TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh apologies i thought they were first response pregnancy tests, I've never seen them before.
Last week from cd18 to cd23 I had massive surges on my opks. This can be an early sign of pregnancy, do a pregnant test 😉

Oh apologies i thought they were first response pregnancy tests, I've never seen them before.
Last week from cd18 to cd23 I had massive surges on my opks. This can be an early sign of pregnancy, do a pregnant test 😉
Oh yeah! OPK! That’s what we call it here sorry, bird brain when I’m wanting some help haha. Yeah I did; negative but it isn’t even past two weeks yet haha it’s like 1dpo I think, lost count lol

Got to 12DPO and still BFN. This is month three of trying (I know, not long). The first month I was pregnant and it ended in chemical and nothing since then. I’m not one to go to the doctors; I’d rather suffer in silence and I’m overweight so they’re just going tell me to lose weight, which I am. i feel proper woe is me today.
I think I mentioned before that we were in really similar positions and now looks like we've been trying for the same amount of time too. I'm sorry to hear about your CP. Here if you need a chat - this thread (reading through when I was just lurking and not contributing) is helping me so much and giving me hope. It's ok to have down days, sometimes its just way too much pressure on ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We’ve just attended a Zoom webinar about natural/mild IVF. It sounded really interesting and the live birth rates in under 35s are exactly the same as the rates in standard IVF. Going to book a proper consultation for next month when the school holidays are over. I’m a bit sad that we’re having to go down this route, but excited to get going.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I finally have a BFP 😭😭 granted it’s very early days, I’m only 11 DPO. I only tested this morning as yesterday I had stomach cramps after eating and kept getting shooting pains in my shoulder . My partners in the medical field and said it could be shoulder tip pain (ectopic) so thought best to test! Crossing all my fingers and toes it’s not 🤞🏼 I’m going to do a clearblue one as soon as I get chance to to confirm!
237AF6B4-D89D-45DE-AF8B-A74491F05CB5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think I finally have a BFP 😭😭 granted it’s very early days, I’m only 11 DPO. I only tested this morning as yesterday I had stomach cramps after eating and kept getting shooting pains in my shoulder . My partners in the medical field and said it could be shoulder tip pain (ectopic) so thought best to test! Crossing all my fingers and toes it’s not 🤞🏼 I’m going to do a clearblue one as soon as I get chance to to confirm!View attachment 1507874
Congratulations love 🥰

Lots of babies and pregnancy announcements in my social circle at the moment. It’s exhausting 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel like I've timed it right this month. Got EWCM and our donor is coming later today. Fingers crossed this is our month.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hubby is now deployed until the end of the year and AF has just shown up today after a 55 day cycle. Absolutely gutted and the tears have started 💔

I know we decided not to track anything up until he went away but I was holding out for that little bit of hope I’d get a BFP before or just after he left, but no.

Heres to trying again in 2023 and finally getting our IVF journey started ❤

Sending lots of love and baby dust to you all ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lots of babies and pregnancy announcements in my social circle at the moment. It’s exhausting 😔
Mine too, its really getting me down to be honest. I’ve had quite a few low days this week 😢
Hubby is now deployed until the end of the year and AF has just shown up today after a 55 day cycle. Absolutely gutted and the tears have started 💔

I know we decided not to track anything up until he went away but I was holding out for that little bit of hope I’d get a BFP before or just after he left, but no.

Heres to trying again in 2023 and finally getting our IVF journey started ❤

Sending lots of love and baby dust to you all ✨
Oh I can relate to this so much! I’m also on ‘hold’ until my partner is back (he works away) I feel like when he’s back the clock is ticking until he goes again and it puts pressure on everything. I’m so sorry you didn’t get your BFP 😢

2023 sounds like a good year! ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hello, first time poster! I wondered if anyone had any advice to share?

So, roughly 6/7 years ago, I was using the Depo contraceptive, the injection. I missed one appointment for it and I decided I wasn't going back to have it. a few years after that, I went to a SH clinic and the nurse gave me the pill. I think I took the box when required and I didn't like it so I decided to not use anything from there.

I have seen a few people over the years since then. I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend now for 4.5 years. We have never used contraception except for the first few times.

Anyway, since then I have never fell pregnant or missed a period. I don't know if I am the problem but I have a fear of contacting my doctor about it in case its more sinister than just the wrong timings.

I don't know what to do from here...

Hello, first time poster! I wondered if anyone had any advice to share?

So, roughly 6/7 years ago, I was using the Depo contraceptive, the injection. I missed one appointment for it and I decided I wasn't going back to have it. a few years after that, I went to a SH clinic and the nurse gave me the pill. I think I took the box when required and I didn't like it so I decided to not use anything from there.

I have seen a few people over the years since then. I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend now for 4.5 years. We have never used contraception except for the first few times.

Anyway, since then I have never fell pregnant or missed a period. I don't know if I am the problem but I have a fear of contacting my doctor about it in case its more sinister than just the wrong timings.

I don't know what to do from here...
There’s probably a million reasons why you’ve never fell pregnant. As we’re discovering on here it’s a lot more difficult to get pregnant than we were told in school 🙈
You might have even had a chemical pregnancy without realising.
Depending on your age you might want to have a chat with your GP, but a good place to start would be to begin tracking your ovulation and seeing if you can have sex more frequently around this time. Even then, it can take a healthy couple up to (or more than) a year to conceive.
sending you lots of luck and positivity, TTC can get you down but remember it’s perfectly normal to take time!

There’s probably a million reasons why you’ve never fell pregnant. As we’re discovering on here it’s a lot more difficult to get pregnant than we were told in school 🙈
You might have even had a chemical pregnancy without realising.
Depending on your age you might want to have a chat with your GP, but a good place to start would be to begin tracking your ovulation and seeing if you can have sex more frequently around this time. Even then, it can take a healthy couple up to (or more than) a year to conceive.
sending you lots of luck and positivity, TTC can get you down but remember it’s perfectly normal to take time!
Just wanted to add, when I say a million reasons I mean none of them are your fault it’s all just timing 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Mine too, its really getting me down to be honest. I’ve had quite a few low days this week 😢

Oh I can relate to this so much! I’m also on ‘hold’ until my partner is back (he works away) I feel like when he’s back the clock is ticking until he goes again and it puts pressure on everything. I’m so sorry you didn’t get your BFP 😢

2023 sounds like a good year! ✨
Sending lots of love and hugs to you! I know what you mean about the pressure, here’s to us and looking forward to what 2023 brings ✨

Donor came today. Thats our one shot for the month done. Now it's time for the 2WW. Fingers crossed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi lovelies. Been in a stable relationship for nearly 6 years and we’ve always had unprotected sex and relied on the pull out method. Bar one time of an accident followed by the morning after pill, he’s never failed at pulling out. Recently been diagnosed with PCOS and adenomyosis and I’m concerned that I’m infertile🥲 doctors don’t seem to care as I’m only 22 but we plan to TTC in a year or two and the fact that we’ve not had any accidental pregnancies or scares worries me. Any advice to calm my anxiety?🤍

• Heart
Hi lovelies. Been in a stable relationship for nearly 6 years and we’ve always had unprotected sex and relied on the pull out method. Bar one time of an accident followed by the morning after pill, he’s never failed at pulling out. Recently been diagnosed with PCOS and adenomyosis and I’m concerned that I’m infertile🥲 doctors don’t seem to care as I’m only 22 but we plan to TTC in a year or two and the fact that we’ve not had any accidental pregnancies or scares worries me. Any advice to calm my anxiety?🤍
Follow Adelaide white, she was recently do diagnosed with the same, she's 28,ttc 2yrs no success. It might help you relate to someone in the same boat. She does podcasts too.

Hello 💕 try not to worry despite what we are told in school it is not that easy to get pregnant with the pulling out method. I’m no medical expert so not saying that there is no chance but it is very small compared to not pulling out. With PCOS it can be harder but not impossible there can be lots to help and for some people they don’t need any help at all. I know it’s easier said than done but try not to worry even if when you come to being TTC there are any issues there is plenty of help. It is frustrating with doctors as they don’t really want to look into fertility especially with pcos until you are trying but I guess in their defence you don’t know if it’s an issue until you are trying. Mine was the same however when did start trying and were having some issues with PCOS they couldn’t do enough. Best of luck for your journey when you are TTC and try not to worry 💕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.