TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was 2 stone and I’ve lost 1 so far it’s just taking a while, I’m short so it’s annoying.. if I was 2 inches taller I would be classed as healthy!

I take supplements already, I have definitely noticed a difference taking them too, thank you though
Hi, I also have PCOS. I'm a bit underweight though, so maybe not the same situation. And I know PCOS is a bit different for everyone.
Have you had an appointment with a gynaecologist already?
My periods became non-existant after a while and I had to take some medication to get them back. Then I went on Clomid and later Letrozole (there was a stock break for Clomid at the time) to get ovulations. I was monitored monthly to know exactly when my ovulation would be and after six cycles it finally happened.
I also know other people with PCOS who conceived, but had to use injections.
So PCOS doesn't have to be a dealbreaker! Hang in there!

They look good to me too!

Maybe try another test like a clearblue digital I think they have to have stronger HCG?

I know when I had a positive test and bled/got painful cramps I rang the doctors who put me through to Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit and they were lovely with me and scanned me and also took bloods to confirm my HCG levels. I sadly was having a chemical but I have since graduated from this thread!
I echo this. People Rave about FRER’s but they’re so sensitive. I felt more confident getting a line on a cheaper test as they require stronger levels. Sending lots of luck x

Reactions: 1
Thanks everyone 🥰 so good to have this place to unload to!

I've bled a bit more today, so I've decided to wait a few days and stop testing and see what happens, maybe test again in 3/4 days.

I'm also going to contact the gp as we've been trying for a year now and this will be the 3rd chemical and 1 ectopic. I would be under the epu for an early scan at 6 weeks anyway for the ectopic with any new pregnancy, but the problem seems to be even getting to 6 weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Because I'm absolutely terrible, I took another test this morning and I think it's a stronger positive. So I called the gp and have been booked in with the epu for a scan on the 23rd when ill be just over 6 weeks. I'm starting to worry that it's going to be another ectopic now.

I echo this. People Rave about FRER’s but they’re so sensitive. I felt more confident getting a line on a cheaper test as they require stronger levels. Sending lots of luck x
I'll see if I can source a different test while I'm waiting for this scan, they said to stop testing 🤣 , take one in a week and see.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tentatively joining here. We have decided to ttc baby number 2.
It took a while last time with quite a few mmc/mc before I got my rainbow so I know it can take a while again.
CD11 today and just tracking this cycle to see where my cycle is at before I start on vitamins etc next month!

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to feel like I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. It's putting such a strain on my mental health as well as my relationship. I'll put my thoughts under a spoiler so as not to upset anyone that doesn't want to see them - I just need to let it out somewhere.

I'm starting to question everything. I got really in my own head last night as it was my predicted ovulation day. My OH didn't want to DTD and I just started crying and saying that I feel like I'll never get to be a mother. This then led to me wondering if I even should be a mother. I've had these thoughts before. I'm always exhausted, so I wonder how I'll cope with a baby and the sleep deprivation that comes with it. I question my ability to look after another human. I just get so inside my own head. I have so many ups and downs - going from being desperate to get pregnant to freaking out that I wouldn't be a good mother etc. I honestly don't know what to do. I spoke to a friend who has children and she assured me that she felt the exact same way and that you're never really ready (she spent years TTC and had to have fertility treatment) but yeh I just feel all over the place and just needed a place to vent.

• Heart
I'm starting to feel like I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. It's putting such a strain on my mental health as well as my relationship. I'll put my thoughts under a spoiler so as not to upset anyone that doesn't want to see them - I just need to let it out somewhere.

I'm starting to question everything. I got really in my own head last night as it was my predicted ovulation day. My OH didn't want to DTD and I just started crying and saying that I feel like I'll never get to be a mother. This then led to me wondering if I even should be a mother. I've had these thoughts before. I'm always exhausted, so I wonder how I'll cope with a baby and the sleep deprivation that comes with it. I question my ability to look after another human. I just get so inside my own head. I have so many ups and downs - going from being desperate to get pregnant to freaking out that I wouldn't be a good mother etc. I honestly don't know what to do. I spoke to a friend who has children and she assured me that she felt the exact same way and that you're never really ready (she spent years TTC and had to have fertility treatment) but yeh I just feel all over the place and just needed a place to vent.
You’re definitely not alone! I get in my head about it so much. As soon as I start my period I’m looking forward in the calendar thinking ok so we should have sex this day, then this day etc. inevitably it never works out like that, my OH doesn’t love scheduling sex, one of us is ill, someone’s tired, or my partner is working away that day. I find it so frustrating and stressful!

I also worry about the tiredness thing 🤣 but people cope. No one is 100% ready or prepared for a newborn but everyone muddles through. I’ve never spoken to anyone who’s said ‘I’m made to be a mother because I love being tired and having no sleep’ 🤣

I need to switch off and be more zen. 🧘‍♀️

• Heart
TTC baby number 2 after a missed miscarriage in October/November. Thought I had a positive test this morning but after taking the test apart it's clearly an indent. First Reponse tests have gone so downhill lately 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm still spotting here and there and it's not consistent, anyone else had a success pregnancy with spotting?

I have now stopped testing. I've got to the point where I really don't know what else they can tell me and its just going to drive me more crazy.

Any symptoms I google takes me to normal or ectopic, basically everything us a symptom for anything which is not helping my anxiety.

• Heart
I'm still spotting here and there and it's not consistent, anyone else had a success pregnancy with spotting?

I have now stopped testing. I've got to the point where I really don't know what else they can tell me and its just going to drive me more crazy.

Any symptoms I google takes me to normal or ectopic, basically everything us a symptom for anything which is not helping my anxiety.
Have you had an early scan done? Contact your Early Pregnancy Unit x

Reactions: 1

You definitely aren't alone! Being a parent is so hard and ttc is so so hard on your mental health as well. I used to second guess myself even after my son was born if I would be a good mother, if I was cut out for it because it throws so much stuff at you that you never realised you would experience!

Have you had an early scan done? Contact your Early Pregnancy Unit x
I've got one booked for when I would be 6 weeks, just a waiting game now

• Heart
You’re definitely not alone! I get in my head about it so much. As soon as I start my period I’m looking forward in the calendar thinking ok so we should have sex this day, then this day etc. inevitably it never works out like that, my OH doesn’t love scheduling sex, one of us is ill, someone’s tired, or my partner is working away that day. I find it so frustrating and stressful!

I also worry about the tiredness thing 🤣 but people cope. No one is 100% ready or prepared for a newborn but everyone muddles through. I’ve never spoken to anyone who’s said ‘I’m made to be a mother because I love being tired and having no sleep’ 🤣

I need to switch off and be more zen. 🧘‍♀️
I am 100% the same. I try my best to not schedule sex but same time I’m like no we need to save your sperm for the best one on ovulation day lol

Reactions: 3
I am 100% the same. I try my best to not schedule sex but same time I’m like no we need to save your sperm for the best one on ovulation day lol
Omg exactly 🙈🫢 I’m like no if we have sex this day then it’s all messed up hahaha
How on Earth people just get pregnant accidentally is crazy to me

Reactions: 7

Is it dark fresh blood or pink when you wipe? Or light pink?

Thanks everyone. It's so reassuring to know it's not just me that feels like this. Just having a down couple of days but hopefully I'll feel more positive soon. I definitely have so many ups and downs with this. It's such a difficult time.

Yes I had spotting early sometimes it went for a few days and then came back. Everything was okay unfortunately spotting is quite common early on but doesn’t make it any less anxious when it happens and google tells you the worst so I would avoid but easier said than done 💕

Is it dark fresh blood or pink when you wipe? Or light pink?
It's been a bit if a mix really, pink, brown, some red.

Yes I had spotting early sometimes it went for a few days and then came back. Everything was okay unfortunately spotting is quite common early on but doesn’t make it any less anxious when it happens and google tells you the worst so I would avoid but easier said than done 💕
Thank you for a positive story! Google is not my friend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.