TTC #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started having stomach cramps and loss of appetite today.. roughly 5DPO. Might just be a coincidence but still going to keep my fingers crossed either way!

Reactions: 2
I know they are pricey ladies, but I can highly recommend the Procieve max satchets…no idea if that’s what helped, but was all we did differently last month. Those and I cut down on caffeine. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I second this. We were trying for a year & after a few months both of us on these sachets got lucky. Worth every penny. Good luck to everyone x

Reactions: 4
Peak OPK this morning, we’ve had sex every other day leading up to getting a ‘high’ test yesterday and had sex twice then and twice today, all with fertility lube - hoping we’ve done enough!

Reactions: 6
I had a glaring negative 10DPO today but still holding out some hope 🤞🏼

• Heart
6DPO and sensationally tired. Also having some not exactly cramps but idk... "fanny feelings"? lmao.

When I was pregnant with my chemical pregnancy I tested negative at 8DPO and then light positives 10-14DPO. I can't remember how I felt 6DPO but I know 7/8DPO I swore my period was coming and bought a stack of new pads and OPKs.

Reactions: 1
7DPO and I'm having really vivid dreams. I had one last night and had to ask my partner when I woke up if it was real or a dream. I'm not even sure if this is a symptom or I'm just having crazy dreams this week haha.

Reactions: 1
7DPO and I'm having really vivid dreams. I had one last night and had to ask my partner when I woke up if it was real or a dream. I'm not even sure if this is a symptom or I'm just having crazy dreams this week haha.
Fingers crossed for you. Will you test or wait it out?

Im now 3DPO. We missed our window, unfortunately, due to life stuff, but we did manage to do it the day before the ovulation window, so I’ve no idea if that counts! My BBT is still up and LH down, so I’m currently just confused 😆

Woke up about 4 times in the night with what felt like stabbing pains in my stomach.. unsure if this could be related to pregnancy🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.