TTC #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone had HTMA testing carried out (by hair sample)? I have had my results back today which indicate extremely low thyroid function. I have all the classic signs of hypothyroidism but my GP ruled it out after a borderline blood test. I’m really annoyed as this may have been affecting my ability to get pregnant for such a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has anyone had HTMA testing carried out (by hair sample)? I have had my results back today which indicate extremely low thyroid function. I have all the classic signs of hypothyroidism but my GP ruled it out after a borderline blood test. I’m really annoyed as this may have been affecting my ability to get pregnant for such a long time.
Hi can I ask where you got the test done? I would like to do one.

re hypothyroidism mine was diagnosed by private clinic and when I went to my GP they said it was borderline and they wouldn’t treat it. I had to really hassle them because although my levels were supposedly borderline I was really struggling with symptoms. Hopefully they will help you if you go back.

Reactions: 3
Hi can I ask where you got the test done? I would like to do one.

re hypothyroidism mine was diagnosed by private clinic and when I went to my GP they said it was borderline and they wouldn’t treat it. I had to really hassle them because although my levels were supposedly borderline I was really struggling with symptoms. Hopefully they will help you if you go back.
Yes of course, it was through http://mineralcheck.com

I’m sorry you had to hassle them when you were struggling with symptoms! It’s so frustrating. I’m going to try and make an appointment tomorrow and see how I get on 🤞🏻

• Heart
hi ladies, i stalk this thread occasionally because of my family history with ttc, not because i'm trying myself (far from it lol). i just wanted to mention there's a thyroid thread incase anyone has specific questions! i've got hashimoto's disease which is quite common so make sure the bloods are for your tsh, t3 and t4 levels and not just the hormone. i also want to say that you're all in my thoughts, my parents were about to start their last ivf cycle after 12 years of trying and then conceived me naturally! wishing everyone so much luck and love for the future ♥ ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aunt Flo due on Saturday feeling a bit off but gonna wait to see if she arrives before I test... Think it'll be winter now before it happens, hubby's buisest time of year now so hardly see him!

• Heart
Tracking my cycle again from this month and in my window from today, it’s like starting all over again with the excitement 😂 let’s see how long lasts 😂

Reactions: 5
Ergh, my BBT is beginning to drop, which I understand isn’t a great sign. The positivity on the Premom app is actually quite annoying - anyone else? 😆 I can’t be bothered to post my chart on there for people to just comment “omg keep testing”. I should update my mood on the app to angry though…. /vent.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else really thirsty? I keep drinking loads but I'm still thirsty and my lips keep drying out. I havent done anything to make myself dehydrated and I've drank the same amount that I usually drink. Also I've had a headache for the last 2 days. Think I'm falling apart tbh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What is your go to excuse during the 2WW for not drinking, when people don’t know you’re TTC? 🙈
If they are buying - dieting so just want a Diet Coke. If I’m buying my own I go the bar and ask for a small coke and make out it’s vodka and coke 😂

Reactions: 2
To be honest, I just have a drink if I have plans during the TWW. I don’t drink to excess anyway, but after a couple of years I figure I might as well try and live my life the best I can while I’m waiting.

Reactions: 7
To be honest, I just have a drink if I have plans during the TWW. I don’t drink to excess anyway, but after a couple of years I figure I might as well try and live my life the best I can while I’m waiting.
Same. I wouldn’t have a wild night but a glass of wine or a cocktail is fine. It’s also fairly easy if you alternate rounds to say you’re having a gin and lemonade if it’s actually just lemonade. Or I drive and say we’re trying to save money - easy if it’s just before pay day!

Reactions: 7
Day 1 for me again.. I guess it's taking time to remember my PMS symptoms... Hard when you haven't had periods for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
10dpo, temps still up. Rising in fact. Weird jaw pain and itchy skin! And I can my sense of smell is acute. I'm too afraid to test.

Reactions: 8
Felt slightly nauseous this morning and I think I can smell better then normal. Literally can smell the soap that I used ages ago and it wasn't like I went crazy with it. It's probably wishful thinking. AF due on Monday.

Have you guys seen this before? My lines have crossed again. I’ve been keeping an eye on the community boards but not seen anyone else’s do this 😆
F8CF2D2E-1492-4EED-8390-1AE410E93991.jpeg

i don’t know if I’m imagining it but my sense of smell is really strong at the moment.

I feel like I’m having food aversions to my favourite foods such as chocolate and fajitas.. I usually can’t get enough of them but recently I’ve been so put off by them I can’t even bring myself to think about eating them

Sounds like lots of you have got promising symptoms, fingers crossed for you all 💖 I'm 4DPO, nearly time to start testing too early 🥳😂

• Haha
Currently cycle day 35. Unsure if it's due to my body going back to normal after having my implant out a few months ago or whether there could be something wrong. Been tracking periods and CM but lately I haven't had much to track. Tested just incase and BFN. I bought some opks to use when I eventually get a period again. It's a bit frustrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.