TTC #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my LH levels are on the way down but I’ve not hit ovulation yet - my ideas?
View attachment 1273120

Sorry love ☹
❤❤❤
I hope you’re ok. I know a lot of people really like the E@H tests, I use the ovulation tests & the Premom app but personally I’m not a fan of the pregnancy tests. It definitely looks like a bad batch and the reviews on Amazon are rife for them giving false positives.

Sending lots of ❤ your way xxx
I've never had a problem with these tests. I think it was that one stick that was just faulty as I haven't had a problem with them all in the same box. I am probably gonna change to another brand when these run out. Maybe the pregmates I'll give a go. Thank you so much, this journey isn't easy ❤❤

Well girls I’ve woke up this morning and my boobs aren’t as sore and now I’m paranoid I’m going to misscarry! I’m 4+ 1 and my clear blue is 2-3 weeks
I'm 4 weeks today, yesterday had lots of headaches, cramps and felt exhausted, today.... nothing!! I have tested again and still showing positive but feel worried too. Fingers crossed all is ok for us both

Reactions: 2
I'm 4 weeks today, yesterday had lots of headaches, cramps and felt exhausted, today.... nothing!! I have tested again and still showing positive but feel worried too. Fingers crossed all is ok for us both
my boob pain just came back 🤣 but omg how worrying is it!! I’m so jealous of everyone who just does a test and gets on with it and enjoying it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
my LH levels are on the way down but I’ve not hit ovulation yet - my ideas?
View attachment 1273120

Sorry love ☹
Keep testing, your levels will vary and you might not have hit your peak yet. Alternatively, your peak may have been Saturday and you’ve ovulated in the following 24-48hrs? LH levels vary so much person to person and month to month it’s hard to be 100% sure what’s happening 🙁

Reactions: 1
Mine go like that I don’t even really take too much notice of what happens in those few days following AF you still have a few days before it should start going up into the higher numbers.

After worrying that I wasn't ovulating after my miscarriage I tested today 11DPO and got a BFP!
Feeling very anxious after losing the first pregnancy but trying to remind myself to relax & enjoy it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
After worrying that I wasn't ovulating after my miscarriage I tested today 11DPO and got a BFP!
Feeling very anxious after losing the first pregnancy but trying to remind myself to relax & enjoy it
Congratulations! I’m 16dpos after losing my first pregnancy so we’re in this together xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What are the odds of 2 chemicals in a row? I’m 13dpo now and my lines are strong, with my chemical they were nothing more than a shadow, but I can’t shake that it’s going to happen again 😭

• Heart
My fertility window has just opened and this is my first ttc. Time to get father in law out of the house and hubby in le sac. So glad we work from home 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Congratulations! In same boat here, miscarriage at 5+3 in Dec and now 4+3... Fingers crossed for us all, I know exactly how you feel with the anxiety, feel like I keep going to the loo every ten minutes to check I'm not bleeding 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Congratulations! In same boat here, miscarriage at 5+3 in Dec and now 4+3... Fingers crossed for us all, I know exactly how you feel with the anxiety, feel like I keep going to the loo every ten minutes to check I'm not bleeding 🤦🏼‍♀️
min also 4.3 ☺ I have cramps today so I’m worrying 😫xx

CD13 and just had a positive OPK. Hopefully see a temperature rise to back that up.

It’s my first month doing acupuncture so I’m quite interested to see if this will affect my period if we don’t catch this month. My cycles are quite irregular (can be between 26-35 days) but it looks as though this one might be 28 days with the positive today. Could just be coincidence I suppose.

I’m looking at ovulation tests to start using my next cycle and I’m so confused, can anyone recommend a good ones to buy?

Hi girls! I’ve been ttc since October and since then had two periods (November and April) my GP has referred me to the gynae. Has anybody got any experiences similar and thoughts about maybe going private?

Hi girls! I’ve been ttc since October and since then had two periods (November and April) my GP has referred me to the gynae. Has anybody got any experiences similar and thoughts about maybe going private?
I saw a gynae privately for a different reason and I'd say the biggest difference is waiting time. Care is generally not different - a lot of doctors/consultants work both in the NHS and privately. A consultation is around £200 usually and you can go back to the NHS, so you could just have a private consultation to speed things up then go back to the NHS if you needed further treatment and the cost would be too much. Good luck ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Guys I know this is such a random question but I know a few of you have kids! I’m 4 + 3 weeks pregnant and my boobs aren’t as sore today despite the fact they’ve been really sore up until now. Should I be worried? Did anyone have symptoms that came and went this early? Sorry to be talking about different kids of boobs to T&T 🤣🤣🤣

Would be interested to hear this too. I’m assuming they’d do a semen analysis first as the female tests are more invasive. If it’s not too expensive I might explore this in a couple more cycles as to be honest TTC is starting to get me down 🙁

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.