Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jemma2223

So after a long think and discussion we’ve decided to pause our TTC journey for the next year or so.. I have a new job and I want to focus on that and really prove myself there. We also want to be selfish and go on a few more trips together as most of our relationship has been restricted due to COVID. I wish you ladies the best and hope you’re all on your pregnancy journey when I return💓

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I am going insane. AF due in roughly two days. Was convinced it was starting yesterday morning as I had like 1% period (think what it's like on the very, very last day of your usual period - not red, barely anything at all) so I went through the feelings of anger and disappointment but then - nothing! The whole of yesterday and so far this today, nothing more. This is not usual for me, I'm not a spotter. My period starts when it starts and that's it. Now I'm back to wondering 'what if' and I'm too scared to take a pregnancy test until my period is officially late. I hate this 😩
Quoting myself with an update - I don't really have anyone to chat to about these things (apart from my partner) so I appreciate reading all of the posts here and it serves to just let me get it out there 😅
PXL_20220715_191308517.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
Shocked to say the least. The weird barely-there period was maybe implantation? Terrified due to a MMC at 11 weeks in 2020. Here's to hoping all stays well and I wish so much love and support to all on the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Gossipgirl79

I don't understand people who do this... Like rubbing your face in it... People seem to have lost tact these days... Someone I'm close to had a miscarriage, her friend proceeded to tell her that they were going to start trying in case it happened to them... Like what... Why would you say that to someone?! People blow my mind... Hope you're ok xx
Some people are just awful…my friends partner who is OBSESSED with her pregnancy, knows I’ve had 3 miscarriages and actually said to me “at least we know it won’t happen to us now, you’ve taken that one for the team.” Unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Angry

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I'm also due on in two days! I hate myself for symptom spotting, but this week I keep waking up at 5am for no apparent reason which is completely unlike me, and I also haven't had any spotting yet, whereas the last 6 months I seem to have spotting from 5 days before my period is due...we shall see. I'm going to stay strong and wait until 16th to test.
I just got a positive test :')

• Heart

basic bree

After a long time TTC and a miscarriage in April. I got my POSITIVE at 11 DPO this morning. I've not told anyone yet and my husband is away with work! Really hope this baby sticks!
I can't believe it!!

• Heart

daisychainiom

After worrying that I wasn't ovulating after my miscarriage I tested today 11DPO and got a BFP!
Feeling very anxious after losing the first pregnancy but trying to remind myself to relax & enjoy it

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Gossipgirl79

Got the BFP yesterday….after a mc, mmc and 5 cycles ttc. I feel like it’s 50/50 if this one will stick. Had spotting on and off since last Monday. Have started cyclogest (progesterone pessaries) and aspirin this time so maybe that’ll help. Sending everyone love and strength…I thought I’d be delighted when I got the bfp, just feel like the next worry is another mc. But trying to be positive!

• Heart

tarquin16

Chatty Member
AF due tomorrow, decided to do a test on a whim and got a BFP and same when I tested again on a digital. Feel excited and scared too my last pregnancy ended in miscarriage at six weeks

• Heart

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Thoughts and prayers to all in their fertile window right now trying to make a baby in this heatwave. We were sticking to each other like Velcro!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

HannahJG

Hi everyone, first time posting but I’ve been lurking for a few months now and I wanted to say thank you for everyone sharing what they’re going through - it’s been really helpful as aside from my partner, I don’t have anybody I can talk to about any of this as nobody knows we’re TTC.

I came off the pill in November and unfortunately have been unsuccessful so far in conceiving. Every month it seems to be getting harder to stay positive. I thought this was my month as my period was 2 days late (obviously been testing far too early from about 7dpo and having BFNs 😂) but unfortunately it wasn’t meant to be and today is CD1…so here’s to another month 🤞

Anyway sorry for the ramble, just thought I’d introduce myself and fingers crossed we’ll all be able to share our BFPs super soon 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Cooksie

VIP Member
I’ve had a lovely month off TTC: Our next stage is doctors but we have had lots of plans in June so no testing, no timing, no booking appointments. I’m due my period on Sunday and I’m honestly ok if it arrives. I’ve not taken a month off thinking about it in 18 months (6 months not trying not avoiding and 12 months trying) and honestly girls.. I know it can feel like wasting a month but the break is so worth it to reset! I’ll call the docs next week for my first appointment but please.. if you are stressed just take a step back because your mental health and time to chill is just as important ❤

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Feel like my life is waiting for period to end—waiting for ovulation—waiting for a BFP that never comes—repeat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Well I’m having a chemical. My tests are still a faint positive but I’m bleeding like a period and I have horrific cramps. The pain is so intense. Am I best riding this out or going to the doctors for advice? I’ve never been through this before so unsure how to move forward. I just never thought it would be this painful! @CallMeHollywood I know you have just been through the exact same as me with the faint positives on the easy@home tests and I completely sympathise with you. It’s awful. I hope you’re holding up ok.

Now I’m worried how this will affect my TTC journey, I just want some luck! 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
My fertility window has just opened and this is my first ttc. Time to get father in law out of the house and hubby in le sac. So glad we work from home 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13