TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just ordered the easy@home hCG strips - are they very accurate? I don't want to use expensive pregnancy tests if I just keep getting negatives.

Please stop reading if you don't want a negative story... (TW - miscarriage)

I had something similar and unfortunately my outcome wasn't a positive one. My digital test went from 1-2 weeks then 2-3 weeks, unfortunately I had a missed miscarriage. The EPU advised not to rely on these tests as it gives a false sense of security in a way. Fingers crossed your outcome is completely different but I just didn't want you getting your hopes up and then being heartbroken like we were despite the digital test weeks increasing. Xx
Yes totally, I've had it too where I've had 2 to 3 weeks and then lost that pregnancy. My mind is pretty pessimistic so any optimism I'm trying to hold on to! X

I think I am now hopeful that it means it is not an ectopic as my levels might be rising the right amount at this time.

Only 1 weeks and 3 days to go until my scan 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes totally, I've had it too where I've had 2 to 3 weeks and then lost that pregnancy. My mind is pretty pessimistic so any optimism I'm trying to hold on to! X

I think I am now hopeful that it means it is not an ectopic as my levels might be rising the right amount at this time.

Only 1 weeks and 3 days to go until my scan 🤞

Just to also add a positive story - I had the same and I’m currently 20 weeks. Keeping everything crossed to see you over on the pregnancy thread soon!

(Hope it’s okay that I’m still lurking here despite ‘graduating’ from this thread. It took us such a long time to get to where we are now and like to share hope where I can!)

Reactions: 9
Feel like crying🥲 I had what I thought was implantation spotting last night, it was very light only when I wiped.
This morning the flow was heavier and red like AF, it’a soaking the pad. I think I’m back to CD1, AF came 4 days early which is so unusual for me.

I really thought this was our month, I didn’t have any PMS symptoms like I usually do. I think it’s too heavy and too red to be implantation bleeding now :(

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just ordered the easy@home hCG strips - are they very accurate? I don't want to use expensive pregnancy tests if I just keep getting negatives.
I've used them and they seem prettyaccurate but I know people do get indents and such on them as with any pregnancy test, I don't find them as sensitive for early testing ad the first response though.

Reactions: 1
I've used them and they seem prettyaccurate but I know people do get indents and such on them as with any pregnancy test, I don't find them as sensitive for early testing ad the first response though.
Funnily enough I just did one and it was negative. I am gutted but I'm hoping maybe it's just too early to tell. I'm 8dpo but I have a feeling I may be ovulating later than predicted.

Reactions: 2
I used the 'clear and simple' from savers @£1 for 3 strips. I also used their £1 each tests in both sensitivities. I was testing every other day during/after a MC for about 5-6 weeks+ and they were completely accurate even down to the line strength.

Depends how many days earlier it is? I’ve ovulated anywhere between cd13 and cd18 :) my fertility dr wasn’t concerned when I showed her my temp charts with dates of ovulation etc
Okay! Awesome! Normally I ovulate day 25 or somewhat between day 22-25 as I’m on a 34-35 day period cycle. I ovulated day 18 - 20 instead !

I'm 5 days late for AF we've been trying for 3 years. Can't get any assistance on nhs as we have an older daughter and we had a baby that passed away so not eligible for help. I've tested but negatives on tests has anyone experienced this? Wish AF would just come as it messes with my emotions! I usually have fairly regular cycles x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm 5 days late for AF we've been trying for 3 years. Can't get any assistance on nhs as we have an older daughter and we had a baby that passed away so not eligible for help. I've tested but negatives on tests has anyone experienced this? Wish AF would just come as it messes with my emotions! I usually have fairly regular cycles x
Could you have ovulated later than you thought? I didn’t test positive until 5 days after period was due and apparently I ovulated later than usual x

I used the clearblue sticks and had peak days on day 13 and day 14 x
my clear blue tested positive twice on two of these cycles for ovulation. my other half is like "wow, you have a longggg cycle!" lol - enjoy the sex buddy, enjoy it lol. but i did feel twinge yesterday on my right side...wonder what that means

Reactions: 1
All of my LH tests have come back negative for over a week now (even tried using the clearblue ones and they just show the circle) and tomorrow will be day 15 of my cycle (mine are usually 26-27 days long). Both the flo app and natural cycles have indicated that I should have ovulated by now? I'm so confused. Has anybody else had late ovulation or should I just accept its not happening this month?

(I am pretty sure I have been having EWCM too - I know it's TMI but if you can't say it here then when can you haha!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.