TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CD23 for me, think I ovulated on either CD 15 or 16 which is a couple of days later than last month. Had donations on both CD 13 & 14 so fingers crossed. I've had the worst ear infection for the last week so actually haven't been symptom spotting this month but I'm convinced I'm out this month.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
CD23 for me, think I ovulated on either CD 15 or 16 which is a couple of days later than last month. Had donations on both CD 13 & 14 so fingers crossed. I've had the worst ear infection for the last week so actually haven't been symptom spotting this month but I'm convinced I'm out this month.
I convince myself I'm out at this stage too but I try to remind myself that if it's too soon to know I'm pregnant then it's also too soon to know I'm not. Fingers crossed xx

Reactions: 5
I’m in my TWW and reading in to every symptom. Yesterday I felt like I was having some strange cramping in my abdomen. And when I was at the gym my breasts felt sore. But then I think 🤔 so annoying! As much as I want a baby I also just want to be pregnant to be out of this trying stress and pressure !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Covid has hit our household.. It’s cd11 and I should be ovulating around cd15/16 I just hope to god we feel well enough to dtd as my husband and I agreed I’d go to the drs for tests if I’m not pregnant this month 😩😩wish us luck 😂

Reactions: 3
Covid has hit our household.. It’s cd11 and I should be ovulating around cd15/16 I just hope to god we feel well enough to dtd as my husband and I agreed I’d go to the drs for tests if I’m not pregnant this month 😩😩wish us luck 😂
I think you are me 🙈 This was our second to last month before doctors and covid hit. We only managed it the once but Covid hit day before ovulation. Fingers crossed you’ll not be hit to bad with it 🤞🏼

I’m due my period on Thursday. I’ve had bad heartburn for two days so currently clinging onto hope it’s a sign and the one time worked 😂

• Heart
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I’m having a real dilemma about work/maternity pay.

I’m really unhappy in my place of work, and my OH doesn’t like me working there either, but I’m reluctant to leave before we get pregnant because it would obviously affect our eligibility for maternity pay. Obviously there’s the option of leaving and stopping trying until I’d be eligible in a new work place, but because I wouldn’t be able to start a new job until September, this feels like a really long time!

What would any of you do in a similar situation? I’m obviously hoping that we fall pregnant soon and I won’t have to worry about it but it’s so unpredictable!

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I’m having a real dilemma about work/maternity pay.

I’m really unhappy in my place of work, and my OH doesn’t like me working there either, but I’m reluctant to leave before we get pregnant because it would obviously affect our eligibility for maternity pay. Obviously there’s the option of leaving and stopping trying until I’d be eligible in a new work place, but because I wouldn’t be able to start a new job until September, this feels like a really long time!

What would any of you do in a similar situation? I’m obviously hoping that we fall pregnant soon and I won’t have to worry about it but it’s so unpredictable!
I don’t think you HAVE to go back to your place of work after maternity leave so its possible that you could stay on and then resign towards the end of your Mat leave and get a new job. But how long is it going to take to get pregnant? You could be stuck there longer than you expect to be so I see the dilemma. Not sure what I would do to be honest. Maybe weigh up if you would struggle without the mat leave? You could perhaps try to save bit of money while you’re trying if you do go onto a new job incase you get pregnant before you’re eligible?

According to the gov.uk website you have to be employed at least 15 weeks before the expected date ofbirth to qualify for statutory maternity pay. So even if you fell pregnant within a week of gaining new employment you would still be eligible for maternity pay by the time the baby is due.

Reactions: 1
Looking at that maternity allowance thing hopefully you won’t have to worry anyway @Spencerskates you’ll just have to apply for it a little differently if you don’t quality for SMP but you still get the same £

So for the last few days I’ve been getting so many random abdominal “feelings”. Lots of twinges and little pricking/sharp pains around my lower abdomen that comes and go. Yesterday I also had a day where I felt SO irrationally irritable and restless for no reason. Reminding me of when I’m a day or two pre period. Period isn’t due for another week though. But I’m wondering if I’m just going to come on early.

I also wouldn't mind changing jobs but am waiting until after I have a baby. In Ireland the state maternity pay is v little and your employer can top it up to your normal wage level if they want! Normally you have to be there a year to do so

I’m in the same position in a way & suspect that work stress isn’t helping the journey of TTC! I joined my current job nearly 2 years ago to start building contractual mat leave entitlement. I’m applying for new roles, because I figure life is too short, I can’t plan for everything & you just don’t know what will happen.

In some work places (like my current one) they pay you contractual mat leave, but you have to return to work for 3months otherwise they will claim back what they’ve paid you 😕. My old manager is dreading going back already and she’s only been on mat leave for a few months, I don’t want dread of going back to work overshadow mat leave 🥹.

My LH surge has happened today, CD15 instead of my usual CD13. Fingers crossed this doesn’t affect our chances too much, it will mean we DTD 4 days before ovulation rather than the 2 days before we had planned 😬🙄

Sooo out of interest how many people DTD regularly after peak ovulation days in the “low change of conceiving” time? Cos really … who’s got time for that haha

Reactions: 5
Thank you all for the maternity pay/allowance advice, I’ll definitely look into it and see what the difference is between the two.

Reactions: 3
Hey everyone, how did anyone find TTC when over weight? My BMI is in the obese category.. I've lost a stone since coming off the pill and I'm trying to keep my diet in check.

Every time I go to the doctor's I get weight shamed and I'm worried I'll be judged for TTC. I'm almost 6 foot tall so carry it reasonably well. Any advice? Thanks 🙂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.