg donor. I feel like I'm grieving over a child or children I've never had. Growing up I always wondered what my child would look like, no I guess I'll never know
I’m so sorry, it must be devastating. Take your time and be gentle with yourself. Get a second opinion if you can x

• Heart
How is this for mother nature being cruel? DTD at ideal timings, felt so good about this month. No sign of a period. 15 DPO and I decided right let's test. Tested then as I wiped... period. Wish it came before I had my hopes up so high that I tested 😔 absolutely devastated. 😭
Feeling the same as you. Thought it was gonna be this month and wipe, and sadness! I always convince myself that it’s implantation bleeding and then reality hits.. hope you’re ok, I had a cry in the shower yest!

Had appointment today, confirmed I have diminished ovarian reserve. I knew this was coming but to have it confirmed I'm absolutely devasted. Doctor said I could still try IVF with my 2 follicles and have an MRI on my left however better option is egg donor. I feel like I'm grieving over a child or children I've never had. Growing up I always wondered what my child would look like, no I guess I'll never know
Really sorry to hear xxx

• Heart
Feeling the same as you. Thought it was gonna be this month and wipe, and sadness! I always convince myself that it’s implantation bleeding and then reality hits.. hope you’re ok, I had a cry in the shower yest!

Really sorry to hear xxx
That thought crossed my mind too today, then the cramps hit me like a double decker. Now curled up on the couch feeling extremely sorry for myself. Maybe next month will be our month. Hope you're OK too!

I’m so sorry… I know how it feels to be diagnosed with fertility conditions even though you suspected something just hearing it confirmed is devastating. It feels as though any hope you had is diminished. I really hope you can explore whatever options suit you the best! Perhaps ivf with your remaining eggs as a start🤔 I’ve recently been diagnosed with PCOS and adenomyosis aged 22 and it’s terrifying thinking about the fact that I could never conceive. good luck lovely, all the best❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
AF is due on my fiancé’s birthday this month, so either I’ll get to give him the best gift, or I’ll be miserable and sore🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Had a bit of time off TTC, partner was unwell during fertile window anyway so know I'll be out this month. In the short term it's nice not to think about it! Hope everybody is doing ok and hope we see some BFPs soon 💕

• Heart
Anyone else considering coming off/or has come off social media? I think one more Baby announcement, gender reveal, birth story will push me over the edge.
it’s making me feel bad seeing them and just feeling sad and (being honest) bitter.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else considering coming off/or has come off social media? I think one more Baby announcement, gender reveal, birth story will push me over the edge.
it’s making me feel bad seeing them and just feeling sad and (being honest) bitter.
I have a little break from time to time and it does help 😊

Reactions: 1
Definitely and muting certain people who post a lot like that can help too

Reactions: 4
Argh, 3 days late this month and AF rocked up today. Its crappy when AF shows up but when it’s late it just feels cruel. Been off the pill for nearly a year now but nothing so far. The one thing that is really bothering me is when people say ‘oh stop thinking about it so much and it’ll happen!’ Even hubby said it to me tonight. In my head I just don’t know how I can do that. Even if I delete my tracking app I feel like I’ll still do the rough maths in my head. I feel like I know too much that I can’t just forget. How do you stop thinking about it so much when it’s all you want?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Argh, 3 days late this month and AF rocked up today. Its crappy when AF shows up but when it’s late it just feels cruel. Been off the pill for nearly a year now but nothing so far. The one thing that is really bothering me is when people say ‘oh stop thinking about it so much and it’ll happen!’ Even hubby said it to me tonight. In my head I just don’t know how I can do that. Even if I delete my tracking app I feel like I’ll still do the rough maths in my head. I feel like I know too much that I can’t just forget. How do you stop thinking about it so much when it’s all you want?
God I feel totally the same! I went to acupuncture the other day and she said to take a break for 3-4 cycles (just had mmc) - How can I do that and potentially miss 3/4 chances? She said to stop focusing on it and it will happen - but how do you do that? Honestly? It's all I think about!

Reactions: 7
Feel so deflated today… had irregular periods for around 7/8 months now (long cycles of 35 days+) and was recently diagnosed with PCOS and adenomyosis. My periods have always been heavy and regular and suddenly they’ve become extremely long in cycle length and light. I’m worried I’m not ovulating and I’ll eventually lose them altogether. Not TTC for another year but I’m terrified I won’t be able to😢 just another thing to add to my already difficult life💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Totally agree, it's impossible to forget! It's also really unhelpful advice and I think causes more stress and not less. I find it less stressful tracking and knowing exactly when I'm due on instead of getting my hopes up if I'm a day or two late. Just do what works best for you and to hell with everyone else 😘

Feel so deflated today… had irregular periods for around 7/8 months now (long cycles of 35 days+) and was recently diagnosed with PCOS and adenomyosis. My periods have always been heavy and regular and suddenly they’ve become extremely long in cycle length and light. I’m worried I’m not ovulating and I’ll eventually lose them altogether. Not TTC for another year but I’m terrified I won’t be able to😢 just another thing to add to my already difficult life💔
I'm so sorry love, it must be so difficult to deal with. Hopefully if you do have difficulty when the time comes, doctors will be quick to respond because they'll know what your diagnosis is. But hopefully it won't come to that 😘

Reactions: 4
I’ve been naughty today and took a test. I’m 10 dpo, AF due Tuesday. BFN. My boobs are so sensitive and I’m convinced I had implantation cramps. Am I out? :(

I feel like the only people that, have never struggled to TTC! I used to get it from my friend who conceived both children first month of trying… it’s extremely unhelpful, puts blame on the woman imo and also INCORRECT!! Thinking about wanting a baby does not make your body stop conceiving!!!

How can you possibly stop thinking about it when you know when you’re ovulating or coming into fertile week?

I’ve only been able to have a break because my partner literally isn’t in the country 😅 and yes it has been nice to not think ‘am I pregnan?’ Every month.

Saying that, I’m getting soo ready to start trying again in a month or so!

• Heart
5DPO and I'm having a weird feeling in my lower abdomen. I keep getting random twinges and it feels like AF is going to come but its way too early.

I feel like the only people that, have never struggled to TTC! I used to get it from my friend who conceived both children first month of trying… it’s extremely unhelpful, puts blame on the woman imo and also INCORRECT!! Thinking about wanting a baby does not make your body stop conceiving!!!

How can you possibly stop thinking about it when you know when you’re ovulating or coming into fertile week?

I’ve only been able to have a break because my partner literally isn’t in the country 😅 and yes it has been nice to not think ‘am I pregnan?’ Every month.

Saying that, I’m getting soo ready to start trying again in a month or so!
Absolutely!! My best friend is the worst culprit for it which is really annoying as she’s one of the only people I feel comfortable talking to about it. I’m starting to not want to confide in her as much as her advice just makes me frustrated. It can be a really lonely thing to go through- hubby doesn’t get it really. Still feeling down in the dumps but will pick myself up in a few days ready for the next month of trying. I suppose a positive is I can have a drink at my friends wedding next weekend!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.