TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
response - tw: currently pregnant after loss
Hello 💕💕 I’m really sorry for your losses and what you’ve been through. I’ve graduated from this thread after several losses and I had the scan which I think you’re referring to where they put dye/saline solution to see if there are any polyps/cysts/ties etc with your tubes and uterus. Not going to lie, it was the most pain I’ve felt in my life but it was over pretty quickly. The dr who did it told me that there’s some evidence that that following month is a ‘good month to try’ as you’ve essentially flushed everything out of the system and that was true for us as we conceived that cycle. Our bloods came back normal so this was recommended as the next step just to rule out if there was anything abnormal going on. Sending you loads of love!
[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much for replying. When you say painful is it like cramps? Is there anything that made it bearable and were yours blocked? Congratulations to you I'm so pleased for you x

response - tw: currently pregnant after loss
Hello 💕💕 I’m really sorry for your losses and what you’ve been through. I’ve graduated from this thread after several losses and I had the scan which I think you’re referring to where they put dye/saline solution to see if there are any polyps/cysts/ties etc with your tubes and uterus. Not going to lie, it was the most pain I’ve felt in my life but it was over pretty quickly. The dr who did it told me that there’s some evidence that that following month is a ‘good month to try’ as you’ve essentially flushed everything out of the system and that was true for us as we conceived that cycle. Our bloods came back normal so this was recommended as the next step just to rule out if there was anything abnormal going on. Sending you loads of love!
Thank you so much for replying. When you say painful is it like cramps? Is there anything that made it bearable and were yours blocked? Congratulations to you I'm so pleased for you x
[/QUOTE]
Yeah it felt like cramps which lasted for about 20 seconds. Luckily there was nothing wrong with mine and they can tell you there and then if they saw any issues so no need to wait around for days or weeks for results :) well that was the case for me anyway! Xxx
They recommended to double up on pain relief before hand as they weren’t able to give any to me but I don’t think it even touched the sides and I have quite a high pain tolerance 😂😅 hopefully it doesn’t put you off, the pain was worth it and I’d do it all over again if it meant I got answers!

Reactions: 2
I've been ttc for 3 years, we've had 5 miscarriages, have a daughter who is 11 and a daughter who died ive had cancer recently given the all clear now. We can't get any nhs help as we have a daughter already so no support offered. We paid for bloods and sperm test but nothing showed up abnormal. Wondering whether to book the test that looks at tubes has anyone had one and is it painful please? Does it help with chances of pregnancy? Money isn't endless so trying to figure out best possible route and due to trauma in the past limit as much medical procedures as possible if not necessary

Need some hope 😫
I’m sorry you’re feeling that way but in reflation to the NHS support I know it’s different where everyone lives but I know people who have had fertility treatment on the NHS who had children previously. Might be worth trying again if you feel up to it and seeing if you get anyone else who is more supportive! In relation to the test on your tubes I had that done and didn’t find it that painful yes it’s not comfortable but nothing worse than smear/coil fitting for me but I know friends who found it more painful so I think it differs. I did get pregnant that cycle and my friend who had it got pregnant the cycle after and she had been trying for 4 years. So I do think it does help fertility but not 100% guaranteed to work, sending you baby dust 💕

Reactions: 1
Well I’m out this month, I think I’m just going to have to accept that my daughter will be an only child. We’re not even properly trying but when we were before we had my daughter it destroyed my mental health so I don’t want to go down that path again. I think I’m going to focus on loosing a bit of weight and accepting that I won’t have another baby 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well I’m out this month, I think I’m just going to have to accept that my daughter will be an only child. We’re not even properly trying but when we were before we had my daughter it destroyed my mental health so I don’t want to go down that path again. I think I’m going to focus on loosing a bit of weight and accepting that I won’t have another baby 😥
Sending love to you, i think i’m in the same boat. Ever since i’ve been ttc and had two losses i’ve found out i’ve got a load of health issues which is resulting in me having to accept i might not have any more children. it’s a sad feeling i hope you’re ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sending love to you, i think i’m in the same boat. Ever since i’ve been ttc and had two losses i’ve found out i’ve got a load of health issues which is resulting in me having to accept i might not have any more children. it’s a sad feeling i hope you’re ok x
I am, life just turns out different to how you think doesn’t it. Always thought I’d have 2 kids. I know I’m very lucky to have my daughter and I hope I haven’t caused offence or triggered anyone on the thread trying for their first baby. Love and baby dust to all xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Me and my husband have basically decided that we are going to give it another 2-3 years of trying and then we'll probably give up. I may pluck up the courage to seek fertility help, but I also don't want to put my body through too much. Hope you are all okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Everyone has their own journey and limits on what is possible for them. Hope you are all able to find peace with whatever happens. Nothing about ttc seems fair sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry you’re feeling that way but in reflation to the NHS support I know it’s different where everyone lives but I know people who have had fertility treatment on the NHS who had children previously. Might be worth trying again if you feel up to it and seeing if you get anyone else who is more supportive! In relation to the test on your tubes I had that done and didn’t find it that painful yes it’s not comfortable but nothing worse than smear/coil fitting for me but I know friends who found it more painful so I think it differs. I did get pregnant that cycle and my friend who had it got pregnant the cycle after and she had been trying for 4 years. So I do think it does help fertility but not 100% guaranteed to work, sending you baby dust 💕
Sadly I spoke to them again yesterday and I don't meet any of their criteria for referral so it all has to be private 😔

Yeah it felt like cramps which lasted for about 20 seconds. Luckily there was nothing wrong with mine and they can tell you there and then if they saw any issues so no need to wait around for days or weeks for results :) well that was the case for me anyway! Xxx
They recommended to double up on pain relief before hand as they weren’t able to give any to me but I don’t think it even touched the sides and I have quite a high pain tolerance 😂😅 hopefully it doesn’t put you off, the pain was worth it and I’d do it all over again if it meant I got answers!
[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much xxx

Hi everyone, I’m currently 9DO and I’m not experiencing any PMS symptoms, I had sore boobs from 3PO to 5DPO but it stopped out of nowhere, usually I have them right the way until AF.
I know I’m probably clutching at straws but has anybody had anything similar and got a BFP? I’m praying that this is finally our Month

Hi everyone, I’m currently 9DO and I’m not experiencing any PMS symptoms, I had sore boobs from 3PO to 5DPO but it stopped out of nowhere, usually I have them right the way until AF.
I know I’m probably clutching at straws but has anybody had anything similar and got a BFP? I’m praying that this is finally our Month
Good luck for this month!

I never have sore boobs before my period or during, I seem to have a BFP on the months that I think I have zero symptoms and on the months I think i do I get a BFN! 🤣

has anyone ever ovulated earlier than expected? becuase i am! CD18 ovulating instead of CD22

goood luck!!! xxx i hope it is your month!!!

I’m 9DPO too! This is our first month TTC I don’t have any symptoms at all. Really don’t know how I am going to do this every month I’m the most impatient person ever the 2 week wait will be torture.

I'm 6DPO and the only difference I've felt this month is severe cramping the days after DTD. Not sure if this is good or bad 🙈

Hi All. Just came across this thread and in all honestly need a bit of advice/reassurance- apologies as I don’t want to trigger anybody or say the wrong things so please do pull me up if something I say is incorrect or could trigger somebody.

I tested positive on 2 tests 16DPO. This was on Sunday (08/01) then since Sunday night I’ve had some bleeding- this started as spotting but seems to have got heavier, as well as starting to cramp up. This is the first time I’ve tested positive on a test, and i am stressing out beyond belief.

I’ve tried calling 111, who told me to call the maternity unit at my local hospital, called at 12:15pm, got told a nurse would call me back, i’ve had no call- tried to call again and all I can do is leave a voicemail. Tried to call the EPU and just getting cut off once I hear the automated message.

I’m really stressing, which probably is making things worse but can anyone provide me with some advice?
I’m praying that this isn’t a loss but there is a miscarriage thread if you need some support.
Please also stop reading now if you’d prefer not to see more about a potential loss.

Because you are so early the EPU won’t see you as there may not be anything to see yet and they wouldn’t want to misdiagnose. A&E or the doctors also can’t do anything because of how early it is. They will tell you to test again in 1-2 weeks. If it’s negative then sadly the pregnancy has passed.
If you’re still positive they will bring you in to see what’s happening. Bleeding in early pregnancy is very common and you could be progressing, hopefully they’d see a heartbeat and confirm you’re just fine.
There is also a chance of an incomplete miscarriage so your body still says pregnant, symptoms and all, hormones even rise but there’s no baby. It will go from there in various ways depending on how sure they are of what’s happening and what you wish to do.

I say this not to upset you but because it’s hard to get answers, they don’t want to commit. It wasn’t really explained that positive tests don’t always mean in the clear. I tested obsessively and thought I would be ok with strong positives, especially when the ‘how many weeks’ tests progressed, hormones were rising but it doesn’t work like that sadly and only makes it more difficult in my experience.

Lurker here.
Trying for baby 2 since Silent MC in June. Over 40.
Didn’t prevent/tried for 4+ years in my 30s with no luck despite tests all ok. Got pregnant (different partner) soon after coming off pill at 38. Last pregnancy was just after pill too.
I’ve heard anecdotally taking the pill for 3 months can reset your cycle. Maybe that happened to me but may be coincidence. I don’t want to lose 3 months at my age. We’ve already said if it doesn’t happen this year then that’s it for us.
Has anyone heard this too?

Tested today as advised by the EPU and got a 3+ on the clearblue digital, i couldnt believe it! And I would be 5weeks +1, so unsure what's going to happen still. Tomorrow will be another milestone for us as I started bleeding from my 1st chemical at that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tested today as advised by the EPU and got a 3+ on the clearblue digital, i couldnt believe it! And I would be 5weeks +1, so unsure what's going to happen still. Tomorrow will be another milestone for us as I started bleeding from my 1st chemical at that time.
Please stop reading if you don't want a negative story... (TW - miscarriage)

I had something similar and unfortunately my outcome wasn't a positive one. My digital test went from 1-2 weeks then 2-3 weeks, unfortunately I had a missed miscarriage. The EPU advised not to rely on these tests as it gives a false sense of security in a way. Fingers crossed your outcome is completely different but I just didn't want you getting your hopes up and then being heartbroken like we were despite the digital test weeks increasing. Xx

• Heart
Please stop reading if you don't want a negative story... (TW - miscarriage)

I had something similar and unfortunately my outcome wasn't a positive one. My digital test went from 1-2 weeks then 2-3 weeks, unfortunately I had a missed miscarriage. The EPU advised not to rely on these tests as it gives a false sense of security in a way. Fingers crossed your outcome is completely different but I just didn't want you getting your hopes up and then being heartbroken like we were despite the digital test weeks increasing. Xx
[Same here I’m afraid/SPOILER]

Currently on CD12 and waiting for my LH to pick up. Still reading under 0.2 on the premom app, I think this is the latest it’s ever been this low. Why can’t it just be the same every month 😫

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.