TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still spotting here and there and it's not consistent, anyone else had a success pregnancy with spotting?

I have now stopped testing. I've got to the point where I really don't know what else they can tell me and its just going to drive me more crazy.

Any symptoms I google takes me to normal or ectopic, basically everything us a symptom for anything which is not helping my anxiety.
Currently 18 weeks pregnant and have had everything from light spotting to heavy bleeding throughout so far. I’d recommend going for an early reassurance scan if you’re able to. We had three before our 12 week NHS scan and found them worth every penny for the reassurance they offered.

Reactions: 5
Currently 18 weeks pregnant and have had everything from light spotting to heavy bleeding throughout so far. I’d recommend going for an early reassurance scan if you’re able to. We had three before our 12 week NHS scan and found them worth every penny for the reassurance they offered.
Thanks! Yes we have one booked at 6 weeks through the nhs because of my previous ectopic. I'll definitely pay for another one before the nhs 12 week one if it gets to that! I'm just hoping it's not another ectopic really.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Congratulations to you as well! Did they figure out why you were bleeding?

Reactions: 1
Congratulations to you as well! Did they figure out why you were bleeding?
Mine was due to a cervical ectropian (probably spelt that wrong), but there’s lots of different things that can cause it apparently. I still bleed after sex and sometimes if I’ve been walking around a lot - no matter how many times the midwife tells me not to worry, I still do every time so I totally understand anxieties around this!

Mine was due to a cervical ectropian (probably spelt that wrong), but there’s lots of different things that can cause it apparently. I still bleed after sex and sometimes if I’ve been walking around a lot - no matter how many times the midwife tells me not to worry, I still do every time so I totally understand anxieties around this!
Wow, I would totally worry, so understandable! But glad it is nothing to really worry about!

I know there are so many reasons and lots of things say don't worry if you have some spotting in early pregnancy but nothing will make me relax 🤣

Hi everybody, I’ve just come across this thread after it was recommended to me. We’re TTC baby number one, we’ve been trying for just over a year. I’ve just had my first round of blood works at my GP, they never gave me a follow up call to discuss my results I’ve just seen them on my NHS app.
I was wondering if anybody could advise me whether or not these seem to be ok? I had these taken almost 2 months ago, I know the NHS are at breaking point at the moment so I’m not going to call them constantly to discuss it.
If it helps, these tests were taken when I was supposedly 3DPO (not sure if I’m actually ovulating or not).

Attachments

Hi everybody, I’ve just come across this thread after it was recommended to me. We’re TTC baby number one, we’ve been trying for just over a year. I’ve just had my first round of blood works at my GP, they never gave me a follow up call to discuss my results I’ve just seen them on my NHS app.
I was wondering if anybody could advise me whether or not these seem to be ok? I had these taken almost 2 months ago, I know the NHS are at breaking point at the moment so I’m not going to call them constantly to discuss it.
If it helps, these tests were taken when I was supposedly 3DPO (not sure if I’m actually ovulating or not).
My doctor told me that they wouldn’t contact me if the results were normal. Your levels seem to be in the middle of the normal ranges there. Has your partner provided a sample yet?

Hi All. Just came across this thread and in all honestly need a bit of advice/reassurance- apologies as I don’t want to trigger anybody or say the wrong things so please do pull me up if something I say is incorrect or could trigger somebody.

I tested positive on 2 tests 16DPO. This was on Sunday (08/01) then since Sunday night I’ve had some bleeding- this started as spotting but seems to have got heavier, as well as starting to cramp up. This is the first time I’ve tested positive on a test, and i am stressing out beyond belief.

I’ve tried calling 111, who told me to call the maternity unit at my local hospital, called at 12:15pm, got told a nurse would call me back, i’ve had no call- tried to call again and all I can do is leave a voicemail. Tried to call the EPU and just getting cut off once I hear the automated message.

I’m really stressing, which probably is making things worse but can anyone provide me with some advice?

Reactions: 3
Hi All. Just came across this thread and in all honestly need a bit of advice/reassurance- apologies as I don’t want to trigger anybody or say the wrong things so please do pull me up if something I say is incorrect or could trigger somebody.

I tested positive on 2 tests 16DPO. This was on Sunday (08/01) then since Sunday night I’ve had some bleeding- this started as spotting but seems to have got heavier, as well as starting to cramp up. This is the first time I’ve tested positive on a test, and i am stressing out beyond belief.

I’ve tried calling 111, who told me to call the maternity unit at my local hospital, called at 12:15pm, got told a nurse would call me back, i’ve had no call- tried to call again and all I can do is leave a voicemail. Tried to call the EPU and just getting cut off once I hear the automated message.

I’m really stressing, which probably is making things worse but can anyone provide me with some advice?
111 told me to go to A&E as the maternity unit wouldn't see me due to being so early on. They didn't really do a lot apart from a pregnancy test and blood test. I then managed to get hold of the EPU a couple of days later and was scanned. Hope everything is ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Previously when I've had bleeding before 6 weeks I've called 111 who told me to go to a&e who just did a pregnancy test and sent me home. They referred me to the epu but they won't see you until you are 6 weeks really.

I went through the gp the next time and they referred me to the EPU and again I had to wait until 6 weeks to be seen by them.

This time I've had spotting for a few days and the gp referred me to the EPU and again even though I've had a previous ectopic they don't see you until 6 weeks.

If you can call your GP and get them to refer you to the EPU, and make sure you tell them if it gets worse or pain. It does seem to be different in every area. The GP should ring you back ASAP as it should be classed as a same day call back or to be seen.

Bleeding can be normal in the first few weeks as lots have told me on here recently!!! But I know you only can think of the worst outcomes. Hope you are OK. X

• Heart
Previously when I've had bleeding before 6 weeks I've called 111 who told me to go to a&e who just did a pregnancy test and sent me home. They referred me to the epu but they won't see you until you are 6 weeks really.

I went through the gp the next time and they referred me to the EPU and again I had to wait until 6 weeks to be seen by them.

This time I've had spotting for a few days and the gp referred me to the EPU and again even though I've had a previous ectopic they don't see you until 6 weeks.

If you can call your GP and get them to refer you to the EPU, and make sure you tell them if it gets worse or pain. It does seem to be different in every area. The GP should ring you back ASAP as it should be classed as a same day call back or to be seen.

Bleeding can be normal in the first few weeks as lots have told me on here recently!!! But I know you only can think of the worst outcomes. Hope you are OK. X
Thank you for your advice! I got a call back from the maternity unit who suspect it’s a Chemical Pregnancy (I’d never heard of this before until I started intensely googling last night) but she said I just have to wait for the bleeding to pass, take another test and let them know- so I guess it’s just a waiting game for the next week… Not holding out much hope however.

Wishing everyone lots of well wishes, and some baby dust ❤

• Heart
I've been ttc for 3 years, we've had 5 miscarriages, have a daughter who is 11 and a daughter who died ive had cancer recently given the all clear now. We can't get any nhs help as we have a daughter already so no support offered. We paid for bloods and sperm test but nothing showed up abnormal. Wondering whether to book the test that looks at tubes has anyone had one and is it painful please? Does it help with chances of pregnancy? Money isn't endless so trying to figure out best possible route and due to trauma in the past limit as much medical procedures as possible if not necessary

Need some hope 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've been ttc for 3 years, we've had 5 miscarriages, have a daughter who is 11 and a daughter who died ive had cancer recently given the all clear now. We can't get any nhs help as we have a daughter already so no support offered. We paid for bloods and sperm test but nothing showed up abnormal. Wondering whether to book the test that looks at tubes has anyone had one and is it painful please? Does it help with chances of pregnancy? Money isn't endless so trying to figure out best possible route and due to trauma in the past limit as much medical procedures as possible if not necessary

Need some hope 😫
[/QUOTE] response - tw: currently pregnant after loss
Hello 💕💕 I’m really sorry for your losses and what you’ve been through. I’ve graduated from this thread after several losses and I had the scan which I think you’re referring to where they put dye/saline solution to see if there are any polyps/cysts/ties etc with your tubes and uterus. Not going to lie, it was the most pain I’ve felt in my life but it was over pretty quickly. The dr who did it told me that there’s some evidence that that following month is a ‘good month to try’ as you’ve essentially flushed everything out of the system and that was true for us as we conceived that cycle. Our bloods came back normal so this was recommended as the next step just to rule out if there was anything abnormal going on. Sending you loads of love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.