TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone, how did anyone find TTC when over weight? My BMI is in the obese category.. I've lost a stone since coming off the pill and I'm trying to keep my diet in check.

Every time I go to the doctor's I get weight shamed and I'm worried I'll be judged for TTC. I'm almost 6 foot tall so carry it reasonably well. Any advice? Thanks 🙂
BMI is very outdated. If your doing your best and keeping healthy and loosing the weight in a slow and sustainable way then screw the doctors for weight shaming you. Is there another doctor you can move over to that might be more understanding? You deserve better than that treatment!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
5DPO and I'm symptom spotting, I never learn! Trying to remind myself that any symptoms will just be the usual luteal phase stuff and will be no different whether I'm pregnant or not. Period is due in 7 days so really have a while before I can test yet!

Reactions: 4
Hey everyone, how did anyone find TTC when over weight? My BMI is in the obese category.. I've lost a stone since coming off the pill and I'm trying to keep my diet in check.

Every time I go to the doctor's I get weight shamed and I'm worried I'll be judged for TTC. I'm almost 6 foot tall so carry it reasonably well. Any advice? Thanks 🙂
My BMI says I'm obese. I'm trying to lose weight to help our chances but for my to be my ideal BMI 'healthy' weight I need to be in the region of 7st 8lbs which to me is completely unattainable. I'm really short and have a hour glass figure - big boobs and bum - my entire female side of the family is built like this, I just happen to be the shortest.

I'm just trying to not stress about my weight, we've both gained a couple of stone since I got with my partner 3 years ago and we are both actively trying to lose them together so are cutting back on treats and making sure we go on long walks with our dog on our days off together and trying to not get too bogged down on the weight loss bit because thats when we fail and talk ourselves into stopping.

Due to ovulate this weekend and my OH is on a stag do all weekend. Of course! Trying not to get annoyed but having a down day about it all today

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My BMI says I'm obese. I'm trying to lose weight to help our chances but for my to be my ideal BMI 'healthy' weight I need to be in the region of 7st 8lbs which to me is completely unattainable. I'm really short and have a hour glass figure - big boobs and bum - my entire female side of the family is built like this, I just happen to be the shortest.

I'm just trying to not stress about my weight, we've both gained a couple of stone since I got with my partner 3 years ago and we are both actively trying to lose them together so are cutting back on treats and making sure we go on long walks with our dog on our days off together and trying to not get too bogged down on the weight loss bit because thats when we fail and talk ourselves into stopping.
Totally agree, too much pressure to lose weight does more harm than good. I think trying to be more active and trying to eat well definitely helps. I'm overweight and definitely feel better when I'm just being a bit more active compared to when I focus on my weight too much.
Due to ovulate this weekend and my OH is on a stag do all weekend. Of course! Trying not to get annoyed but having a down day about it all today
This happened to me a few months ago, so frustrating isn't it!

Reactions: 3
Feeling a bit low today and guessing it’s because I’ve ovulated and my estrogen levels have dropped. Wish I could fast forward the next two weeks ⏩

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like I’m monitoring symptoms day by day and probably noticing things that aren’t there. But for days I’ve had some abdominal cramping. Today feels more like the burning dull ache you get when due on and I’ve had some lower back pain on my right side. I’ve felt waves of light nausea today and like I’ve had the lump in my throat and my mouth has been so dry! Due on in 6 days

I feel like I’m monitoring symptoms day by day and probably noticing things that aren’t there. But for days I’ve had some abdominal cramping. Today feels more like the burning dull ache you get when due on and I’ve had some lower back pain on my right side. I’ve felt waves of light nausea today and like I’ve had the lump in my throat and my mouth has been so dry! Due on in 6 days
I feel similarly with the lump in my throat and dry mouth and I'm due in 7 days!

Reactions: 2
I hope you’re all right going off your symptoms but honestly girls note down all your symptoms. I never used to notice stuff before but since I’ve been trying I’ve even managed to convince myself that maybe I was a little bit pregnant as in a fertilised egg but not successful implantation going off symptoms. But where I’ve not even had sex around ovulation this last cycle I know there’s not even a chance of that so it’s been eye opening at what I’ve noticed when I know it’s not even possible to be down to conception.

TTC for 2 years+ and this month I'm currently 8 days late. I am NEVER late. Took a test on Monday, negative. Took another this morning, negative. Both were Clear Blue digital and now I'm reading loads online that they aren't great at picking up early pregnancy if the HCG levels are still low? I've ordered FRER to collect from Boots today so I'll take one of those tests and see what happens.

I feel sick, like my body is playing a cruel trick on me. Has anyone ever experienced a negative on CB digital but got a BFP on a dye test?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys, I finally grew the balls to test and got a faint positive 🥺 it was midday so not the best time to test, and although faint it was definitely a positive line. I’m going to test again tomorrow first thing in the hope of a darker line…eeek!

TTC for 2 years+ and this month I'm currently 8 days late. I am NEVER late. Took a test on Monday, negative. Took another this morning, negative. Both were Clear Blue digital and now I'm reading loads online that they aren't great at picking up early pregnancy if the HCG levels are still low? I've ordered FRER to collect from Boots today so I'll take one of those tests and see what happens.

I feel sick, like my body is playing a cruel trick on me. Has anyone ever experienced a negative on CB digital but got a BFP on a dye test?
I’ve never done a digital so I can’t comment, but you know your body and it it feels off definitely get a dye test as soon as possible! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys, I finally grew the balls to test and got a faint positive 🥺 it was midday so not the best time to test, and although faint it was definitely a positive line. I’m going to test again tomorrow first thing in the hope of a darker line…eeek!

I’ve never done a digital so I can’t comment, but you know your body and it it feels off definitely get a dye test as soon as possible! 💖
Ooooohhb I’m so excited for you! Keep us updated tomorrow morning please :)

I am due on yesterday but as I said we only tried once this month, had a negative test this morning so I know it’s the work stress stopping it. I need some positives to keep the faith 🙏🏼

Reactions: 2

I'm just over 2 years as well! Hope this is it for you!!!

Fingers crossed and a tentative congratulations to you ♥

I tested again this morning and definitely positive 🥰 I’m obviously excited but cautiously so after my MMC in August x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've been feeling really off the last few days it's too early to be anything but you can't help but wonder... I had some spotting yesterday and the day before so who knows. Knowing my luck it's probably PMS.

Reactions: 1
Sorry lovely 😔 look after yourself xxx
Thank you ❤ I'm just so aware that I'm getting older as every month passes and I'm 37 this month and all I can think about is my body clock ticking because that's whats been drummed into me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.