TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s everyone doing? Bit quiet on here!! We are about to hit my fertile period but I have so much going on I feel too exhausted to try but will do my best 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How’s everyone doing? Bit quiet on here!! We are about to hit my fertile period but I have so much going on I feel too exhausted to try but will do my best 😂😂
Same here! Currently CD12 and the hot weather isn’t helping - although slightly better than last month when I ovulated in 40 degree heat🤣

• Haha
CD1 for me, should be grateful my cycle is slightly more regular 50 days compared to 110 however still drowning my sorrows with a bottle of wine! On the plus side we have had all our fertility tests done and should start treatment soon 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else having a freak out about age/getting “older”? 😔!
I’m looking at a career change, and retraining (I can’t cope any longer with healthcare it’s made me unwell!), but that means putting the brakes on TTC whilst I sort things out career wise and hopefully find a new job which will afford mat leave too 😵💫
Yep. I’m 35 and I’m in a job that causes me quite a lot of stress but am about to get a pay rise and a better title, and I could so easily move to another one but every month I think, “this could be my month, I shouldn’t not try” and here we are in august.
Our time to try having a baby is limited, jobs will always be there. Work to live x

I took a first response this morning and it’s neither here nor there. I’ve got a party today so wanted to know whether I was out this month, but no. Sipping on tonic water it is. Might have a cheeky glass or two of champagne though, I’ll see how I feel later!
How are you doing with the heat @Heyguysswipeup ?

• Heart
Yep. I’m 35 and I’m in a job that causes me quite a lot of stress but am about to get a pay rise and a better title, and I could so easily move to another one but every month I think, “this could be my month, I shouldn’t not try” and here we are in august.
Our time to try having a baby is limited, jobs will always be there. Work to live x
I read this and honestly had to double take to see if I’d wrote it without remembering 🙈🤣 When I say I’m in EXACTLY the same position… same age and work being so busy but I’m up for a pay rise, new title etc!
100% agree about work to live. I have questioned if my job is having more of an impact on our TTC journey. I know 100% it’s making me super tired. Week off soon and should coincide nicely with my ovulation dates so hopefully a better and calmer scenario.
Did you do another clear blue and get anything more telling? 🤞🏻

I read this and honestly had to double take to see if I’d wrote it without remembering 🙈🤣 When I say I’m in EXACTLY the same position… same age and work being so busy but I’m up for a pay rise, new title etc!
100% agree about work to live. I have questioned if my job is having more of an impact on our TTC journey. I know 100% it’s making me super tired. Week off soon and should coincide nicely with my ovulation dates so hopefully a better and calmer scenario.
Did you do another clear blue and get anything more telling? 🤞🏻
Oh lovely - all the sex!
I love working in my field and I’m the one who brings home the money, so I will have to go back if I do take mat leave in the future but I can’t imagine looking after a child and doing my job at the moment ☹
I took an easy at home with the second wee I managed to squeeze out but it’s not given me anymore signs. I’ll test again tomorrow and see if that yields a better crop.

Oh lovely - all the sex!
I love working in my field and I’m the one who brings home the money, so I will have to go back if I do take mat leave in the future but I can’t imagine looking after a child and doing my job at the moment ☹
I took an easy at home with the second wee I managed to squeeze out but it’s not given me anymore signs. I’ll test again tomorrow and see if that yields a better crop.
Everything crossed for you. Hope you can relax and enjoy yourself tonight and then get those results tomorrow 🤞🏻

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing you’ve had a faint line then @CallMeHollywood? Fingers crossed for you!

It has been quiet lately on here hasn’t it! My fertile window starts next week so it’s all go from here. Got my Preseed at the ready and trying a bit of SMEP. 😂 Let’s see how it goes! I will be testing early this time though because I’m going away on a hen weekend in early September and I basically need to know if I am fully in or out that weekend!

Reactions: 2
Met up with my husbands bf and his pregnant wife yesterday and it kind of got me down a bit. We have always been doing things in life at the same time. I booked our honeymoon abroad and I said I cant believe how expensive a holiday is these days and she made a comment about how expensive having a baby is and how they just couldn’t afford a honeymoon because they chose to have a baby instead. I felt a bit deflated because they know we are trying for a baby and it felt a bit like “well we are having a baby and your not” in even though it probably wasn’t meant like that it still felt like a kick in the guts 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Met up with my husbands bf and his pregnant wife yesterday and it kind of got me down a bit. We have always been doing things in life at the same time. I booked our honeymoon abroad and I said I cant believe how expensive a holiday is these days and she made a comment about how expensive having a baby is and how they just couldn’t afford a honeymoon because they chose to have a baby instead. I felt a bit deflated because they know we are trying for a baby and it felt a bit like “well we are having a baby and your not” in even though it probably wasn’t meant like that it still felt like a kick in the guts 😞
Oh bless you, it’s totally normal to feel that way!🙁 I think the wording ‘chose to have a baby’ is actually really harmful and I’m sure they didn’t realise but people need to do better and tread respectfully around others as you have no idea what people are going through🥺 sending you love!❤‍🩹

I'm not excusing her at all because it's completely insensitive and disrespectful, but it actually sounds to me like she's jealous that you're going abroad on honeymoon when they can't go away. I'm sure she's happy to be pregnant but it sounds a little resentful that you're doing couple things. Hope you're ok anyway 💕

I had a CP last week but already got a smiley face (peak) on my clearblue ovulation test today so keeping absolutely everything crossed 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve had a bit of a breakdown this morning after a relative announced she’s pregnant with her second baby, when she tried for her first around the same time that we started trying. I’m going to bite the bullet and book an appointment with a private fertility clinic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When my friend announced her pregnancy, she said got pregnant ‘haphazardly’! She didn’t even track her cycle or anything - feels quite lucky!

Oh lovely - all the sex!
Got to 12DPO and still BFN. This is month three of trying (I know, not long). The first month I was pregnant and it ended in chemical and nothing since then. I’m not one to go to the doctors; I’d rather suffer in silence and I’m overweight so they’re just going tell me to lose weight, which I am. i feel proper woe is me today.

• Heart
Got to 12DPO and still BFN. This is month three of trying (I know, not long). The first month I was pregnant and it ended in chemical and nothing since then. I’m not one to go to the doctors; I’d rather suffer in silence and I’m overweight so they’re just going tell me to lose weight, which I am. i feel proper woe is me today.
I’m sorry to hear about your loss 💕 if it’s any reassurance the doctors never mentioned my weight and I am over weight. Don’t suffer in silence 💕

• Heart
Before anyone gets excited - please help. I have taken ovulation tests since last Wednesday and skipped one day an it’s all showing up positive??? Wtf help I’m so confused
Why are you taking ovulation tests when you're getting positive pregnancy tests?

They’re ovulation tests aren’t they @rulebreaker101
Yes! Ovulating tests, not sure why they are showing positive so many days during my window…is this normal?

Why are you taking ovulation tests when you're getting positive pregnancy tests?
The pregnancy test and ovulation tests in Australia are like this :) clear blue shows smiley faces but this brand gives you a lot of these for better price

Yes! Ovulating tests, not sure why they are showing positive so many days during my window…is this normal?

The pregnancy test and ovulation tests in Australia are like this :) clear blue shows smiley faces but this brand gives you a lot of these for better price
I generally thought it shows up hard red for two days but it’s been like this for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.