TTC #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tested negative this morning. 11dpo not FMU. If I'm not pregnant, I really got to find out what's going on with my jaw and left side of my face. :/

• Sad
Reactions: 2
BFN today… wasn’t the first Pee of the day. AF due tomorrow.
Been nauseous a couple of days and lacking appetite, crampy now. It was exciting for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Have cramps today at work but they only lasted 10 mins or so. Felt nauseous last night and again mid morning but not holding out much hope. I have sore nips too but that could be PMS or my piercings playing up. Ugh why does PMS symptoms have to be so similar!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The two week wait is super stressful. You may test negative in the later stages of it (10 dpo and onwards) but you still try and convince yourself there's a possibility the test is wrong. You feel symptoms which are so similar to pms.. and just hold on to the little smidge of hope. And it kills you. I'm wondering if what I'm feeling is just progesterone or can I be pregnant. Even though the test is stark white. It's a mental battle and I'm tired of fighting it 😒

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The two week wait is super stressful. You may test negative in the later stages of it (10 dpo and onwards) but you still try and convince yourself there's a possibility the test is wrong. You feel symptoms which are so similar to pms.. and just hold on to the little smidge of hope. And it kills you. I'm wondering if what I'm feeling is just progesterone or can I be pregnant. Even though the test is stark white. It's a mental battle and I'm tired of fighting it 😒
I hear you. Sending hugs

I’m feeling that 100% right now. Tested negative 11DPO but my boobs are still feeling crazy so I’m like…maybe… even though my temps already dropped slightly so I know what’s coming. It’s becoming unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Looks like I may have some issues. By BBT are really low and although I’m older (35), I think there may be something else going on. I knew it wasn’t going to necessarily be easy but I think I’m starting to realise that maybe I should’ve done this a couple of years ago.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Tested negative this morning. 11dpo not FMU. If I'm not pregnant, I really got to find out what's going on with my jaw and left side of my face. :/
It could be where you’re anxious you’re clenching your jaw. You might not even notice you’re doing it but I do it and it gives me jaw and earache.

Looks like I may have some issues. By BBT are really low and although I’m older (35), I think there may be something else going on. I knew it wasn’t going to necessarily be easy but I think I’m starting to realise that maybe I should’ve done this a couple of years ago.
Where in your cycle are you and what’s your temps?

Last edited:
Here’s my temps for the last couple of weeks. Apparently I’m 7dpo. This is my first cycle so not much data. I’ve tested on two thermometers to make sure it’s accurate.
View attachment 1302330
They are quite low aren’t they, I thought mine were low but I’ve only seen mine below 36 once and it was the day after a long haul overnight flight. You do have a rise and continuous elevated temps where you would probably expect ovulation to be so that seems good. But quite a big drop today. Could be implantation dip but I don’t know if it’s too early 🤔

Have you had your thyroid checked? Feeling cold was a symptom of under active thyroid for me but I don’t know exactly what my temps were.

Reactions: 1
They are quite low aren’t they, I thought mine were low but I’ve only seen mine below 36 once and it was the day after a long haul overnight flight. You do have a rise and continuous elevated temps where you would probably expect ovulation to be so that seems good. But quite a big drop today. Could be implantation dip but I don’t know if it’s too early 🤔
Im not expecting implantation this month tbh, we’ve not really been trying. I appreciate you commenting though, thank you 😊

Im not expecting implantation this month tbh, we’ve not really been trying. I appreciate you commenting though, thank you 😊
I wouldn’t worry then it looks normal really but if you’re concerned about the lower temps get a blood test because if you have hypothyroidism it could affect getting pregnant.

CD23/9DPO and I’ve had some pink spotting after sex. I’ve never had bleeding this early in my cycle before. Looks like my periods are getting more irregular.

Today is my first estimated OD after coming off the pill which I’ve been on with a couple of small breaks for 17 years! I’ve been testing everyday as a bit of a trial to see what’s happening and LH has been really really faint but today it was a touch darker! Hoping it’s a sign my body is starting to resume business after all these years as it’s been a huge worry of mine.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t worry then it looks normal really but if you’re concerned about the lower temps get a blood test because if you have hypothyroidism it could affect getting pregnant.
Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.